[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

58 minutes ago, jessyqueue said:

I also think CCG is dead. It's time to close his arc. Focus on the other villains and the biggest villain of all: THEIR NORTH-SOUTH situation!!! As much as we want a happy ending, I hope it's not a deus ex machina like what happened in My Love from Another Star. 

Agreed. Hoping he doesn’t miraculously return cos we need to quickly clear up the family stuff and move onto our biggest obstacle!

I hope we don’t get some kind of open ending... we are already suffering with the lack of intimacy in SK lol 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

so much negativity. I just want to cheer the drama on. love the mix of action, comedy, heartwarming scenes and I can't wait to see what happens next. OTP is not kissing madly bc once they cross that line there is no turning back and right now they've both accepted they have to live in different worlds. I'm enjoying their eye sex right now.  I love how Seri loves JH so much she doesn't want his father hurt. Didn't y'all listen to her baby Bambi story about how the deer who was petted by humans wasn't able to return to her deer family and died all alone? baby Bambi=JH and so was Seri in a way

couple ring exchange (kkkyakkkk)

JH jealous of Seri's past 'flings" and asking her am I a fling to you

RiRi couple got to go on a date

JH realized Seri was the girl on the bridge

Seri was jealous of that girl (lol) until she realized she was that girl

my girl took a bullet for her man 

I'm so glad the rat didn't betray the team and I was so happy he could finally speak up to JH

Choi Ji Woo looks gorgeous and I'm so happy she's pregnant

really enjoying Seo Dan and GSJ and her mom

Ah finally I see one positive post defending the drama! Was rather disheartened to see quite a lot of negativity and also wanna add on the “FIGHTING” cheer for CLOY and it’s cast and crew including the writer and director.

I agree with you on why the writer choose not to have the OTP cross the barrier of skinship, which is explained beautifully by SR with the Bambi syndrome. Yes, I know a lot of fans here want that but I guess that’s the writer’s prerogative as this story is her baby. I will just respect that plus personally I have no problem with it.

i know a lot of us here are somewhat disappointed with the drop in ratings, but I hope it won’t be the reason for the negativity. In previous episodes, there were some slow down of scenes too but as the ratings were still good, there were less “complaints”. I personally think one reason for the rating drop is due to increased competition in the Friday time slot. There are 3 major dramas - CLOY, Hot Stove League and itaewon class. Itaweon class has gone on to a flying start so this wil definitely impact CLOY’s ratings. Hope that ratings will shoot up on Sunday!

Fighting CLOY!

• Like 12

NOOOOOO!!! I just finished ep 13

I'm in tears!

Se-ri's brother didn't care if she died. He worked with CCG. I was so afraid something bad was going to happen!

Se-ri please don't die!!!

I  need the next ep NOW.

:bawling:

40 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Seri pretty much was ready to die for JH. Can we talk about that though? there is no coming back from that, it means she is beyond in love with this man and NOTHING in her life in SK has more value than JH so the choice of doing anything to stay by his side after that should be a no brainer since life itself is not as precious as her love.

I agree with you. She loves JH so much. I know she wants him to go back home. But she loves him. She was like, "shoot me! don't shoot him!" 

12 minutes ago, J13 said:

I hope we don’t get some kind of open ending... we are already suffering with the lack of intimacy in SK lol 

Open ending? I don't know what this means, but I hope the ending is a surprise

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Just look at Kim Jung Un's personal bodyguards especially those who runs next to his limousine! I did mention in my earlier post (before page 100) that JH looks perfect as a NKorean bodyguard with his physique. LOL! 

They were highlighted in some foreign press including mine for their built and a few pix of a few good looking ones were mentioned during those peace talks with Trump heydays!B)

Kim Jung Un bodyguards have builds with leaner muscles, if not flubby. NK military men have definitely leaner build, in fact they are tiny. I saw DMZ guards in person, they are relatively much skinnier that their SK counterpart.

RJH physique is too western. But don’t get me wrong, I am only talking about the physique of the character. I love how Hyun Bin perform the character-  the facial expressions, how he shows the strength and vulnerable, though not much with action scenes. Those action scenes are not very well executed but hey it’s a rom-com not an action flick. To sum up- I love this drama from the get-go, mainly for Hyun Bin but I love SHJ and the supporting cast too.

• Like 3

Ughhhh the second brother who is the dumbest of the Yoon siblings is also the most evil. We have proven that in Ep. 13. He compensates the things he lack by making sure YSR is taken out of the picture.

And then, the sister-in-law whose eyes spew vitriol. From Ep. 1, she already showed us that she would not mind killing as long as they get the coveted position. She clings to YSH's ascension to the top like a lifeline even though she is already from an influential family. So much greediness here.

CCG had a back story. Not one that would make you forgive him or make all these evil doings justified. But at least he has a story of how and why he has become the ruthless man in the story. The former two, I dunno. So annoying to see them on-screen.

Kudos, writer-nim for making sure my blood pressure rises a bit whenever I see them. Hahaha :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

As much as we are all swooning over JH's matrix style action scenes and bravery, credit needs to be given to our writer-nim for portraying SR as more than just our regular damsel in distress type of rom-com/melo female lead.

I was pleasantly surprised at her "action" scenes and quick thinking on her feet each time she encounters trouble.

Anyone watched in awe at her not-so-perfect yet brilliant "car-stunt-action" scene usually reserved for the macho male character?

I mean, the girl technically has 6 soldiers protecting her, yet she is not our usual weak female lead who has to wait helplessly for her hero to come charging at her enemies. Instead, she is not afraid to be the one who will shield her man when the time calls, even if it should cost her her life. 

On a side note, this must be the only romance drama that I have seen, have so many hand gifs of our OTP (in place of the lack of physical intimacy!) :joy:

p.s. anyone killing that refresh button on youtube eagerly awaiting Crush's OST? It is still not out! :dissapointed_relieved:

OMG it is OUT! Now its time to slay the charts, plsssss :wub:

• Like 18
  • Awesome 1

@2handsintertwined like an ending that isn’t entirely clear and leaves it up to the viewers to interpret. For example, SR and JH end up going to their respective counties and time passes and one day, SR gets a phone call from an unknown number and that’s the end.. we then go on to assume the unknown number was JH and they end up meeting again but we don’t see it actually happen. If that makes sense lol sorry poor example haha

I’m hoping we get a proper happy ending with our leads together living happily ever after (with twins would be an extra plus ;):D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

OST part 10 by Crush 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXJfWc4JciQ

My attempt for translation

You who like the wind pass me by
Take a break for a moment and look at me
Days like these can't last forever
When the sun sets I prayed to the moon
I wish that all the time to stop

Let's go to the world of two of us
Saying every word that we can't tell
You will leave me
But my love can reach you
On this night when everyone falls asleep
You come to me
With the voice that is the prettiest in the world
Saying that you love me

In the deep place inside my heart, I keep seeing you
Even your little gesture makes me smile
As if I'm like other people

You will leave me but
On this night when everyone falls asleep
Please come to me
Please say that you love me

I only make you waiting
On the day when you always cry
Please accept it

In another world under the same sky
We look at the same star together
Under each other's night sky

Hangul lyrics inside the spoiler

cr: melon.com

Spoiler

바람 같은 그대가 나를 스쳐가네요
잠시 쉬어 날 바라봐요
이 모든 날들이 영원할 순 없기에
저물어가는 저 달에 기도했죠
모든 시간이 멈추길

둘만의 세상으로 가
못다 한 말을 전하길
그댄 날 떠나겠지만
나의 사랑은 닿기를
모두 잠든 이 밤에 그댄 내게 다가와
세상 가장 이쁜 목소리로
날 사랑한다고 말해요

내 맘 깊은 곳에 자꾸 그대가 보여요
그대 작은 몸짓조차 날 웃게 하네요
마치 다른 사람처럼

둘만의 세상으로 가
못다 한 말을 전하길
그댄 날 떠나겠지만
모두 잠든 이 밤에 내게로 와
사랑을 말해 줘요

기다리기만 하다
늘 그댈 울게 하는 날
받아줘요

같은 하늘 아래 다른 세상 속
같은 별을 우린 함께 바라봐요
서로의 밤하늘 아래

둘만의 세상으로 가
못다 한 말을 전하길

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

My heart is getting ready for a time jump.

I am also ready for them to wrap up what's happening in NK.

Manbok's family is back there and I hope he gets to go home and reunite with them!

Me too...i hope she'll wake up and help everybody ...they have to solve their problems in NK...They have families ,friends...maybe he 'll be able to travel abroad again... finish his studies ...play piano again...

• Like 3

Lol I must say that SJ and SD have been a very entertaining couple. I also love the mother. I don't know how she managed to be the usual nagging, judgmental, hitting Kdrama mother yet somehow come out as classy, vulnerable, sweet and devoted to her daughter. I really do like the Mother. She makes me laugh every time she comes on screen. Although I know she is in Parasite I don't recall her in the usual Kdramas.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Love ep 13 last night but to each their own. Let's agree to disagree about the lack of kissing scenes because to me, I do agree with @jamy47 that "Hyun Bin and Ye Jin's chemistry is so strong that they really dont need much to sell their love onscreen and even without kisses and touches you feel the longing and tension. I have not seen such chemistry on a Kdrama in a while. That's also why i'm not bothered too much by the lack of kissing yet.

Some of the onboard comrades are whining about the lack of kisses between the OTP,, chill.. who knows what the Writer-nim & Director-nim will give us in the last 3 episodes. 

I come here only to find most whines about the lack of skinship & kisses 'til at times I do wonder how old are the majority who are watching CLoY. 

7 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

so much negativity. I just want to cheer the drama on. love the mix of action, comedy, heartwarming scenes and I can't wait to see what happens next. OTP is not kissing madly bc once they cross that line there is no turning back and right now they've both accepted they have to live in different worlds. I'm enjoying their eye sex right now.  I love how Seri loves JH so much she doesn't want his father hurt. Didn't y'all listen to her baby Bambi story about how the deer who was petted by humans wasn't able to return to her deer family and died all alone? baby Bambi=JH and so was Seri in a way

couple ring exchange (kkkyakkkk)

JH jealous of Seri's past 'flings" and asking her am I a fling to you

RiRi couple got to go on a date

JH realized Seri was the girl on the bridge

Seri was jealous of that girl (lol) until she realized she was that girl

my girl took a bullet for her man 

I'm so glad the rat didn't betray the team and I was so happy he could finally speak up to JH

Choi Ji Woo looks gorgeous and I'm so happy she's pregnant

really enjoying Seo Dan and GSJ and her mom

I do agree.. so much negativity, so many complaints about the lack of kissing scenes. LOL.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1