[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I was watching episode 3 at a friend's place and we were all so excited when the kiss happened. Even her husband came out of the room and joined the 4 of us when the episode was up on Netflix. 

It's hilarious how Junghyuk thought of what Jumeok said about South Korean dramas at that point of time and went ahead to do it. How in the world does a kiss resolve any crisis? I bet he did it because he has been thinking about it and the time was right at that point.:joy:

The issue now is what is going to happen next?!?!?! Dying of curiosity!! How am I suppose to survive until tomorrow to watch the next episode!!!

Well..at least is tmr and not next week! :tounge_wink:

Can’t wait to watch when the sub is up!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I missed the live streaming but I heard we got a kiss? From our stiff and clueless captain Ri? Did he take a lesson from Joo Meok? X) I need to catch up with the sub once it's released. 

For those who have watched the drama via Netflix, I'm sure you probably have watched the preview too, but here is my translation version for preview ep 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi62XBMGrmU

YSR: Ri Jung Hyuk looks like a fool
PCS: He told us to come ASAP and protect you
YSR: Does he thinks I am a child (that I needed to be protected)?
PCS: He wants us to watch out for you
YSR: I think he is overreacting
PCS: I'm sure he's not an irresponsible person who would do this if he's engaged to someone's else
Woman: Go and show who is the boss
SD: I can do that easily
JCK: I should check if she is really belong to Division 11
YSR: This is Se Ri's speaking
Man: There's a suspicious signal from Janam Mountain
YSR: What are you planning? What do you want to do?

------------

After Yoon Mi Rae's OST the next line up is Crush with 둘만의 세상 (literally A world for Two of Them)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Seri joked about staying in North Korea so many times in this episode...I don’t doubt this really teased in her mind, after all, she was ready to die and now was actually happy that so many things is happening with her there.

• Like 8

i love eps 3,so funny. hyun bin character blend so well with son ye jin. they both great in funny scenes. son ye jin with comical scene+hyun bin childish act. also the comrade of jeong hyeok especially the korean drama guy are so funny. the codes also makes me laugh ,they though its kinda some secret codes lol. hmmm i wonder if choi ji woo makes cameo apps and meets ju meok in this drama.

• Like 10