[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Writer is known for creating sad moments but happy ending in the end. So i hope it goes same for this show.. Even her biggest hit, my love from the star had kind of happy ending, but it still left me little mad and confused. So i hope we get a clear ending. Even if it is sad. I have enough heart after watching autumn in my heart, stairway  to heaven etc to digest them. But i hope we get a good ending.

• Like 8

What a bitter sweet episode!B)

1.We had a sweet couple ring exchange moment.

2.The funny shopping scene of Manbok and the 4 ducklings and their beauty treatment. I'm sure JH was jealous.:D

3.JM's cute fanboying moment with his idol, CJW. His reaction was totally believable and relatable!:lol:(Reminds me of my own moments with a few actors in Seoul myself.)

4. My favourite scene is the KICK BUTT scene by our 4 ducklings and Manbok! They look ULTRA COOL fighting dressed in suits and ties!:wub:

But PLEASE, PDnim please dont have Manbok or any of our ducklings killed off! Jeabal! As I've mentioned much earlier in this thread that I've a gut feeling that 1 of them may be sacrificed to make the drama more realistic.:tears:

OF COURSE, our SR wont die! It's just a CLIFFHANGER! Seeing JH's heartwrenching sob and later the ducklings' wretched reaction was enough to get me choked with tears! :bawling:

Nb:Aigoo! Was MIA due to LNY celebration although I do keep up with this "bullet train" speed thread.

• Like 15
  • Love 4

Watching the episode with sub now (on Netflix... 

Spoiler

- Ducklings worrying about Seri crying is so touching ㅠㅠㅠ Pyo Chisoo, of course, pretends that he doesn't, though he's clearly the most concerned, "She doesn't even cry when I said I'd bury her!!" hahhaha 

- Dan's mom is charmed by Seungjun...and notices that Dan brought over the food in her fridge... So hilarious HAHAHA

- I like Seungjun's bravery in confessing right in front of her mother and Dan about his feeling to Seo Dan... Idky Seo Dan is still insisting to marry Jeong-hyeok after all. Smh. 

- RJH informant is Manager Oh and Gu Seungjun has been helping him all the time... *touched*

- Seri looks the happiest in spending time with the ducklings and vice versa... I can't bear seeing them parting again ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Eundongie wanting to buy uniform and cute hat is the cutest thing... 

- Seri's face when her subordinates bringing up her ex-es... And Jeonghyuk's face, too... HAHAHAHAHA

- Bridge scene when RJH disclosed that they met on Switzerland's bridge.. "You're my type" *squeaalsss

- The 5-Avengers scene is so AWESOME. I was like OMG THEY'RE REALLY SPECIAL FORCE SOLDIERS (minus Manbok). 

- Lack of skinship between OTPs starts to feel a bit unnatural for me. I mean, even if they're holding back due to impending separation, it's still quite unbelievable for two adults in love just stare at each other...?? And what's with the distance between them on the bridge and during couple ring scene? Not even a hug??? Writer-nim, come on... 

Some scenes are ludicrous...and some are frustrating (WHERE. IS. THE. KISS. SIGH. RI JEONG-HYEOK... MUST A DISASTER HAPPEN BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY MOVE??)...and some are heartbreaking... But I'm glad the drama hasn't gone completely crazy and off-track... Hope it remains good until the end. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Oh my God. After all the love and heartbreak we have witnessed from the ducklings in this episode, I cannot imagine Seri's life without them anymore. How much they cared for her and how devastated they were, seeing her hurt.

They have already become a family. I can't watch Ep16 at the risk of getting my heart broken if they separate.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

What a roller-coaster ride in this episode. The plot and storyline moved a lot faster here vs the last 2 episodes, which is great!

The sweet moments are still there, esp the couple ring exchange (SYJ and HB really look like they are so deeply in love!! Gosh!!.

And the writer didn't forget to slip in the comedic & funny moments too, even during the emotional scenes. Love that!!  Also love how JH looked at SR during the cake scene - so much love in his eyes!!

Hate the 2nd brother and even hate more the 2nd sis-in-law. Truly evil!! Even worse than Cheol Gang, cuz they are supposed to be family to SR. So evil!

That rescue/ fighting scene!! LOL!! The F4+1 in their long overcoat ala "HK triad style" is really dramatic, lol! Somewhat cheesy, but I guess that's the style that the writer/ director has decided to take for this drama - everything's a little over the top.

And then that final heart-wringing scene - JH's crying made me cry too! Though I am quite sure SR is not dead, but he seems to think she is and his sobbing just got to me so bad!! The F4 ducklings were so heart-broken too!!

I also have the same voice screaming in me - CALL THE AMBULANCE!! But then it won't be kdrama right? lol! Like I said, everything's a little over dramatise in CLOY, plus it's for the effect on audience. That 5min is slow-mo so probably just 5-10 seconds.

Can't wait for Episode 14 tomorrow!! And then it will the final 2 episodes next weekend..... gonna miss this show SO MUCH!!

• Like 18
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hate the 2nd brother and even hate more the 2nd sis-in-law. Truly evil!! Even worse than Cheol Gang, cuz they are supposed to be family to SR. So evil!

Same feelings ...i hope they will go to jail...now they are planning to steal SR company ?That raptile woman wants CEO position again?I hope somebody will stop them

• Like 9
  • Love 1

the last scene - so much distress for me !!  Looking at the preview (without translation)..it seems that JH and the ducklings cannot even go to the hospital  --- with JH staring into the sky and the ducking sitting and crying at the site where SR is shot --- I am guessing because of their status in SK and the hospital/police are bound to investigate the reason for gunshot which will further complicate the situation.....

pff....i cant wait for EP 14.

ps:  I am so pissed that our couple didn't even hug in EP 13.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The Ducklings definitely stayed with their captain. I'm not sure about Manbok since I did not see him. Though, it seems that MB wasn't on the bus either.

They are great...I hope they'll be able to return NK in time,they are in great danger if somebody finds about them...

• Like 4

Well I just cried my eyes out :bawling: so many good scenes and a good set up for what’s to come.

What an ending, that was so insanely heartbreaking. HB is an insanely good actor and that last scene where he held SR and cried just showcased that. There was so much pure raw emotion, pain and disbelief there. The ducklings running out and seeing SR hurt just broke my heart too. I don’t think I’ve ever adored and enjoyed watching scenes with side characters in a drama before as much as I enjoy watching the ducklings. They have all really become a family and their pain, fears and happiness seem to be shared now. 

I have absolutely loved watching MB’s character growth and am so proud of him for finally gaining the courage and strength to stand up for himself. I knew he wouldn’t betray his new friends! CK is such a shady awful person to try and use MB again. This man really has no shame and I really hope he is gone coz I’ve had enough of him tbh.

The scene where the ducklings all came out to defend SR and then help JH was soooo good! I love how loyal they are to each other, especially to their Captain, and how they were willing to sacrifice their own safety to protect SR because not only do they value her too but they can see that their captain is in love with her. I hope SR gets to remain in contact with them in the future so she can continue spoiling them. And how great was the ducklings shopping scene particularly the ripped jeans scene and them getting into the soccer game  :joy: I’m so glad they finally got to eat to their hearts content at a fried chicken restaurant too lol

I was so happy for JM that he finally got his date with CJW. For those who haven’t watched Stairway to Heaven before, the red beanie he wore is the exact same style that SJ (KSW’s character) wears in the drama and the part where JM pulls the beanie down to cover his eyes is an exact scene from Stairway to Heaven. Such comic gold seeing him replicate that. He really is a big Stairway to Heaven fan haha

Based off the trailer, SR is in hospital so we know she didn’t pass away (I think it was fairly obvious she wouldn’t anyways but the lead up to her getting hurt was still so devastating) so I hope JH and the ducklings weren’t jeopardised by her being either taken away by ambulance or them taking her to the hospital. I am a bit worried cos I didn’t see MB in the preview (unless it was a quick glimpse and I missed it) so I’m really hoping there wasn’t some twist and CK ended up having a hidden gun or something and shot MB.. 

I’m hoping the drama continues at a fast pace and SR isn’t in hospital for the entire next episode. I would imagine JH’s dad is going to use his powers in NK to help JH and the ducklings and hopefully SR’s dad stops believing the pathetic second brother and helps SR, JH and the ducklings in SK. We have seen that he and SR’s mum care a lot for SR so I can see them helping JH and the ducklings once they figure out that they’re from NK. Speaking of that pathetic second brother, he is just scum isn’t he.. no wonder why he ended up with an even worser person than he is. The sis in law is such a pain.. hope SR’s dad sticks to his word and takes everything from them when he figures out the truth.

We only have 3 episodes to go and I’m curious on how SR and JH will end up being together. I also just want lots more sweet scenes lol I’m going to miss HB and SYJ together!

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1