[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

*currently watching 

Damn I hate Seri's brother and sister in law more than CCK :rage:

Spoiler

I need to retract saying that his second oppa develops conscience... Because he doesn't. 

He was scolded badly by his dad and his wife 'helped' by framing Gu Seungjun. Then he gave Seri a call to tell her that Dad is looking for her, setting up a trap for Chulkang to "get" her (faking accident). 

At the same time, Jeonghyeok got a call from Manager Oh to meet Cheol Kang at a separate place. He's walking into a trap. Damn. Chul Kang previously managed to get Manbok to provide information for him, blackmailing him using his family safety. 

*continues*

Jeonghyeok found something was off with Manbok and asked him what's wrong. Manbok then told him about encounter with Cheol Kang. The team discussed everything to "trap" Chul Kang. 

Seri was not alone. The 4 soldiers and Manbok were hiding inside her car and helped beating the thugs who were about to attack her. Then they ran to help Jeonghyeok. 

Unfortunately, Manbok was made hostage by Cheol Kang. Idk how did it happen cuz my stream was off ㅠㅠㅠ

Seri was outside in her car, seeing Cheol Kang is about to shoot Jeonghyeok. She protected him using her car and got shot. Jeonghyeok lost it and fired at Cheol Kang. Cheol Kang didn't die but Manbok appeared with the gun. A gunshot is heard. Idk who's getting shot. 

Jeonghyeok ran to Seri's car, where she lies unconscious. He recalls what Seri said earlier during their date (he told her about Switzerland Bridge encounter), "When someone is about to die, one remembers about the happiest moment." flashback to their moments together. Seri said that those moments with Jeonghyeok were enough for her. 

Seri got shot on her abdomen. Jeonghyeok sobbed heartbreakingly besides her. He narrates that he hasn't done and said enough to Seri, "I love you, Yoon Seri." 

The ducklings ran out and sobbed with him. 

CAN SOMEONE JUST CALL 119??!!!!! COME OOONNNN.. IT'S SERI WHO'S GETTING HURT... Y'ALL CAN CALL POLICE AND HOSPITALS FOR HER.. *me panicking as well

I'm gonna update with more info..as the episode is still airing... 

Epilogue

Spoiler

The ducklings refused to go back with athlete bus (it's due that night and the coach was actually waiting for them). 

They told Jeonghyeok that Seri is precious for them, as well... So it's not something that Jeonghyeok should take care of by himself. Jeonghyeok was touched and asked them to protect her well, "I trust you."

ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ok DONE. 

My stream was lagging so I missed lots of scenes. Can't decide I like the episode or not. But idk how Seri can get shot at that part when she was inside her car lyke :ph34r:

• Like 8
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

*currently watching 

Damn I hate Seri's brother and sister in law more than CCK :rage:

Care to spoil us? :) It will be available in my country in 45 mins but patience is a virtue I don’t have. Hehe

• Like 2

I was wrong, F5 didn't went to SK for comedic purposes only,  they look so cool tonight with that fight scene, and i cried with them and JH when they saw Seri on that last scene:tears: 

Seri was really good to them all, threated them really well. 

Watch live stream, didn't understand what they where saying but i love tonights episode.... good thing we don't have to wait for 1week to watch what happen.... counting down the hours till tomorrow's episode....:lol::lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I'm only seeing video on forum not available to me yet to watch but from what I could see didn't seem like much emotion during ring swap? I'm guessing it's a bittersweet moment. He wanted to show her how much she means to him but I guess it's hard to celebrate it to the fullest knowing he's leaving her soon and it will have to be from a distance? But after "the accident" I'm sure we'll see a different side of him

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 3
  • Love 2