[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, Baylack said:

It doesn't give a specific Pacific actual time cut-off so would that be 11:59 p,m,?

Pacific time now is 18.25pm still july 31, 2020. So it ends around est 4pm Hongkong time / 3pm korean time.  PLease continue to vote:kiss_wink:

About our lovely BinJin couple same as usual dear shippers world, we do keep uplifting them in our prayers so that our desires for them to be one would be greatly favor by Him. Only God's perfect grace we will be able know the real about their relationship. What we have so far LA, golfing, and this recent ones cf's together we just enjoy with gladness and not boasting too much about it. Beware evil spirits is always everywhere looking to destroy one's happiness. :heart4:

10 hours ago, Baylack said:

It doesn't give a specific Pacific actual time cut-off so would that be 11:59 p,m,?

Pacific time now is 18.25pm still july 31, 2020. So it ends around est 4pm Hongkong time / 3pm korean time.  PLease continue to vote:kiss_wink:

About our lovely BinJin couple same as usual dear shippers world, we do keep uplifting them in our prayers so that our desires for them to be one would be greatly favor by Him. Only God's perfect grace we will be able know the real about their relationship. What we have so far LA, golfing, and this recent ones cf's together we just enjoy with gladness and not boasting too much about it. Beware evil spirits is always everywhere looking to destroy one's happiness. :heart4:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Here's change of topic. A very interesting article in Japan media on the impact of CLOY on the perception towards North Korea, and many stories by NK defectors on how CLOY's depiction is very close to life in NK. CLOY may be a rom.com but its political-social impact is really wide reaching. I believe this is one of the reason why HB and SYJ accepted this drama, cuz of the script and the scenario.

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/13532595

The political aspect is also one of the reasons why CLOY nearly got, for lack of a better term, "snubbed", during BAA. Around that time, political tension between the North and the South was high because of defectors allegedly spreading bad propaganda. And prior to or during the airing of CLOY, the drama drew negative criticism from the North.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

@Choisamsook 

Recycle bunch of blur granny pictures from the world war 2! 

Love it. I couldn’t agree more. All they have been doing are recycling old stuffs from the past. And kept saying “why Vast is sooo quiet with the rumors though”. And now they got what they have been wondering but of course they keep hanging on their sinking ship until as long as they can. 

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

Gosh, now this Binjin's hip-hop/rap song is stuck in my head now :sweat_smile:

Whatever, I'm still happy to sing a long with it :P

OMG!This is hilarious! I wonder what BinJin’s  reaction would be if they get to see this. 
:getmygrooveon:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

BinJin's dating rumours

HB's happy face vs. YJ's poker face

:loolz:i love them but this is why we know their gestures so well :lol: We know how they will react lol

Honestly, I kept hoping that VAST would finally say something :P Glad it finally happened like I wanted it to :) 

:transforms:

:heart4:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

33 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

The political aspect is also one of the reasons why CLOY nearly got, for lack of a better term, "snubbed", during BAA. Around that time, political tension between the North and the South was high because of defectors allegedly spreading bad propaganda. And prior to or during the airing of CLOY, the drama drew negative criticism from the North.

@PreciousByTheBay Thank you so much for your post and your opinion on why BAA seemingly "snubbed" CLOY. I have thought that as well and also felt that taking on the topic of a romance across the demarcation line would be a difficult and sensitive topic to address. I felt the series did a masterful job given the clear difficulty and I felt disappointed in the awards outcome. 

• Like 11
  • Love 9

37 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

and if i may also add, Jinnie liking spree also stoked media interest (This here said she accidentaly revealed dating HB - https://lovekpop95.com/2020/06/09/son-ye-jin-dating-with-hyun-bin/) yet no "not true" comment or denial from Vast.. therefore... i can't wait for August 3! :poledance:

Also we respected their privacy that her liking spree only made that one silly website :lol:

We all knew that Binnie and his team would finally address that rumor if it hit SK ent and it finally did :PThanks ;) We can finally enjoy our August.. and then they can kill us .. I don't know if we are ready for it :lol: 

Also it is probably soon if Binnie dont care anymore about C-ent right now lol.. The straight to the point statements are enough :P All his money going to D***** instead :lol: No wonder he has to take all those CFs :P (joking but i dont know :lol:)

:heart4:

:doggie:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

Hi Binjin fam, 

As much as we're rejoicing over the V@ST denial, please refrain from bashing xyz or other ships that could instigate a fanwar. Let's abide by the Soompi rules..I'm afraid that the moderators will soon take action if we continue to post topics that are against the rules. :eats:

Let's all ship responsibly!!! :handsup:

Cheers, 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 7

I am following a lot of Filipino twitters and their Korean and SGP counterparts. I am not on Weibo or any C-forum .

At first, i got a little worried a month back and they trended the "BinJin Married" in the Philippines also to restrain the xyz "Marilous" . But as i go deep into the relations of every fan group and individual fans with a lot of followers, They are pretty organized . They have a dedicated voting team for our OTP . They share news and information and i was surprised that they have also now distributor team for BENCH!:wow2: I can imagine that they really can influence SMART and Bench! 

Going back to the fan war, they can defend SYJ and they are very good at it! As i am trying my best to get better information about SYJ, i read a lot of their opinions;facts and for me, SMART must get both in one CF for the sake of  all of us especially them  .......... they can promote SMART INFINITY!!!! :surprisedwut:

• Like 14
  • Love 7