[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, BinjinFangirl said:

As I watched the CF, the recommendation vid after that is a interview with the star. And guess what? That man turned out to be her boyfriend. That was their first kiss. SMART CF united them. She even playfully thanked SMART lol

I guess SMART really enjoys playing cupid 

@BinjinFangirl and @TotoroSY I don't think we would want mention Cat and Clint... they ended scandalously bad recently... hahaah

@Cherie Cee thanks for the info... didn't really notice PSH endorsing Bench then... but this SYJ Smart endorsement is the first multimedia ad campaign of a female Korean star in the PH...

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also we need this clip..

Translation:

Bin: Hi all, Long time no see

Bin: I did some travelling, met up with friends and been exercising a lot, managed to have lot of time for myself

Presenter: this car is cool.. is this yours ?

Bin: this one? not mine.

Presenter: do u drive a convertible where would you like to go ?

Bin: hmm, where there's water, seaside.

Presenter: it's too hot now right ?

Bin: really too hot..

Bin: i don't like girls who are not straightforward.

Bin: Who love to express the opposite of what they really think..

Bin: I don't like that, we've got to be honest

Bin: like it when u do

Bin: dont like it when u don't

Presenter: that's brave ..

And YEJINSHI is very straightforward. She speaks her mind  alright!:wow1:

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

VROOM VROOOM here come our SLAYING QUEEN... better dont mess with her....

So what people were previously thinking were shades of red/orange as the color concept of the commercial (based on SYJ's IG post), was actually the color gold, for their Signature plan. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Not quite related to our shipping but just sharing some thoughts regarding the supposedly huge amount of money these top celebrities get for each drama episode or each product endorsement. I doubt the celebrity gets all of it. They still get a lot but i think a big part may go to their agency, manager, PA, glam team etc. I am not a finance person but i think the budgeting includes the entire package for the celebrity. Perhaps those of you who understand the industry more can clarify. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

YEJIN Zooming past us super fast!! Smart CF YJ SonFlower coming up!!

I think we are gonna see YJ in a Gold Dress too as per the silhouette on the card invite and posters.

Wow July 31st is CLOY script reading day! Happy anniversary CLOY and RiRI couple!

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

Not quite related to our shipping but just sharing some thoughts regarding the supposedly huge amount of money these top celebrities get for each drama episode or each product endorsement. I doubt the celebrity gets all of it. They still get a lot but i think a big part may go to their agency, manager, PA, glam team etc. I am not a finance person but i think the budgeting includes the entire package for the celebrity. Perhaps those of you who understand the industry more can clarify. 

Can't speak for K-Ent, but for Hollywood, when it is reported  that an actor gets 10M for a movie, he really only sees 50% of that, BEFORE taxes. The other 50% of his fee usually goes like this:

25% to the actor's agent

15% to the actor's lawyer

10% to the actor's business manager/accountant

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

VROOM VROOOM here come our SLAYING QUEEN... better not mess with her....

:letsgo:

I love how they highlighted “SON” in the word “SOON” at the end of the teaser. Good job to the creative team :D

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 5

The SMART teaser. Is it SYJ herself or her body double in the bike helmet?

:letsgo:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/163060760.html?weibo_id=4532726961546336

Do you want to hear Binnie say “I love you” to Jinnie?  :hooray2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDOGuLzpBxg/?igshid=qf78bec5yw50

Here’s a clearer image for the profile picture. 

298-EA3-F1-8794-48-A4-8-B76-E986798529-F

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

33 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

So what people were previously thinking were shades of red/orange as the color concept of the commercial (based on SYJ's IG post), was actually the color gold, for their Signature plan. 

actually at the very end of the teaser too the letters are in gold but the background is green and red ;):D 

@bin-jin 

:crybaby::foodie3:

@Cherie Cee they are suppose to meet he was showing the phone like the candle in his CF :D Plus during her filming it looks like she is on the sidewalk :D 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Wow July 31st is CLOY script reading day! Happy anniversary CLOY and RiRI couple!

Right.. I forgot about that :lol: I was too focus on potential Seoul Drama nominations potentially coming out as it came out last year on this date. 

@slowpoked i agree.. i think it was the stunt woman lol

• Like 7