[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

7 minutes ago, windblows said:

calm down comrade! :D

If not mistaken the police is a captain alfa -SK army DMZ. (episode 1). 

I think CCK will be the one gets shooted :lol:

If so, then JH might have contacted him and plot to catch CCG together.... Confidential assignment plot next for HB? :lol:

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, jessyqueue said:

This is why she should have killed off CCG at the end of Ep 13. To make way for bigger problems in this story like Seri's dysfunctional family, traitor brothers, mother, as well as the issues back in the North with JH. 

But instead, she added another layer involving NIS in SK plus taking manbok's family into hostage, and CCG still pulling the trigger til the end of Ep14. It's gotten so messy.

Edit: Still giving the writer the benefit of the doubt. I want to trust that she knows what shes doing, given that Cloy is her best written drama, so far.  

the story is quite logical and sticks to reality
what he did at the end of JH was thought out

allowed himself to be tracked by NIS and thus directed to CCG

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't watched it yet but still ended up getting the spoilers as i couldn't control myself.Don't know what happened in episode 14 but from the reaction here it seems like most are upset.But I will still watch it without being judge-mental cause its not the end.Still two episodes are left.If i ever have to rant then it will be at the end of episode 16 only cause then only it will be justifiable.Who knows what we have in store for the future and seeing the commendable job done by the writer till now, i don't think she will let the momentum break at such a crucial time. 

• Like 7

When the story was (romantically) slow up North, people complained that it was too slow and draggy. Now we have some actions and suspensions, people complain that it is not a romcom. We fans are sure difficult to please.

Personally, I like how it is at the moment (end of Ep 13) despite the lack of interactions between the leads.  

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, Winny said:

If so, then JH might have contacted him and plot to catch CCG together.... Confidential assignment plot next for HB? :lol:

yeahhh! let’s hope it is a CA plot! ha ha ha. Perhaps, CCG is one of the wanted list in SK, since he is involve in many cross-border illegal activities. JH’s dad must already aware of it and has planned something! :) finger cross using SR’s version :lol:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

i want to see the BTS of HB showing all his scars to Seri :lol:

so... we're now down to the last 2 episodes... i wonder how are they going resolve everything...

let's hope there was a twist at that ending. haha

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

OMG the climax is slowly building up. So here's what I think will happen. Spoilers ahead if you havent watched EP 14.

I'm pretty sure the SK military/police will arrest both of them, and SR will try to get JH out using her power and influence. But I'm pretty sure that CCK will escape the SK military/police and kidnap SR and take her back to that village in NK. And JH will have to escape the SK military/police and follow them back to NK. And the ducklings will catch a ride with the Military Games bus. 

CCK will convince the general that he can get the truth out of SR and JH is stuck in SK, so the general will send his troops to the village, and there will be a blood bath as predicted. But JH will also make it back to the village and CCK's stories will be proven as a lie and that general will get arrested. 

I really feel like JH will emerge as a hero from this conflict between both countries. Like the hero that saved SR and the SK military/police from this rogue NK psycho. And even JH's father mentioned establishing a business relationship with SR to help NK. Now that she'll be the CEO of Queens conglomerate, can she do that? Would that mean she can freely travel between both countries? And if JH comes out looking like a hero, then SK would be more inclined to view NK in a positive light.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

When the story was (romantically) slow up North, people complained that it was too slow and draggy. Now we have some actions and suspensions, people complain that it is not a romcom. We fans are sure difficult to please.

Personally, I like how it is at the moment (end of Ep 13) despite the lack of interactions between the leads.  

:thumbsup:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I'm confused as to what fans want in the penultimate and finale episodes ... three hours of characters staring at each other? Boring. I'm sure the writer will, however, wrap the main stories up with a pretty bow. For me, there haven't been many missteps along the way so as long as there is no pretend universe / dream this show will be my number one go to.

From today's episode:  I bow down to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Two great actors who are great on their own but also manage to elevate each others' performances. Brilliant.

Perhaps they want kissing scenes and  the whole nine yards for 90mins..

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Ratings are a huge concern at the moment. Our drama is trending at Numbers 2,4 and 7 on Naver now. Everyone is wondering what the ratings will be and honestly I don't know what to expect. Watching it live and I think the tempo was not quite there at the start was the vibe I got from other reactions, until SR regained consciousness. Towards the end it really felt a bit too long, so I am worried about the ratings. Each episode is jam packed with so much story to tell, coupled with such stellar acting, humor and tear jerking scenes.

IF ONLY they would just extend it by even ONE episode to give the drama justice and satisfaction for us the audience! Grrrr

This is why I am somewhat disappointed with the writing. The plot was not that unique to begin with. What attracted us all, or at least myself, to what was seemingly an "ordinary" plot was the acting and chemistry. As much as I found the plot to be very common, it was executed well in the beginning. Nothing was dragging. Everything was resolved swiftly. Why drag this Cheolgang sub-plot, when there are plenty more intriguing tropes to explore? They have yet to fully tackle the overarching dilemma from the very beginning -- how the hell are they going to be together? I sure would not want them to just spend 1 episode exploring this issue. The most frustrating part is that the writers have shown hints of brilliance throughout these episodes and they are wasted on trying to make the drama a thriller. The tone of the drama drastically changes in every episode, from romantic comedy to full on thriller. The transitions haven't been smooth and borderline jarring sometimes. 

But, I must say, the poignancy that they manage to depict in the epilogues and certain dramatic scenes, is truly unmatched. Not to mention, the acting all around is just brilliant! If this was any other drama, I would have dropped it already.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Nesseri said:

Love ep 13 last night but to each their own. Let's agree to disagree about the lack of kissing scenes because to me, I do agree with @jamy47 that "Hyun Bin and Ye Jin's chemistry is so strong that they really dont need much to sell their love onscreen and even without kisses and touches you feel the longing and tension. I have not seen such chemistry on a Kdrama in a while. That's also why i'm not bothered too much by the lack of kissing yet.

Some of the onboard comrades are whining about the lack of kisses between the OTP,, chill.. who knows what the Writer-nim & Director-nim will give us in the last 3 episodes. 

I come here only to find most whines about the lack of skinship & kisses 'til at times I do wonder how old are the majority who are watching CLoY. 

I do agree.. so much negativity, so many complaints about the lack of kissing scenes. LOL.

I am inline with you both and those who share a same point of view :lol:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

we do have many bed scenes though.. decent ones, hospital beds lol

like getting gunshots is common in CLOY like getting vaccine shots :rolleyes:

i remembered seeing a comrade share on the couple rings.. chaumet right?

like this one? valentines day is coming.. this is a good ring B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 16