[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi guys, it's so crazy busy in the BinJin world these days, it's a challenge to keep up! Too many "coincidences" aka receipts aka crumbs :wub:

I read something somewhere about there being previously FIVE denials of BinJin dating. I only know of the LA denials (1 from each agency? Does that count as 2?) and then later with the handholding under the table but it wasn't a dating denial, it was more of a "Nah we weren't holding hands under the table, we promise we're super duper professional, and all those googly eyes we make at each other are 100% acting and have nothing to do with real life..."

Oh and I remember the one where when asked in an interview they said they "laughed it off". Yeah, I'm laughing with you guys. It's all really funny *wink, wink* and in my book, that hardly counts as a denial. It's more of a dodge. 

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, CheckDM said:

Please welcome Binjin founder from CA :wow1: era

Plot twist...this is the real BinJin!!! haha oh my goshh I'm so cryin' right now with what Vast did for killing that thing (ya'll know what I mean ayt BinJin nation? I don't want to spell it out). :Pandabulous:

@wap this is the BinJin they denied (LoL)...I'm not joking, yes I am :innocent:

@RiRiGaGa I knew you're whipping up on somethin' can't wait to read all of it.

• Like 11
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@SHpectator @cris_felizSMART CEO may not be the biggest shipper but he might as well be the richest.  Thank you, SMART for moving hell and high water to have them in their third project together.  I am so excited for August 3, 5pm.  I am on the other side of the globe (oops, sorry, the world), but will be keeping close watch as it happens.  I am very proud of my countrymen!  Despite the challenges going on in my home country, we continue to be a resilient people and so happy that BinJin is there for many of them.  While I am citizen  of the BinJin nation, I am Filipino in real life .  So to quote Binnie-"MAHAL KO KAYO":heart:

Quick PS @RiRiGaGacan you please run for president?  

Proud Filipina BinJin shipper here too  from NC :star: SMART kami!

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

huge amount of money these top celebrities get for each drama episode or each product endorsement. I doubt the celebrity gets all of it. They still get a lot but i think a big part may go to their agency, manager, PA, glam team etc. I am not a finance person but i think the budgeting includes the entire package for the celebrity. 

The agency gets a percentage of everything the actor earns. Usually, the manager is part of the agency and gets a salary from that agency, and is just assigned to the actor. The PA is usually a personal employee of the actor, and the glam team may be on retainer, paid by the actor, but they get paid extra too for special projects. It depends on the contract, but for actors like HB and SYJ, I imagine that their agencies will negotiate for the production house to pay for hair, make up, and wardrobe, and they get to choose their glam team. As for travel expenses, the actor usually gets a plus one or two, but the glam team will of course be flown in at the expense of the production outfit.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

Proud Filipina BinJin shipper here too :star: SMART kami!

I think so many of us here (active and lurkers) are Filipinos who are now living in different parts of the world. As Hyun Bin said, Mahal ko kayo (I love you all) :heart:

I just woke up and saw the Vast denial. What a relief. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

I am not one to name names and bring shipping wars here, but I think vast's very fast and clear denial today is because of what apparently happened on twitter yesterday. As always Binnie standing up for Jinnie and 'protecting' her, do you see a pattern Or is it just me? Everytime there's something to be said to the world our guy speaks up straight and clear.

P.S - not claiming our Jinnie is a damsel in distress needing protection, we all know she's quite capable herself, but hey we all like to lean on Pacific Ocean wide shoulders now and then, don't we

I thought about that too. I didn't saw the twitter war but it seemed huge yesterday, I'm seeing names.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Riritobinjin said:

I am not one to name names and bring shipping wars here, but I think vast's very fast and clear denial today is because of what apparently happened on twitter yesterday. As always Binnie standing up for Jinnie and 'protecting' her, do you see a pattern Or is it just me? Everytime there's something to be said to the world our guy speaks up straight and clear.

P.S - not claiming our Jinnie is a damsel in distress needing protection, we all know she's quite capable herself, but hey we all like to lean on Pacific Ocean wide shoulders now and then, don't we

This ahjumma is always late especially with Twitter news. What happened yesterday? Bullying SYJ? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2