[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

end of ep 4... what a man .... he can roast coffee beans and  brew freshest coffee:thumbsup: ...so definitely NK gets a point here ...mind you Capitan Ri :star:  accumulated so many points from me regarding all his  efforts  that definitely NK men are leading .

That candle (scented to boot) to lead the way home , i pay homage to any man that can be that insightful, that intelligent and able to provide safety for someone .   And if i can read her mind, i think she just realized what this man means to her or what a great man she has standing front of her.

She is starting to show some decency and her efforts at the bp party are appreciated by me.   LOL he will  have nightmares with so many fiancees cropping up in his life . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali You would think Oppa grow up in the mountains lol:joy:. His own subordinates has to tell him this and that. What happens when Oppa has to do the Bed Issue:joy:? Poor SR will have her hands tied lol:naughty::mrgreen:.

But You must remember Drama Cutie  is watching Dramas decades old and very dated. Not many hot moments or bed scenes for him to impart wisdom about.  If they get their happy ending one or another Se Ri will just have teach him what she knows from modern very very late night dramas. Just saying . 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

Crash Landing on you ost part 2

Yoon mi rae stay at top 30 at prime time 7am.

Thats pretty amazing and ofcourse ost that can stay at a very high position means the drama is doing really well and help the exposure of the drama.

Considering the next one is crush i hope we can break top 10 melon with crush.

Looking the pattern of Hotel del Luna ost which the third ost break the top 3. 

With davichi and baek ye rin still waiting i believe the chart will be full of crash landing on you ost.

For the rating i believe the sunday rating will always be higher than saturday because although not directly but there are Lots of drama that doing really well in saturday.

For example Beautiful love wonderful life,Stove League,Chocolate,Never twice. On sunday it is only beautiful love wonderful life. 

I hope we broke 10% soon. The drama is so good and the mix of the mystery romance cuteness seems great enough to make me interest in waiting this drama every week!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

@Fabbo Seri’s Choice is an indipendent brand which Seri start on her own without her father’s help after she left the family circa 10 years ago. Looking at how the company grow worldwide that is why her father wants her to continue his business and be the new CEO of Queen Corp. because definitely she is a much better businessman than her brothers. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Is so adorable how they react to each other caring  :joy::wub:

To seri Captain Ri want us to protect you & not leave you alone 

her reaction: :sweat_smile:

5e00026263367973314579.gif?download

To captain Ri :  seri want to help you win a star 

his reaction  :D

5e00026bbfe20420897102.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Oh Gawd! (I’m so into HB) I’m so into this drama now. This is the second time that i’ve mentioned him in my post and please know that he is not the sole and main reason why i watch this. I know the reality of living in NK is being downplayed because the truth remains that it’s hell there even if NK citizens will argue to death to say that it’s not true. The curiosity to learn more about one of the most isolated country in the world is my main reason. And of course the good looking leading actors and their chemistry. The comedic supporting actors and villains are great, too. I have so much love for this drama and the only thing that i hate is that it airs 2X a week only because the wait for (HB’s next close up smile and side view shots) the next episode is killing me.:)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Considering how much everyone is loving the romance and comedy I feel like a very small minority that can't wait for it to get more serious...

How long do we think until they have a role reversal and he'll need to spend some time in SK or do we already know most of the show will be set in NK?

• Like 7

She has to go back to deal with her family drama and logically he must eventually accompany her there for the Love line.We had had stills of him looking very hot and casually dressed and very definitely looking SK. Perhaps he will volunteer for some secret mission or some such down South.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, somethingitr said:

Hi do anyone know the equivalent of cable tv ratings to free broadcast tv ratings?

I don’t know exactly the ratio but last time i heard if you hit 5% ratings on cable Tv that consider very good. The ratio is about 3:1 probably. Meaning 5% on cable channel is like 15% on normal channels 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, somethingitr said:

Hi do anyone know the equivalent of cable tv ratings to free broadcast tv ratings?

Usually cable tv got lower average rating than free to air tv.

For cable 5% is really good. 3% is average. Above 10 is a really big hit. There are only few drama hit more than 10% on cable this year. 

As far as i remember there are only 3 drama surpass 10% this year. 

The crowned clown,sky castle, and hotel del luna.

Btw the next highest one is Crash landing on you with peak 8.499% surpass graceful family 8.467% which means this drama is so damn good and going into right direction.

The ost is crusing the melon aswell to make it even better.

For the comparison i could say that 20%+ FTA comparable into 10%+ cable.

Lets take a look at Dots who had 26% average and 35.7% peak rating. And then take Mr sunshine who had 13% average with 18% peak rating. Almost identical right for fta and cable tv.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

8df684b3987abcc643a50a2d37145620153d72d4.gifv

dc1de28d818db5f8b16ceda1489738d6f0b8f4a6.gifv

48534e560ada37fb2205e28c6e4ea11fbba6aee8.gifv

rosiedaes:

What I just witnessed wasn’t night fishing. They’re out fishing but they can’t just cast fishing rods the whole time. Then, there’s no way they can put forth buds who will lead our country in the future. Is that so? Were you trying to put forth buds in there?

===========

a520aa0e57c623e26dbad4d18ebcfd288aac0064.gifv

Spoiler

1d7de3a7eb6245f81e3a242ab0900aff245fd57a.gifv

=========

img.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10