[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

12 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

MB was probably the one who recorded the conversation right? If the writer kills him off I’m going to be very very upset.

Yeah, he placed a bug under Se Ri's bed while pretending to be a hospital janitor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

[continuing from being confronted with photos of JH in SK]. JH's father luckily has something up his sleeve as well to justify why JH is in SK. Thank heavens he has something planned to explain to the other NK high-ranking official.

The guy investigating at the hospital walks out and passes by JH. He seems to recognise JH, probably from his photo on the beach.

Edited: The sis-in-law is on the phone with CCG and she is informed that JH is from NK. Jang Huk is off to see CCG I think. He tells the kiddos I think to apologise if he can't make it back to see his family (if I am not mistaken). Ok, my life streaming has given up on me, that's all I can see .....

zmWHF3K.gif

Spoiler

BqyF9Fp.gif

OWflE6C.gif

Spoiler

nsvYINm.gif

3CYCocc.gif

Spoiler

8gffuiK.gif

wI43hGE.gif

Spoiler

R3nbheH.gif

knXpurH.gif

Spoiler

38YgcTp.gif

1mCnnHD.gif

oMjYtyV.gif

@Ameera Ali 

- RL sucks! 36.gif I missed you and soompi world...

• Like 12
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

What is with all these gunshots! Like seriously, our leads have already gotten injured once each, that is enough!

So they really have to leave it at such a cliff hanger? With NO preview.. omg this is worse than yesterday :tears:

You have got to be kidding me. CCK doesn’t die and they left us with a cliffhanger with gunshots?

• Sad 2