[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

3 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

This writer is testing my patience. Seriously, CCK’s storyline should have finished weeks ago.

Same! Plus, how many times did JH shoot him before MB pulled the trigger for the supposedly final shot?! 

Arrrghhhh

There are still several issues to be resolved (eg how to go back NK in order to resolve the political issue over there, Chaebol family feud regarding the CEO position, etc) and this guy just can’t die!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

It's her speciality to mess things up in the end after giving amazing episodes in the beginning and also during initial episodes of the second half. Anyways I hope the episode turns out to be better than what I expect from it. 

I’ll be honest, I haven’t finished My love from another star because of that ridiculous ending. I will never forget how she messed up the entire storyline.

• Like 2

I want to give up on the writer. To add to it, instead of showing us how is Seri and reaction of her family members to her near death experience, they go and show the village ahjummas. What is this! Who cares about the antics of the village ahjummas! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, charray said:

I want to give up on the writer. To add to it, instead of showing us how is Seri and reaction of her family members to her near death experience, they go and show the village ahjummas. What is this! Who cares about the antics of the village ahjummas! 

Thank you for saying it out loud. Wtf. I don’t care about them. The storyline is in SK, why would they keep showing them? Seriously. I am so unhappy about it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, J13 said:

@sharluvsenergy oh I thought the second brother lied and said the Mum was sick to trick SR into coming over so CK could ambush her? I might have missed it if it was the dad who asked him to call her over.

The dad did ask the 2nd brother to call Seri to come over but he didn't tell her the truth and instead lied saying that the mum was sick. He probably knows that Seri's weakness is their mum so he used that as an excuse to get her to come over.

• Like 4

Jang Hyuk told Se Ri he loves her. :blush:

And the kiddos put a bug under her bed because they were worried about her .... LOL
They have been easedropping on the conversations going on in her room while she was unconscious... omo.

And it was saved into a recording device, so she now knows what is going on, behind her back, at least what was said in her hospital room.

@joonminfanYes, Seri is awake, she called JH on the mobile phone and asked him where is her bodyguard. He came running all the way to her room.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, wyen6 said:

Man Bok never dissappoints...:D

Was he the one who bugged the hospital room? Oooh then maybe this is how SR will get to resolve her issues with her mum! Coz she can listen to what her mum said to her when she was unconscious!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, wyen6 said:

Calm down guys.... 

yezzz honestly after following several threads over the years Eps 12-14 of many shows tend to get lots of flak. I’ve been guilty of that too, esp while live streaming so now I just bite my tongue lol. It helps that Netflix streams right after.

Think as viewers we just get too invested in the show and our myriad ways that we can move the story forward since it’s moving to an end, as opposed to the starting episodes where everything is fresh and characters are being fleshed out. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I really loved the last episode and have nothing to complain but i do understand the criticisms too. I think the problems arise because writer is used to write 20 and more episodes but CLOY has only 16 episodes despite having more intrigued and complex story line than her previous works. She tries to build up romance elements very well on the first half of the drama. For instance in NK we got to see the blossoming love between our couple with cute little scenes and the love developed gradually so the audience are convinced by their great love. However in the second half, writer-nim tries to patch the loose ends but there is so much to tell since the progress was much slower in the first half so it has to be rather quicker in the second half. Therefore we don't feel the sentiments that we feel in the first half of the drama like we use to (and thus expect to) so some people get disappointed. Moreover, we are use to the fast pace and unpredictable turn of events during the first half but now the plot kind of become relatively predictable as it parallels the events in NK. This could led to lower ratings than the previous episode. Still the ratings are amazing and CLOY became one of the legends in drama world but i guess we became a little bit greedy as we normalised high ratings already:) 

I could relate to Seo Dan character. If i were her, i would cry too when I hear my long term ex-fiance risked his life to protect some other woman he just met. It is not about love, it's about feeling valued/important by someone you loved for a long time. Although she may not love JH, still she doesn't like the idea that he never harboured such strong feelings for her.  It makes her feel less of herself. 

9 hours ago, blue_fleurs said:

One negative comment about the writing is Seo Dan's character.  I don't understand her at all and I find her story relatively forced.  In episode 14's preview we see her asking SJ not to go, and she has puppy eyes in love.  But as soon as she hears SJ telling her how RJH moved heaven and earth for SR, she starts crying.  I don't believe she is falling for SJ, I think she still very much likes her childhood crush and wishes to fall in love with him and have him fall in love with her.  If this is the case I hope her story can stay consistent on this route.

• Like 8