[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Ahhhh the wait is killing me!! So based off some comments I’ve seen, if SR ends up in hospital next episode then we will also get a kiss then too right, cos looks like the SK storyline is really unfolding in the same way as the NK storyline?  And was there really no kiss after they exchanged rings?? :bawling: don’t get me wrong, I’m loving every sweet moment between our lead couple but it’s HB and SYJ and we know what they can do! Plus even before this drama aired, soooo many people shipped them and this is our chance to see them fully together with lots of kisses! :bawling: Ok I’ll stop being greedy haha

Not long to go till episode 13 airs here!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

please writer don’t fail them , save them :bawling:

There love can’t be end here :dissapointed_relieved:

see them hurt breaking my heart :heartbreak:

I think this scene is the first time JH said "I love you" to SR and she didn't hear it.... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

You know what.. Frustrated that they didn't call for ambulance ASAP.. :rage:

If can't bring SR to normal hospital, bring her to Doldam Hosp.. We have Kim Sabu to treat her there :bawling:

Hahaa...such a roller coster episode!!! Im lovin it :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10

OMG, this episode once again made me experience heart attack:grimace:. And the preview, so many tears:bawling:. Although i know she's gonna be fine, it still breaks my heart. Dear scriptwriter-nim, give them a HE. These beautiful and innocent people deserve it:flushed:

Edit: By the way, i noticed that all events which had happened in NK are now continously appeared. At first i'm not so sure, but now, with Se Ri took the bullet for Jung Hyuk, i can barely assume that the plots were written in a circle. So i think we can trust about a theory of ending will take place in Switzerland, where they first met:confused:.

Edited by Linhchi Linda
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Don’t be upset with this episode’s ending coz it is by far the best Kdrama ever as the baddie is killed off so early.... That leaves 3 episodes for our RiRi couple to plan their wedding, have the actual wedding and then have their twins babies!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @sadthe1st I think poor seri need Someone to call 991 & ask oppa to  drive that  car as fast As he can to the nearest hospital,

no worries my comrade!!! 10mins screen time portraying the emotions feels like 2hours for us comrades in front of tv, but is actually 5mins in the story timeline :glasses: SR is all safe!! dun forget the twins.. dun forget the twins.. 

i need eng subs for the preview.. what did SR stepmom/foster mom say??

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

Okay.. Its my first time here. Tonight episode is no joke. I love every single scene except the last one :) I mean who doesn't, right?

This drama is supposed to be a romcom but I feel emotionally drained right now.

Now that we know Cheol Gang is probably dead and in the next episode SK intel probably hunt Jeong Hyeok, I really hope it will all be over by the end of episode 14. So that the last two episodes is about Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok fight for their love and nothing else because I just cant take it anymore. They both deserved to be happy and yet we didnt even get a kiss scene tonight (not that I am desperate lol). 

And those ducklings are just AMAZING. Probably my favourite scene from tonights episode. Chi Su, my darling boy! I love him. 

Still, it was such an rollercoaster.

• Like 22

I'm so frustrated about the last scene...-_-

I think the PD wanted to show us a beautiful sad scene: JH crying for a injured SR who could be dead. And after that, the ducklings appear and they start to cry too. It's supposed to be touching but all I could think in that moment was: "Call an ambulance or take her to a hospital!". I know maybe the police will want to make him some questions but she's the love of your life!

Anyway, It's episode 13. We know SR doesn't die.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

I'm so frustrated about the last scene...-_-

I think the PD wanted to show us a beautiful sad scene: JH crying for a injured SR who could be dead. And after that, the ducklings appear and they start to cry too. It's supposed to be touching but all I could think in that moment was: "Call an ambulance or take her to a hospital!". I know maybe the police will want to make him some questions but she's the love of your life!

our 5 mins on screen slo-mo is really only 10 seconds in kdrama land so don’t be frustrated. JH and the ducklings will take real good care of SR and nurse her back to health. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1