[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

I had a post with more substance in mind, but then saw this and wanted to post it because she's so cute.

HB's favorite flower?

Sonflower :lol:

The funny thing was that was one of the first things that came into my mind :P People kept talking about whether it is sun and smart.. and i am just like but sun/son sound the same.. i dont think it matters :P Plus we know she likes flowers.. you can't put sonflower .. so why not sunflower :P 

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Hello Chinggus,

Its Sleepless Nights here, until the 3rd of August, Its the 3rd Year Anni for TN on Aug 10. Everything is so memorable to this power couple. I made a petition video for Smart and Publicity Asia to consider holding a live video conference for the launching. And coincidentally all the new logo and intro handed to me with my son's collaboration were themed as gold. SYJ would really be a good endorser for the S Choice. Hopeful that their have lined up good campaigns for the couple. 

:wow1:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

28 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin I know it is very interesting that HB got styled to wear outfits later in 2018 that looked like stuff she had worn beforehand lol whether it was TN promo period or Rampant premiere outfits for him later during Rampant promo period and MOTA wrap up party lol. 

Their stylists obviously collaborate. Like ”if you let YJ wear Balmain today, HB will wear it next month.  Oh, wait, how about next time we have both of them wear Ralph Lauren”. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

That's correct... the counterpart of Globe Platinum in the Smart product line is Smart Infinity... these are the premium brands of both telcos and target the upper segment of the postpaid market...

Smart Signature, is a rebrand and redesign of the Smart Gold postpaid brand of Smart... it was redesigned to respond to the demand for a product the offers more data usage...

I doubt though that we would be seeing a joint campaign for HB and SYJ as it seems they are endorsing two different Smart product segments... with YJ endorsing their postpaid brand in Signature, and HB endorsing prepaid data and corporate with Smart GigaLife...

Maybe, but like what the President of SMART TELECOM said, Hyunbin will be lonely if he is alone. So I believe that even though they are endorsing a different product segment, Hyunbin and Yejin will come together in the Philippines. 

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Opening MT and reading everything about Yejin-ssi smart CF and seeing Bin-ssi favorite Sonflower face:lol: all over. Happy me! 

And like the lone sunflower in the field of ragweeds - it doesn’t matter what her surroundings for as long as she have what she needs beside her- for breathing the same air with that person is pure contentment .
3-EC97251-090-F-4-C6-F-9-BAA-D0872281325

• Like 5
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

LOL, is this who I think it is as the profile pic???

t2FSK4e.png

Hahaha no way :lol: are they trying to kill us at this point?? Maybe the “wait a bit longer” shoot was for jennyhouse wedding instead? Maybe we’ll see the pictures on her actual wedding day :highonflowers:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 4

3 minutes ago, Teeners said:

I thought it might be a fan account at first, but it's followed by jennyhouse_mijung and jennyhousewedding. :hushed:

If you look at jennyhouse_mijung latest IG post, she actually promotes the jennyhousewedding_mijung IG account and says "follow me here", and links to the wedding_mijung IG account. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Why would her hair stylist use her photo as profile pic in her IG account about wedding? To gain followers? And Jinnie allowed it? Hahaha soooo many questions...

1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

Whoa!! YJ profile picture? Is this legit?

https://twitter.com/dianagjmnz/status/1288986079547109376?s=21

It's been deleted though..

• Like 4