[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@PeachesAndCream I think we are learning a lot about our co shippers lately ;)

:cheers:

Anyways I guess no Seoul Drama Awards nominations today. So I guess nominations sometime in August now too?

Also, what was Jinnie doing today that the person got an autograph.

google and what interlocking fingers means to a guy :D 

• Like 13
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Forgive my delulu as it is already past midnight here in my part of the world and I'm still awake trying to digest all the recent binjin news..:foodie2:

But why do I get the feeling that the photo below (taken from jennyhousewedding_mijung IG) is our very own Jinnie!! :spitswater:

Just a different dress compared with what she's wearing on her 23 June video on IG. But still the hair length and colour are almost the same.. :tenor:

Even I felt that this is SYJ.. gosh are we being trolled/given candies by everyone on all sides :bashful:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

Ye jin is on top of the world now..she keeps working even no movies or dramas to be filmed with. Both binjin are always on top issues in the  world of social medias for more than 1.5 years..

There are a lot of positive vibes which are happening between them.  Though Being on top is quiet a spine-shocking sometimes. It initiates jealousy to others to the extent of stoning jin negatively  to pull her down. But as they say, Ye jin is Ye jin. She had have a good foundation of how to handle negativity against her in a positive mood. Same thing with Hyun Bin..Binjin are top calibre A lister actors for 2 decades ..

The Vast statement regarding about bin and that xyz is but proper and high time. Fans of the other ship are totally attacking ye jin yesterday with nasty words ..it was very unprofessional, harrassing and unfair to jin by dragging her down and connect the other girl name to jins boyfriend. So thats what the other shippers get. Vast statement.!!

Just continue the sailing. Let us prepare ourselves on august 3..lets continue supporting all their projects as it gives beautiful smile to all of us. Keep safe .

Edited by Halinakorea
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, EdelweissTX said:

I know we’re not supposed to talk about the other ship here but i promise this is my only time. They’re daydreaming at best and shipping based on nothing but their silly dreams that their OTP will get back together to a relationship that happened 10 years ago. Really? Lol. 

I also know we shouldn't talk about other ship so this is my only time too: their delulu mind is pretty annoying. We can ship, they can ship, but the way they're bashing YJ, or comparing V@ST's denials in both cases ( 1>5, etc.) is really pathetic. If they have a few crumbs, we have a bakery with thousands of baguettes, yet we never try to undermine their ship so it's time they learn to respect our ship too. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Best news from VAST today :hooray2:

I had no idea about the twitter war but it seems pretty ugly....good job VAST for reacting so quickly!!!

Agree with @Riritobinjin I think VAST's very fast response to deny that rumor is mostly because of what happened yesterday. We already know that Binnie is always very protective of Jinnie and treats her like his baby :blush:

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, anony-mouse said:

Oh no! Why? Have they made an announcement that they are taking away clubs? :cries3:

This was the response from Soompi Help:

logo.png

Your request ID #1190191 has been updated. 

To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

flower_dp.jpg

Joreen (Soompi Help) 

Jul 30, 2020, 12:40 PM GMT+8 

Thank you for your patience while waiting for us to get back to you.

You may have noticed over the weekend that the Soompi Forums have been unavailable.

The reason was that it had been taken down by the forum service provider due to certain posts and activity on it. The forums is now back up and running.

However, we do understand that some users are experiencing intermittent issues with the forums that make it unavailable at times. Please bear with us as we're presently working on resolving this. If you happen to encounter this, we suggest that you visit again in a few hours or reach out to us with any queries.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Best, 
Joreen

7c1dd60d9bfc0a4e292cc79a55d9cde2?size=40

Jul 26, 2020, 3:06 AM GMT+8 

Community not found

© Viki Rakuten

[7OLZ4W-Z25M]

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

And by the 1st hour of August, The announcement of Most Beautiful Korean Actress and Most Handsome Korean Actor..BInjin Reign the crown...

Yup!!! And just a heads up, the voting closes July 31 PST. So that’s August 1, 3pm Philippine/Singapore time. You can still keep voting on Saturday, Asia!!!

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yes! And then the other one with YSR and RJH poll closes after too

We can then start using our votes for the Most Favorite Korean Drama Couples Till 2020 poll which closes on 8/31/20. I've been concentrating on the Most Beautiful Korean Actress of All Time poll since King Choice only allows 15 votes (10 up & 5 down) per hour across the board for no matter how many polls exist. I instituted this policy when #2 kept getting a little too close for comfort :sweat:.

I figured, since the Most Beautiful poll ends 7/31/20, at least I would have more time to concentrate on the Couple poll later since it ends on 8/31/20. Just to clarify, you only have 15 votes per hour no matter how many polls exist. You can exclusively use them for one poll or divide among the polls per mobile device unless you are able to work around it using some of the tips that have been promoted.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/30/2020 at 3:15 AM, Samsam said:

@TotoroSY haha yes. I think it’s an edit :D

SAVE THE DATE GUYS. August 3. 2pm. 
i repeat. Mark your calendars. 

august 3. Ok! 

EDIT. Someone messaged me that the teaser will be out a few hours after the event which will start by 2pm. 

:approves:

Smart made good use of the Seri’s choice concept :wub:

what’s going to happen when Signature choice and Simple Smart Ako are in one frame?! Heart attack! :heart2beat:prepare guys. Make sure your insurance is in force. Haha! 

P.S. i’m an insurance agent. :Megalol:

again. Mark your calendars. Mygahd. I sound like a broken record hahaha. August 3.  

Thanks, TotoroSY! This is indeed exciting news and I am going to research when I should hop online as I am on East Coast USA. Check Facebook as well. https://www.facebook.com/SmartCommunications/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARD5g3PLzJSxwN0OqfeHw7DkHx2M2o8K4mkGDbDGPwXENR-swrxLxMKSHn4RWGCLPlhQkm-f4ATBjtGS

20 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

@Sandra Wheeler, welcome aboard our luxury BinJin ship. Enjoy!

Thanks, Cherie Cee. Looks like I hopped on board just in time as the ship is about to land in one port tomorrow and another on August 3. Exciting! binjinsmart news pending. Stay safe and well!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1