[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

48 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Just an opinion. I think this drama turns out to be a documentary. It shows the love story between a south korean woman and north korean man where they fall in love to the extent that both have to sacrifice their own families well being. One day at the ending, the lovers would realise that the world does not revolve around them, and they have to consider many things involving their belonging of their nationality where it is impossible to be in union as their laws are against it. Both have to embrace the pain for the sake of their individual families well being. SR has to remain in south and RJH has to go back to where he belong too. They only can wish each other's lives to be happy and hope that their children children's wouldn't experience the pain of this forced separation...sad farewell... Then GSJ is back to korea to met SR telling her his real purpose of approaching and these two became friends while RJH goes back to the north. Even though there is no love he has no choice but to go against his will and marry the girl that his parents arrange him with...so, this is the ending for this documentary drama, they will be separated:tears:. Because if this drama is fantasy then it should be a whimsical ending for the main two leads.. happily ever after:D

No this drama is a romantic comedy first. It only has melodrama elements but i see no reason for it to have a sad ending. At most it will have a very vague and open ending that will leave us not fully satisfied but it will depend if the network will decide about maybe doing a second season for this drama because the hype around it is huge and they can make so much more money from it and if Netflix will pay production costs why not? but even an open ending can be good in this case. All i ask is for them to be together, somewhere hopeful for the future. No death, no sacrifices.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

No this drama is a romantic comedy first. It only has melodrama elements but i see no reason for it to have a sad ending. At most it will have a very vague and open ending that will leave us not fully satisfied but it will depend if the network will decide about maybe doing a second season for this drama because the hype around it is huge and they can make so much more money from it and if Netflix will pay production costs why not? but even an open ending can be good in this case. All i ask is for them to be together, somewhere hopeful for the future. No death, no sacrifices.

Agree about the romantic comedy theme. This is the theme. 

But to be frank, I don't want a second season. I just hope it ends on a high note, just 1 season and will be appreciated for a very very long time like Winter Sonata, Summer Scents & Autumn in My Heart (to name a few, there are a lot). IMO, not many dramas can pull the success when the continue to Season 2. I just feel they are doing it because of the hype of the drama itself. Just because. Some second season dramas felt like they just drag the plot and the plot gets "weirder" and no sense at all at times. I am.not talking about KDramas only. I felt the same with another Netflix series of my fav that is Stranger Things for example. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sheeeeee said:

So he gonna die? 

:bawling:

Just like what we predicted ? Shaman’s prediction .... 

I feel that we can sort of tell even without shaman's prediction as in EP 12 I notice there are a few deliberate shots focusing on MB's face .... with him full of emotions seeing SR/JH and the 5 ducklings reunions and during their gatherings.   I am thinking he may have a little plan of his own.  He is the one who knows lots of secrets of NK army and officials and I think he will somehow use his intelligence to help get JH/SR and the duckings out of the harm of CCK.   It shall be very sad for his family if he dies, but I doubt MB is able to live with the guilt if anything bad happens to JH.   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sheeeeee said:

So he gonna die? 

:bawling:

Just like what we predicted ? Shaman’s prediction .... 

I hope that the shaman’s predictions are all a sham. Meaning Manbok gets injured and was on the verge of not going back, but at the end, he did. And the bloodshed in the village at the end also gets resolved. That’s more entertaining...

• Like 4

DB’s recap

Crash Landing on You: Episode 12

by LollyPip

Crash12-33211.jpg

Get your tissues handy, because this episode will tug on your heartstrings. There are reunions, partings, shows of friendship and declarations of feelings, and all of them guaranteed to soften the hardest heart. But there’s still danger looming, and it’s gaining allies and getting closer, so our little family needs to keep their guard up as long as they can.

Here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/crash-landing-on-you-episode-12/

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Hb_Yj I think he’s pointing it at CK but perhaps CK is standing under something? Looks like the other two are outside and CK is standing in a factory or something. I am really hoping nothing happens to MB :bawling: the fortune tellers prediction is starting to worry me now after seeing those pics. 

I can’t wait for episode 13! I stayed awake last weekend to try see what time Netflix uploads each episode and they upload them around 2am here in Australia so I might actually stay up tonight to watch haha the addiction is so real! :joy: 

Also, I reckon the gift is the rings :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

For episode 13's gift-giving scene, I would like to predict after we're shown Seri holding her hands out smiling like a kid waiting for her birthday gift, and then she holds his hand but he still has one hand behind him (so probably still hiding it), he would then give her the rings and the whole scene would become serious and SR will become overwhelmed with emotions, like how in the world could she ever feel so happy, so loved, and so deserved.  Ready for it!

Can't wait to come back to 5 pages of soompi discussion. : )

@INeedAFan  Rainie's IG - she's watching Goblin to fill the CLOY void :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nesseri said:

Agree about the romantic comedy theme. This is the theme. 

But to be frank, I don't want a second season. I just hope it ends on a high note, just 1 season and will be appreciated for a very very long time like Winter Sonata, Summer Scents & Autumn in My Heart (to name a few, there are a lot). IMO, not many dramas can pull the success when the continue to Season 2. I just feel they are doing it because of the hype of the drama itself. Just because. Some second season dramas felt like they just drag the plot and the plot gets "weirder" and no sense at all at times. I am.not talking about KDramas only. I felt the same with another Netflix series of my fav that is Stranger Things for example. 

I agree. Another season could ruin the magic and cheapen the show eventually. It should end on a very high note and become another Kdrama classic. Hyun Bin already has two (Kim Sam soon, Secret Garden), this is his third Kdrama with potential of becoming a classic, it will depend on the ending if it's as impactful as the drama.  I was bored the other night and decided to research this writer and one thing i noticed is that she actually does learn from her past mistakes. I didnt take the time to watch the previous Kdramas she wrote but read about them and i have read that another classic of hers my love from the stars (i think) ended in a bad way or rather stupid way and fans even protested so she gave another ending? is that true? and then her second romance drama with Le Min Ho, forgot the name, i heard the ending was way better and the main couple got their happy ending. This drama could benefit from the mistakes she's made in her past dramas so i'm hopeful here.

• Like 5

I hope so @J13.. Dont want any of them getting hurt.. Unless CK & SR sster in law (4got her name) :ph34r:.. Lets pray that today episode will be as good as ep 12..

Hahaa I can imagine that every weekend u are turning into zombie until this drama end :joy:Thank god i need to wait only 1-2hrs until ep upload.. If not , might join u as well turning to zombiesss :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

I didnt take the time to watch the previous Kdramas she wrote but read about them and i have read that another classic of hers my love from the stars (i think) ended in a bad way or rather stupid way and fans even protested so she gave another ending? is that true?

I think there was an extended epilogue for MLFTS. The ending was ok IMHO but given the momentum built during the series' run, fans were clamoring for a happier ending (Marriage, kids, the works. They only showed the leads buying their own house.)

Hoping also that CLOY is wrapped up nicely but not over-the-top. B)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

Although I agree with some of your points, SR’s hesitancy is/was also the product of JH’s action(s). There are many circumstances where JH starts to draw the line in their relationship. For instance, when JH told SR about CCK’s intentions, she quickly asked him whether he crossed the border to protect her and he flatly said no. Although it might seem a trivial matter, it feels like a wake up call for SR. 

As I said earlier, I hope they could overcome this issue and walk along the road with flowers. 

He’s pragmatic. He loves her, but he thinks a million steps ahead. Remember how he said to her in NK that he will not say something he can’t follow up on? Even if the words are said just for comfort, he won’t say it if he cannot make it happen. That’s why when she asked if he came for her he said yes, but quickly added another “more important” reason. And he does it for her sake too. I do think that seeing her level of devastation when she thought he’d left added a new dimension to his understanding of their relationship and how much he means to her. I do think it does distress him to know it.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, J13 said:

@Hb_Yj I think he’s pointing it at CK but perhaps CK is standing under something? Looks like the other two are outside and CK is standing in a factory or something. I am really hoping nothing happens to MB :bawling: the fortune tellers prediction is starting to worry me now after seeing those pics. 

I can’t wait for episode 13! I stayed awake last weekend to try see what time Netflix uploads each episode and they upload them around 2am here in Australia so I might actually stay up tonight to watch haha the addiction is so real! :joy: 

Also, I reckon the gift is the rings :D

Yikes so they usually upload 2 AM our time. Not sure if I can stay awake that late especially with the rains beckoning me to sleep. But we’ll see.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

I think this is just the way HB kisses most of the time as it is like this as well in his other dramas. I have observed the way he kissed HJW, HJM, and PSY, he always kisses, wavered a bit, and then kiss again. Feels like he wants to make sure it's mutual and both want to do that again, deeper. One thing for sure, the man can surely kiss..... #itshotinhere

It’s that subtle difference. This time it wasn’t a hesitation in wait for a mutual desire to go deeper. You could see uncertainty on his part. Ah... he’s a very good actor.

Spoiler

And as an aside, he kisses well, but something’s gotta be said about the actress in response. SYJ responded perfectly. You could see the pain in her heart when she reciprocated his kiss. With PSH in MOA, she was just so... terrified. I don’t know why she responds with terror to every actor except LJS. He’s the only one who’s ever had a “successful” romantic kiss with her. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

He’s pragmatic. He loves her, but he thinks a million steps ahead. Remember how he said to her in NK that he will not say something he can follow up on? Even if they’re said just for comfort, he won’t say it if he cannot make it happen. That’s why when she asked if he came for her he said yes, but quickly added another “more important” reason. And he does it does it for her sake too. I do think that seeing her level of devastation when she thought he’d left added a new dimension to his understanding of their relationship and how much he means to her. I do think it does distress him to know it.

Agree with both of you - I was also thinking her hesitation is a product of his behaviour to her, but yes, you're right, at the end of the day he does it for her own good.  I bolded the sentence I definitely agree with!  It will be so interesting to see how they both change after the cry scene, especially RJH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1