[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 minutes ago, Nesseri said:

I do agree.. so much negativity, so many complaints about the lack of kissing scenes. LOL.

My complaint is not about the lack of kissing scenes, it’s more about the development that’s going nowhere and has been in circles for a few episodes. :lol:

• Like 5

Random question but I wonder why SR’s dad didn’t phone SR to clarify the situation straight after the second brother lied again? I mean he has already lied once before about SR’s whereabouts.. even if the dad were trying to compute the situation, wouldn’t he just want to clear it all up?

Also how funny was the bday scene when JH was super proud of the cake until SR called it old fashioned :joy: I find it very sweet that they all made a wish and blowed out the candles together too. Love this sweet family!

• Like 5
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

My complaint is not about the lack of kissing scenes, it’s more about the development that’s going nowhere and has been in circles for a few episodes. :lol:

Let's hope and pray and support for another 3 better episodes of CLoY. I have faith that writer-nim & all the members of the CLoY team are doing their very best to satisfy each and everyone of CLoY fans. If by final episode we only get bed scene through Se Ri & Jeong Hyeok's eyes, this ahjumma will write petition herself LOL. Until then, I am praying for  the best 3 final episodes of CLoY :heart:

• Like 8

Hmm another random question I have which will probably be answered in the next episode but I wonder if the ducklings also had fake passports made for them? Cos how are they going to go back to NK? Perhaps JH’s dad will try something else but it’s been made fairly clear a couple of times now that if you miss the athletics bus then you’re basically on you’re own.. 

Curious to know what happens and also anxiously waiting for any updates on episode 14. I don’t think I can stay up to 2:30am tonight cos I have work tomorrow :bawling:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, J13 said:

Random question but I wonder why SR’s dad didn’t phone SR to clarify the situation straight after the second brother lied again? I mean he has already lied once before about SR’s whereabouts.. even if the dad were trying to compute the situation, wouldn’t he just want to clear it all up?

Also how funny was the bday scene when JH was super proud of the cake until SR called it old fashioned :joy: I find it very sweet that they all made a wish and blowed out the candles together too. Love this sweet family!

He asked his 2nd son to get Seri to come over the house to clarify things, which was why Jo Chul Kang had the chance to attack both Junghyuk and Seri separately, not knowing that they already have plans against him.

• Like 1

Crush OST at no 5 melon Realtime right now!

Lets go!! This one rising just like Baek Ye Rin ost and now let see if it can crack top 1 melon just like baek ye rin! 

The ost is so good and i expect a stable top 10 charting maybe not as high as baek ye rin but still top 10 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

For today's episode, I hope they will finally resolve this issue with Seri and her stepmom so we can move on to the meat of the matter -- the much awaited kiss. :D

Also, the NIS investigation. What is that about? Who's being investigated? Is it Se Ri or her father? If Se Ri, is she suspected to be a spy or  harboring a spy inside SK? Technically, RJH having entered SK "illegally", withough going through proper immigration procedures, is considered a spy. Are they investigating Seri and RJH's crossing of the MDL or armistice line? 

Plus, CCK. As irritating his presence can be, and as much as we would like to believe he's dead, the motivation for his hatred towards the Ri family is not yet explained. So he has to be still be around to have this issue resolved too. I think his beef with them is more than the typical poor hating the rich, I think it's personal. 

What I really want to get resolved soon, as in right away on the first scene after the opening credits of episode 13, is the nagging mystery behind the relationship between Se Ri and her stepmom. We already know that Se Ri was abandoned by her stepmom in the beach. From this we can surmise that this caused Se Ri to develop her fear of intimacy that makes her tend to withdraw in her own relationships when things begin to get emotionally deeper. I feel that before this issue gets resolved, the director won't show us kissing/intimacy scenes between Se Ri and RJH bec he knows that people over at Soompi will grumble over the lack of resolution of this issue. LOL 

Seriously, I think this is the side of the relationship equation that is holding Se Ri back from getting intimate with RJH. Avoiding making special memories in SK that will only remind her of RJH when he's gone is just a manifestation of it.  His part of the relationship is pretty much ironed out. The poor North Korean guy already confessed that he wants to marry and have a future with her. He has also demonstrated countless times that his heart is pure and that he is always there for her. Heck, he even crossed the line that could have put the two Koreas at risk of reigniting a war (yeah, more than this show as the conservative party would want everyone to believe). :D If that's not love, I don't know what is. And that face?!? How can one even say no to a national treasure?! Must RJH take another bullet to prove his undying love towards Se Ri? 

I think that once Se Ri finds out that her stepmom did not intentionally abandon and make her feel unwanted and worthless growing up, she would begin to shed off that insecurity and allow herself to be vulnerable with RJH and be loved by him in every possible way - including in the bedroom. So, director-nim, please get this part of the story over and done with so the show can progress to what everyone has been waiting for. :D

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

This writer is testing my patience. Seriously, CCK’s storyline should have finished weeks ago.

It's her speciality to mess things up in the end after giving amazing episodes in the beginning and also during initial episodes of the second half. Anyways I hope the episode turns out to be better than what I expect from it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3