[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

42 minutes ago, CrisLag said:

Hi @Nenski -- from what I know, the equivalent of Globe Platinum is Smart Infinity :)

Definitely exciting though that Son Ye Jin is endorsing a Smart product!! :D

That's correct... the counterpart of Globe Platinum in the Smart product line is Smart Infinity... these are the premium brands of both telcos and target the upper segment of the postpaid market...

Smart Signature, is a rebrand and redesign of the Smart Gold postpaid brand of Smart... it was redesigned to respond to the demand for a product the offers more data usage...

I doubt though that we would be seeing a joint campaign for HB and SYJ as it seems they are endorsing two different Smart product segments... with YJ endorsing their postpaid brand in Signature, and HB endorsing prepaid data and corporate with Smart GigaLife...

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

47 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Whether straight out matchy-matchy or complementing outfits. Their outfit coordinations definitely spells COUPLE! Loud and clear!

Unnie @Cherie Ceeyou earned your sleep with your post!  Although i have heard about this (and know for a FACT they are a couple, it is still very heart fluttering and kilig! I really have to strengthen my dear heart :heart:for when the real announcement is made.  If little trivial things like this makes me weak in the knees- I can just imagine what:heart2beat: happens when.  Lord help us all!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 3

40 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binjinfirst wonder what she is filming then :lol: glad she is still busy working. even if we have no idea what she is working on :D 

I'm guessing it was the Smart CF. Remember how earlier that day, we were anticipating a possible appearance at Peninsula premiere but by evening Korea time we got news of CF night filming instead? Which kind of reminds me of that day when we got so occupied with news of the Hollywood movie that we missed the CF hint from Smart.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@gloriousCh33se these pics should be new on LJH's account. All her friends are posting pics from today :lol: I went to those other accounts she tagged :P  Otherwise, since Smart news is suppose to come out next week, I also thought she had additional filming to do in regards for it :P Maybe prepping an interview lol :D 

Ok, kind of thrown off by the pic in 2nd and 3rd slides which aren't new. So I thought there's a chance the first pic might not be new as well. But yey if we're getting more candies :lol:

Also, for the folks who got work and business to do on August 3rd ...are we going to get anything done? I remember not being able to function on the days we got Binnie's Smart CF, BTS and metrostyle interview.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

@CartPusherInLA Unnie, this is only for CFs, and we're going gaga already.  Heaven help us when the M word drops! Knowing the silly romantic me, I'll be crying copious tears of joy!:cries3:

COVID better be gone on D day as I will book the first flight out to SoKor.:bunnywar:

Because I wanna see BinJin be

:7555_attack:

These GIFS are way too cute seriously!

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Ok, kind of thrown off by the pic in 2nd and 3rd slides which aren't new. So I thought there's a chance the first pic might not be new as well. But yey if we're getting more candies :lol:

Also, for the folks who got work and business to do on August 3rd ...are we going to get anything done? I remember not being able to function on the days we got Binnie's Smart CF, BTS and metrostyle interview.

I thought of that after at first but her friends keep posting pics. It looks like from earlier on or from yesterday. Even hino is posting more pics now here

Honestly looking at the time from 2pm and then the other one later at 5pm . I am like sooo Am I not sleeping again on this day? lol.. 

32 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

I mean, I really hope my ship will dock ASAP. But, I also understand that there’s a chance it will sink... Binjin is the first couple I ship, and it’s the first time I will spend my time reading all news and input in different forums. So, it’s really an eye opener to me. Wow! 

I think this is why we are all now more trying to patiently wait but it is getting more harder :P also by them keep giving us  confusing bargaining film shoot updates.. I am like I need a better understanding when this movie is done. Plus the whole covid 2nd wave hitting in the fall.. I mean I am like he should get back sooner lol...

Also the latest pics of LJH's premiere don't help because I see how LMJ and LBH are in these pics together with them too. It is just obvious since Feb 2019 their friends don't post pics of them anymore lol. SYJ last pic on umjeewon's account was Feb 10 and HB's first and only pic on LJH's account was for HJM's play they were all at was Feb 21/22. Even hino had posted pics of HB from that play too. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

@ElectricHearts Thanks for the Smart Choice link! Btw, it's on Insta and not Facebook. Thanks also @bin-jin for the tweet picture! Finally we are getting some YJ crumbs! But I am a bit confused why Smart and Nescafe is linked and then we have YJ in the whole endorsement? Is it a dual/ joint brand deal? Can't wait for the final Ri-Veal!! Most importantly, please let it be a RiRi-Ri-veal!! Don't fail us SMART!

Yes, Smart!!! Since you teased us with Capt Ri not being left lonely & inviting us to a SeRi Riveal  ------> the final one has to be a RiRi Ri-veal!  Isn't it so smart of Smart to use their drama characters to sell their telecommunication networks? 

RiRi .... BinJin ... one & the same couple!

Thanks, Smart for continuing the journey.:elated:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@BeadharmonyI think she is wearing the women's version.  She is much too petite to be wearing his coat, she will be dragging it as HB is 6' and she is 5'5" (not to mention he has very broad shoulders)

If I may add to outfits, the Balmain double breasted dress she wore to the Negotiation press conference is very similar to the double breasted coat he wore to the Rampant premiere.  Also the twinning ensembles they wore to the CLOY wrap party.  Perhaps this is their way of non verbally telling the world they are a couple, albeit in a subtle way?

Of course! It is as clear as day :wub:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1