[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, usadango said:

Sidetrack a bit, just saw the news that actress Choi Ji-woo is pregnant (congratulations!!:D) which means we probably wont get to see her cameo in CLOY..

Having lunch is still possible. She can just sit down by the table and nobody will see the belly :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Here is my attempt for behind the scene translations ep 3 and 4

Caption: The reason for Jung Hyuk’s bright expression is?
RJH: You should have passed me, Hyung
JCK: What?
RJH: Passed through me
YSR: Don’t you think this area is a little bit higher?
Caption: This picture, feels like a dejavu (referring to the last BTS)

JCK: Yeah every time I has a scene with him, he always stand on the higher place. Last time when we shot that scene, I have to pass him. He (RJH) was giving me a salute while I walked passed by him like this
Caption: He re-acted the scene himself to give a clear explanation (to YSR and others)
JCK: I passed him like this
YSR, staffs : *laugh*
Caption: How about this time?
Caption: The truth about that day, Jung Hyuk’s leg manner (means HB stood lower)
JCK: So yeah that day, he had to stand while spreading his leg for that scene
*YSR and Na Wol Sook (the inspection ahjumma) laughing*
JCK: I wanted to take out a plate but I can’t (?)
NWS: Captain Ri Jung Hyuk, go take out some plate (?)
JCK: Wait for a moment. On your way change your back (?)
*note: I think they are making a joke here, but I don’t really understand about the joke sorry*

Caption: They are shooting the scene where Jung Hyuk is walking towards Se Ri
RJH caption: ????
Caption: There’s no ‘cut’ sound so he keeps walking
RJH caption: Get flustered
RJH: Wait, Let me do it again
Staff: LoL
RJH : (Se Ri) She’s not here

RJH: She feels tired (following the script)
Caption: Se Ri is here
JCK: I guess she has a headache
Director: Cut
NWS: LOL
Caption: Burst out laughing because of an ad-lib from Chul Kang

Caption: Getting ready for taking a very awkward photo between these two people featuring a passionate photographer, Se Ri!
YSR: Let me check the angle
YSR Caption: Thinking Thinking
YSR: And then I will sudden lie down
Caption: (she will do it) for taking one of a kind picture for the couple

SD: I felt upset so I’m going
RJH: I will take this way
SD: Why are you taking that way? Are you avoiding me?
Caption RJH: Joke joke
Director: According to the script
SD: I will throw away a chocolate (over there) (?)
RJH: And then I will eat it
Caption: Even when they are only standing, such a beautiful picture

Caption: Jung Hyuk’s coffee
YSR: Drip coffee, a good cure for hangover
Caption: A cup of drip coffee is a definitely cure for hangover
YSR: You had the drip coffee utensils?
RJH: Yeah behind the closed door
YSR: It’s been pounded so you can stop
RJH: Well the coffee needed to be poured (here)
Caption: For making a delicious coffee, Jung Hyuk silently grinds the coffee beans

YSR: It’s a damage to the property
Caption: *thump*
RJH: Yoon Se Ri! (with an angry tone)

Director: He said he learned it before from the best barista in the world
YSR: Stop lying
Caption: Se Ri who is very suspicious
YSR: Give me the proof
RJH: What?
YSR: Prove it
RJH Caption: A proof? A proof?
Director: The taste of the coffee will be the proof, won’t you think?
Caption: For make she belief it, the taste of the coffee will prove it
YSR: But that is only the coffee beans
RJH: Well coffee beans won’t really have any taste
Caption: If it’s not delicious then it’s the coffee beans fault, if it’s delicious then it’s because Jung Hyuk
Director: Look he even know the skill how to pour the water
YSR: Well everyone knows about it
Caption: A detailed hand gesture
Director: No, no a hand gesture like this means he is a pro
YSR: So are you learning about this drip coffee technique?
RJH: No, I don’t learn many things
YSR: Then what have you learned?
RJH: Me? I worked at the farm
YSR: LoL
Caption: How about Jung Hyuk’s coffee taste which is learned at the farm (?)

Caption: Jung Hyuk Barista is approved by Se Ri
Caption: Jung Hyuk who lost his way
Director: Cut

Man: Run. Let’s go!
GSJ: His name start with Na, not Nam
Caption: The name of dog is?
GSJ: Is its name Na Man-I or Nam Han-i?
Man: Its name is Na Man-i!
GSJ: With my meat (?) no Please prepare naengmyeon (cold noodles) with the thing that I just shot
Director: It supposed to be with the thing’s meat

Man’s voice: Open up
YSR: Excuse me!
RJH Caption: *startled*
YSR: Stop zoning out and please do something
Caption: Jung Hyuk who is really startled by Se Ri’s word
RJH: *moving*
Caption: Does he capture her face with both of his hands and get closer? Or does his lips only that get closer?
YSR: No no, just go straight
RJH: Both will feel different
Caption: It will have different feelings for a different action
RJH: For this action will have a different feel
YSR: It looks more gentle and pure
Caption: Idea!
YSR: How about both grabs each other faces?

RJH: In South Korean drama...
Caption: They burst out with smiles when they have an eye contact
YSR: Why are you talking about drama in this kind of situation?
YSR: What is it? *holding in her laughter*
RJH: You should have known *holding in his laughter* Everyone has done it
Caption: They are trying to focus because they don’t know when they will laugh
YSR: I don’t know what you mean. Just tell me

RJH Caption: Go here. And Here
Caption: He is trying the best angle for a beautiful scene

Director: Ok, cue!
YSR: *pretends to slap him*
Caption: It always ends with a joke

RJH: Just look at me
Caption: The reason for NG is?
RJH: I think the timing is right
YSR: I’m sorry. (it’s NG) because I laughed

Caption: How about this time?
Caption: Se Ri’s hand is acting for a passionate movement
Caption: The expressions of the two people when they are caught (JH looks annoyed because someone is disturbing while SR is smirking (?))
Director and staffs: *laugh* cut

Caption: Both of them are satisfied
Caption: Leaning / Forward
Caption: A perfect pose to wrap it
Director: Cut!

Caption: A desperate hands sign
Caption: Jung Hyuk desperate hands sign
RJH: Nothing
YSR: *pretends to be angry*
YSR: Did you spread your legs?
RJH Caption: I am not (while correcting his posture to a standing straight)
Caption: Today Jung Hyuk who is standing stiffly again
YSR: Please help me a little
YSR: Will you take off your shoes?
RJH Caption: Still standing stiffly
YSR: Can’t you do it?

RJH: Are you asking me to lie... (continue to shoot)
YSR: ?? (forgot her lines) I don’t mean for you to lie *laughing* but to console me! I asked you to console me!

YSR: You’re lying. Why couldn’t you do it this time?
RJH: When did I ?
Caption: He is making a funny expression
YSR: Why does he look so funny

YSR: Did you come from gangwondo (an area in SK)
RJH: You just said it’s not a kiss but a peck
Caption: Se Ri who can’t believe Jung Hyuk’s word
Caption: Turning around/ Turn around
YSR: Look how you make a clear lines. Sorry let me do it again
Caption: Se Ri missed the timing! Jung Hyuk who already realized it
RJH: I have known it. It looks strange because she missed the steps after turning around
Caption: This kind of chemistry can be found on ‘Crash Landing On You’

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 14

5 hours ago, Sianna Luke said:

I just saw a Netflix interview of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.   I don't know if it is just me..but there seems to be quite a bit of awkward moments of them two..... I hope I am being sensitive..but after watching this interview, I feel a bit down ....you can see the interview in the link below..its only with Chinese subtitles though.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/tw/entertainment/movies/g30309506/crush-landing-on-you-interview/

Dear Ms @alleram95  can we ask your time again for a translation regarding on the attached link. Thanks:wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Then when it came to the photo taking, Seri made a comment to herself saying that Junghyuk could do better than this. And throughout the whole session (although short), Junghyuk never once looked at Dan, whereas Dan took a look right when the photo was snapped. The writer is trying to tell us that Junghyuk's eyes have always been on Seri alone. Dan's eyes are always on Junghyuk, but his eyes have never been on Dan and will never be. 

Hi, i'm get confused with this line "Seri made a comment to herself saying that Junghyuk could do better than this." what does he could do better than this mean? did you mean that Seri knew that Jungkyuk had tried to save her from jumping off?

• Like 2

It's obviously a comment about him and Seo Dan as a couple. And she thinks "he could do better". Not sure what there is to explain. Since Seo Dan is pretty gorgeous i see it rather as a flippant jealous comment than a neutral observation.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Fabbo said:

It's obviously a comment about him and Seo Dan as a couple. And she thinks "he could do better". Not sure what there is to explain. Since Seo Dan is pretty gorgeous i see it rather as a flippant jealous comment than a neutral observation.

maybe Seri observe that Ri Junghyuk treated Seo Dan with cold hearted(?) So, Seri said like that.

• Like 2

@Lawyerh you can survive with that :joy:

- I don’t know if you notice but oppa good cooker , you may finish all his food angry his friend but who care :mrgreen:

5e00cba009836557520196.gif?download

5e00cbcfc366a286010610.gif?download

5e00cdd62eea2941841818.gif?download

& lucky you  will drink his amaaaaaaazing coffee 

Spoiler

output_DfEcCQ.gif

** you wouldn’t need internet right  :joy: 
this can’t be the deal break that stand between true love  :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, fluffy said:

maybe Seri observe that Ri Junghyuk treated Seo Dan with cold hearted(?) So, Seri said like that.

That would make sense if Seo Dan treated him cold heartedly. But it's the other way around. And i don't think there is anything we can point to like if she acted super annoying or something. 

It really is just like when the women in the village gossip how Se-ri isn't even that pretty. Are we supposed to take that for face value? I don't think so. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

To be honest, I didn't think it was awkward. It was more of a banter between both of them about some stuff. One of the questions was about the most memorable thing their co-star (each other) has done during the filming process, and Hyun Bin's answer was Son Yejin falling down. It was during the jump-hug paragliding scene they did together. He was supposed to hold her hands and run then jump off the cliff but she suddenly disappeared cos she fell, and it made him panic. Son Yejin added that Hyun Bin was supposed to be holding her hand while running but he let go of it (he later explained that he was too focused on running, he didn't see her fall:sweatingbullets:), and she tripped on a rock cos of the heavy paragliding equipment. They had this cute argument with Son Yejin saying that she wouldn't have fallen if he held on to her and Hyun Bin rebutting her that they would have fallen together. It was all friendly and nothing awkward at all. 

Later part of the interview was about the photo taking session where they helped each other to take photos using the polaroid camera. Son Yejin said the photos she took of Hyun Bin were much nicer than those he took of her. When he heard it, he immediately asked to see the photos and he argued that his photos were pretty well taken as well.:lol:

Well....what you said was exactly how the article was written/interpreted it, but when I looked at the interview, I thought differently.  The part when Son Yi-jen said  "I though he (Hyun Bin) would held my hand while we ran, but he let go...Hyun bin said:  Had I held your hand, both of us would have tripped"...and Son responded:  "No, I wouldn't have tripped if you hold on to my hand" and Hyun Bin said " I think otherwise....".  To me this was the awkward moment, especially Son Yi-Jin's facial expression.   But then again, both of them looked rather tired during that particular interview.  Maybe that was why their conversation, facial expression and interaction didn't seem as playful as other behind the scene shots and interviews.   

Anyway, I adore this couple.  Hope that their on-screen chemistry can be extended into into real life !  

Edited by Sianna Luke
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Thanks a lot my dear for your so precious time translating. Saranghee unnie:wub:

It's not a perfect translations but I'm glad that it can help others understand a little bit what's happening inside the clips.

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

Dear Ms @alleram95  can we ask your time again for a translation regarding on the attached link. Thanks:wub:

I suggest that you don't post several post consecutively, I think it was against the rules in here. And for translating the article for that link, I have to apologize but I can't do it because I can't read Chinese nor understand it :sweatingbullets: Maybe another member can help? 

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

Hi, i'm get confused with this line "Seri made a comment to herself saying that Junghyuk could do better than this." what does he could do better than this mean? did you mean that Seri knew that Jungkyuk had tried to save her from jumping off?

Is this the last line from the epilogue scene that you are referring to? 

If I'm not wrong, Se Ri said this before she took the picture, "남자가 아깝다" (romanized nam-ja-ga a-kkap-da)
The translations that you mentioned is not wrong 'The man could do better' but her comments can also be translated to 'The man is too good (for the woman)'; which can be interpreted as Se Ri thinks Jung Hyuk is too good for Seo Dan. 

Hopes it can help you to understand better :) 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with the users who wrote that the couple might end up in Switzerland. If you look at the introduction where both leads live their life in their respective country and their path crosses each other, at the end RJH and SR end up in Switzerland and they are shown together.

Since they met each other in Switzerland for the first time, their love story should also end in Switzerland as well. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

On Seo Dan: she is proud, confident and determined. We know this much. She is also infatuated,  Attracted and set on her Fiancé. 

She has not shown any really negative traits as of yet but you can see she is about to get possessive and that is completely understandable... a strange woman is living  with the man she is set to marry.

She may get SR out of the picture temporarily But SD  is going to see he does not have any feeling for her all. Either way there is going to be some heartbreak.

• Like 11

Yeah. But kinda wish that they showed a bit more of her complex personality. All those character traits we saw when she was introduced got left at the border. I suspect we are going to see more of those sides when she goes back to korea. But i think they did a better job with Ri Jeong-Hyeok there in showing his different sides.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1