[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

7 minutes ago, Nat_93 said:

Watch the stream was even better because the ost during Choi Jin Woo fanmeeting was the original from Stairway to Heaven, and on Netflix the ost is different probably due to copyrights ban.

I didn’t watch Stairway to Heaven and would like to see the scene which parallels Kim Joo Muk wearing the red beanie to get a better understanding. Wonder if anybody can direct me to the YouTube clip...?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st I am worried for oppa ,twin making deadline  :mrgreen:

he should be busy making the twin that drive us crazy , no go looking for the man who hurt his woman 

@Ameera Ali right the way Captain Ri is going ballistic at the moment I'm sure  2nd oppa's richard simmons will be handed over to him in a platter:joy: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

22 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I am hoping at this point of time that Manbok did indeed kill Jo Chul Kang, and that he himself is safe at the same time. At the same time, I realize the most dangerous person wasn't Jo Chul Kang but Seri's 2nd brother and sister-in-law. To get the money and power they desire, they could go all out to hurt their own family. They even went to the extent of lying to their father, and trying to frame Seri (who is the victim of this whole incident) and Seungjun for conspiring to cheat their father's money. That's downright despicable!!!

i wonder if SR father belived those two...i hope he 'll investigate more...

• Like 9

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

I would expect the boss of a conglomerate and an ex-scammer to do way better than that... How could he trust his sons?? A bit unrealistic... if he could be so scheming in his youth, he should be very sharp and astute... seems gullible now...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I believe he would be suspicious with Seri being injured and hospitalized. It's too much of a coincidence that she got injured when he asked for her presence.

2 minutes ago, crazybunnylovers said:

I would expect the boss of a conglomerate and an ex-scammer to do way better than that... How could he trust his sons?? A bit unrealistic... if he could be so scheming in his youth, he should be very sharp and astute... seems gullible now...

If he really does trust his 2nd son and daughter-in-law, I can only say that he is turning senile. Those 2 are just beyond conniving.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, L A said:

P/S: Does any one find that soccer watching scene so emotional? To me nothing reunites the citizens and raises the spirit of the nation more than an international football match.

Oh yes, me! I had a lump in my throat at that scene. It is so poignant in driving home the senselessness of a divided Korea, when they are essentially one people ❤️ Love how a sport against a 'common historical enemy' where pride is at stake unites people together. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, trixie1029 said:

could Se Ri move to north korea and be family with Jeong Hyuk and the ducklings?

i don't think she can move there...she already pointed that SK is her world and JH world and life is in NK...She told him to think at his father...

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/02/07/crash-landing-on-you-on-mothers-and-sun/

@packmule3, thanks for your deep thinking about YSR relationship with her mom. I never think she is not her mother’s biological child. But, what made me do not understand why the mother not show up eventhough we knew that she had been at the beach and watched SR counting numbers.

I hope ep 14 will be the revelation what is SR true relationship to both parents?

• Like 4

Pls tag me if a kind soul subbed the preview for eps 14. TIA... I have so many things to say about eps 13, but I couldn't. My eyes are still hurt from crying,  my heart is heavy with emotion.....  

Standing ovation!!!!! 

• Like 5

Spoilers - post about episode 13

I haven't read your posts and have no time to write anything now especially after THE LAST 5 MINUTES .... omg.  

Can someone please just tell me in what scene they think SR and RJH exchange those lines about how she said it is enough for her and then he said there's one thing I didn't say, I love you.  Was this the exchange after the back-hug or on the bridge or...??

• Like 1

Hi! New comer here... I don’t know was there someone asking about this before, but do you think it will has a happy ending??? 

Still don’t get over the MOA ending. My heart is not ready yet for another tragic ending :expressionless:

• Like 3

Woow what an amazing episode. I just LOVED it.

I hope CCK is dead cause I think his ending would be very fitting - the man who he thought was a nobody killed him so unceremoniously. Plus I feel like there is enough to see in the next 3 episodes that I feel like if CCK's story line is prolonged, everything will feel very rushed. Remember, in NK there are still all the people associated with CCK that have to be exposed. And that other military general who wants to oust JH's father will try and take advantage of the fact that JH went to SK and with create a bloodbath in that village and try and make it look like JH defected. So JH has to return to NK with the ducklings to set the scales right. Plus there is the whole succession issue to deal with as well, which I am pretty sure SJ will be a huge part of. I'm sure he'll make his way back to SK and reveal the 2nd oppa's true face to the family. If SH and his wife have audio recordings and pictures, then so does he, SJ is not a con man for nothing. There is enough problems and content to last 3 more episodes without CCK causing more trouble.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1