[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Spoiler for ep 4 part 2

After failing to escape via boat that night, YSR wrote a farewell letter to RJH and he found it. YSR tried to escape via air, by paragliding at the top of the mountain. Unfortunately when she activated her walkie talkie, the transmission is located by the guard as a suspicious and they sent people to check it out. RJH followed tried to stop her.

Spoiler

YSR: I will go down. I will go and let them to capture me. They don't need to go up here
RJH: And what are you going to do after they captured you? They all knew you are my fiancee
YSR: Then what should we do? No matter where I go they will capture me in the end
*RJH observing the surroundings*
RJH: Let's go this way
YSR: Are we really going to take that path?
*The car of the guards are approaching*
YSR: What are you planning to do? What do you plan to do?
RJH: I'm planning to escape from here by the paraglide
YSR: Wait a minute!
*RJH grabs and guide her to the nearest cliff. Hug her tight and fall*

*thankfully they take off safely*
YSR: Hold on tight
RJH: There's nothing to be afraid *RJH tighten his hold on her gear*
YSR: About earlier, I was angry at you because I was sad
RJH: I knew that
YSR: Actually, I am really thankful towards you. Very much
RJH: I knew 
YSR: He said he knew 

*YSR tighten her hold on RJH's back. RJH who feels it pats her head slightly*

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler for ep 4 part 3

YSR is invited to attend the birthday party of one of the neighborhood ahjumma, the wife whose husband work as a high person in the soldier. At first she refused to attend the party but in the end she went there and had fun. One of the ahjumma buy a one piece dress which looks like a product of Se Ri's choice (?) She joined the party and the chat until night. RJH heard about YSR attending the party and at night he passed in front of the house repeatedly to check on YSR's well being (?) and to pick her up

Spoiler

*RJH passed in front of the house for about 3 times and keep checking whether YSR will come out or not. On his 3rd tries YSR came out and he acted as if he just pass the house without knowing her was inside*
YSR: Oh? Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi?
RJH: *act as if he is just passing by*
YSR: Are you waiting for me?
RJH: Ha. What are you talking about? Didn't you see? I'm just passing by from down there, no I mean I'm just going down from the uphill
YSR: Why do you take this path?
RJH: Well, it's the same way in this neighborhood
YSR: I think you have been waiting to pick me up
RJH: You are wrong

RJH: But what are you doing on stranger's house until this late time?
YSR: *sigh* Yeah. I'm grateful for our Captain Ri in many ways. Let's say I'm doing this for showing my gratitude to you in one way to the people here. I really worked hard
RJH: I think you misunderstood something. It's not as if I'm lacking for doing it myself
YSR: This bicyle looks very unique. Do I sit in front of here?
RJH: This way is dark so you should go back before the sun sets
YSR: Are you worried about me, Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi?
RJH: Well no
YSR: Really?
RJH: I'm just concern about it
YSR: That means you do worry about it
RJH: It's different
YSR: It has the same meaning you know
RJH: It's not the same
YSR: It's similar

Yeah yeah captain, let's just admit you are worried about her and specially prepare your bicycle for her to sit comfortably while you take her for a ride to home :phew:  :wub:

For the rest of the spoiler and the epilogue has been posted by @luvcrabbieshinhwa so I won't give the same spoiler. I just want to add a little bit for the ending scene about how RJH found YSR.

Spoiler

It has become dark in the market and YSR still lost among the crowded market. She was scared because she couldn't see anything and people just passed her by without noticing her. Suddenly she saw a small light from far away. It's a candle light. Someone is holding the candle up high. She bravely took steps towards the light. It was RJH

Both looks so relieved to find each other at last. 

RJH: This time, it's a scented candle, not just an ordinary candle. Am I right?
YSR: You are right

They smiled shyly.

------------------

I guess the sub version will out soon on Netfilx, so this is the final spoiler from me. I personally have yet to watch the full length of the episode, just several clips from here and there.

But from this episode we can see the affection between RJH and YSR has grown beautifully. The relationship between YSR and the rest of soldiers squad is very great. I really like this episode :blush: 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Ep. 4 is on Netflix already. Too bad, our internet connection is too slow to download an episode :bawling:. Guess I will be relying on you guys for update, but there's hardly any. I bet everyone's glued at their screen rn. I'm done watching Ep. 3, I feel so sleepy already but how could I sleep at this rate? Insomnia for the win! @Sejabin @Sushimi, would you guys mind adding this to your watchlist? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2nd OSTs by Yoon Mi Rae - Flower (with eng sub)

Personally I think the lyrics describe Ri Jung Hyuk's growing feelings towards Yoon Se Ri very well. :wub:

Lyric English translations (from the video)

I’ve seen a flower smaller than my hand on my way

I’m in love with its little sway like your eyes

Will it fall when it rains?

Will it freeze when it snows?

So I’m worried about you

And I’m worried about you

I’m not used to with these pretty words

I’ve never done anything for you

But my heart was always yours

My only concern is always you

Always your way

I’ll be towards you

If this moment is full of happiness

That’s because of you

Always

Please don’t forget,

I will always be by your side

A wind came from somewhere

Planted in my heart

A small seed like you

I’ll be your sunshine

Shine on you everyday

I’ll take care of you

And watering for my heart

My heart was always yours

Always your way

I’ll be towards you

That’s because of you

Always

Please don’t forget, I will always be by your side

Without me,

I think you will wither

I really don’t want to leave you alone

The flower blooms and dies

Even if it’s only a short time

I’ll be with you at that moment

My heart was always yours

Always your way

I’ll be towards you

That’s because of you

Always

Please don’t forget,

I will always be by your side

*edit

After Crush 'A World for The Two of Them' the next OST line up according to ending credit will be sung by So Soo Bin, So Hee (from group 'Nature') and the title is 좋다 (literally can be translated as 'It's nice' or 'I like it'

Edited by alleram95
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Until episode 4, really really love this drama. So funny and intense! RomCom feels!!

I think by the end of episode 4, they already start to like each other. Love their chemistry! I thought that YSR will hug RJH at the moment she saw him in the market holding a candle :D 

When they are bickering after the kiss is so funny, the dialogue is so witty. 

While the warm moments are when RJH kept looking at YSR during eating clams. So sweet :wub:

Just wondering how their relationship will progress with his real fiancée coming to the village. Seems it is an arranged engagement, and RJH is just cool about her. I mean, he is not cold to her, but he is not warm and give affection. Well, perhaps he just learned about giving affection because of YSR. I like the way he patted her head during paragliding. Just natural he did that! OMG, I don’t know how I can wait for another week. 

Btw, I just saw the dates of episodes in Netflix. After January 19, the next episode is only in February. Is it because Chinese New Year then the episodes won’t be airing?

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Ep 5 preview on Youtube

My favorite scene for this episode even though there were so many other heart fluttering scenes in this episode (e.g. Junghyuk hug-jumping Seri off the cliff, Junghyuk making coffee and beansprout soup for Seri to help her get over her hangover, Junghyuk going back and forth in front of the senior colonel's house to wait for Seri to come out, the silent eye contact moment during the barbeque session etc). This was the time when Seri really needed him as she felt abandoned in this foreign country just like how she felt standing in front of the sea when she was much younger. You could see she was losing hope when she couldn't find Yeong Ae and the other ladies, and Junghyuk came to her like the light of hope with the lit-up scented candle when she was giving up. He ran to her without any hesitation when he heard that she got lost in the market, and when he saw the scented candle, it reminds him of her. Even though the scented candle was a joke in the first couple episodes, but it held a very important role in this scene. It has no meaning to him but he kept it in mind and heart how important it was to her. It was what brought her back to him and vice versa. The look they both had in their eyes said so much. I got teary eyed with Seri when I watched this scene. So much feels. :')

• Like 9
  • Love 14

Just finished ep.4... This drama is getting better and better. RJH is just :wub: He is a man of few words but he observes well and he takes follow-up actions. 

There are so many awesome sweet moments in this episode. Between the leads, as well as Seri’s developing relationship with RJH’s team and the village ahjummas. At this point, I really don’t mind her settling down right there, if only there weren’t so much at stakes back in SK for Seri. Most awesome scene of course is the candlelight search at the end.

I really love all the epilogues so far. We see that they have connected since long time ago but they haven’t realized it yet. The story is written well so far, although there are things that bothers me with some of the directing and scenes taking. However, I’m just going to overlook them because the drama still warms my heart. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

@Ameera Ali It's a good thing they don't have paparazzi otherwise ROFL:joy::mrgreen:

Poor Oppa though:joy:. By the end of this drama, either he would be rolling his eyes or SR will never cease to amaze him lol:mrgreen:.

PS. What's wrong with the guard lol? Has he never seen a making-out session IMAO?:joy::mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I loved the episode. Really fun and i felt like one of the 2 ladys whose hearts beat faster just watching.

Starting with the "trick"... It worked! It always does :D

A lot of fun, cute and sweet scenes. But there were also some that went above and were more on the really romantic or moving side.

Her starting to socialize to try getting him a promotion was a really fun idea. 

We finally get a bit more of Seo Dan. She seems cool, i like her. I just hope her character will be more than the jealous fiance/ex girlfriend cliche. But i am quite optimistic. And it seems like they are teasing a romance with Gu Seung-Jung. I would love that. I usually prefer a second romance to a triangle or other geometrical forms. But nothing against her meddling a bit into the main romance at first either. Just dont make it too cliche.

Is Seri's choice just a branch of her fathers conglomerate? Or is it an independent company that she built up? It sounded like the latter in the beginning. She didn't want to have anything to do with her family, got indepedent and built that cosmetic/fashion brand. Would be a bit disappointing if not.

But i guess it's just a branch? Else i don't know why her brother would have any say about it.. . Or maybe it just doesn't make sense like the business mess in the drama Encounter.

Oh and the relationship with her step mom is really promising. Loved those little moments. What are your interpretations on the beach scene?

Oh i almost forgot. The paragliding start.. Don't try that at home :D

• Like 12