[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

I created an account purposely just for this freaking drama dawggggg. I was kinda surprised that MS found out that YJ was the oppa she was looking for so quickly what will be the remaining 6 eps about . Throughtout ep 10 i was smilling like a fool because of the 'sweetness' both YJ and MS showed, YJ worked so hard for her sister's approval and im really touched, he was being so sweet and when MS's sister was being harsh to YJ i like how MS got up and defends YJ as if 'he's mine' and the way she looks at him :))))) . I was hoping that both of them would continue their day happily. 

However, SY is here for disruption again. He's here again to ruin the beautiful day of both our sweetheart. DAMN IT I WAS SO PISSED. When i was watching the preview it seems like MS is mad or something, im kinda worried i hope they wont argue again.

Also, im looking forward to see how MS will react after realizing the oppa that she was looking for during all these years was actually beside her and protecting her everytime.  And i pray for a an emotional scene where YJ releases all his hatred and pain and telling MS how much pain he'd endure during all these year.

Sorry for such a long passage but i just feel disappointed as their date is ruined once again. 

• Like 12

@kaoriharang I don't think that the woman who kidnapped LYJ was the mistress of his father. The interaction between the mother and father actually shows how much the father is paying attention to his wife. He notices very quickly, when she is unhappy and worried. The look she gave to her husband was different: from my point of view, she seems to be the one who decided to get along with the lie and her husband just followed her decision. We can see that the husband will do anything for her...

Now, I understand why LYJ lied to KMS all this time. He had realized that she had forgotten the whole incident which he wished, he would have forgotten himself. He also connected her fear of spider to the kidnapping. When he heard that she had never really forgotten the oppa, he wanted to avoid the topic as he feared that she might remember the kidnapping. However, LYJ doesn't know that his brother is not responsible: it was the whole situation (woman hanging in the air, dark hair and red shoes) that triggered her memory.

I don't think that KMS will be mad at LYJ for lying to her... In fact, she will feel even more sorry for LYJ who had kept this traumatic experience to himself all this time. The parents need to know that he never had amnesia. All this must be uncovered next week. 

• Like 18

I absolutely love this part about YJ's character. Can his confidence get any higher!

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@kaoriharang I don't think that the woman who kidnapped LYJ was the mistress of his father. The interaction between the mother and father actually shows how much the father is paying attention to his wife. He notices very quickly, when she is unhappy and worried. The look she gave to her husband was different: from my point of view, she seems to be the one who decided to get along with the lie and her husband just followed her decision. We can see that the husband will do anything for her...

Now, I understand why LYJ lied to KMS all this time. He had realized that she had forgotten the whole incident which he wished, he would have forgotten himself. He also connected her fear of spider to the kidnapping. When he heard that she had never really forgotten the oppa, he wanted to avoid the topic as he feared that she might remember the kidnapping. However, LYJ doesn't know that his brother is not responsible: it was the whole situation (woman hanging in the air, dark hair and red shoes) that triggered her memory.

I don't think that KMS will be mad at LYJ for lying to her... In fact, she will feel even more sorry for LYJ who had kept this traumatic experience to himself all this time. The parents need to know that he never had amnesia. All this must be uncovered next week. 

hmmm, yeah that is true.

Since there is a difference between the novel and webtoon about the woman's identity. If they chose to go with the webtoon version it also makes sense.

But it could be possible that the father goes along with the wife's wishes as an act of repentance?

Though soon all would be revealed.

That is right, YJ really did all he could to make sure that MS would never know the truth. Even when they were kidnapped, he told her that it was a spider in order to deter her from living with that memory of seeing someone die. Plus not the mention that lady was really scary, (granted it is because she was mad) but still.

Agreed, I think even ep 9-10, MS realises that YJ is not telling her everything. So she chooses to wait for him to tell her everything. I think if anything MS would be the most understanding of all when it comes to why YJ kept quiet.

I wonder if the parents will know about YJ's fake amnesia so quickly yet. But perhaps by ep 12, maybe the parents will know.

SY also needs to know what was his role in this whole incident as well. Once that happens, that guilt would be huge.

• Like 18

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I just really don't get it, that the big brother don't remember anything.... Since he is the eldest and not that young age...OH, well we'll find out soon.... 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

I just really don't get it, that the big brother don't remember anything.... Since he is the eldest and not that young age...OH, well we'll find out soon.... 

The webtoon did explain why SY is like this

Spoiler

The big bro was the one who took YJ at the redevelopment area and left him there. After the kidnap SY asked their driver to take him to the site where YJ was left alone in cold dark place (i.e. thats why SY can sort of have this vision in his nightmares).  Moreover, SY saw YJ's scars, and YJ  having nightmares screaming at the hospital after being rescued and how their parents only have attention for YJ.  he also overheard nurses at the hospital commenting him giving false directions as to the whereabouts of YJ so that YJ parents could not find him sooner. SY became so overwhelmed with guilt and had a mental breakdown where he have this memory switch and replaced himself as the one who got kidnapped and YJ was the one who left him there....after YJ returned to home, YJ discovered that SY wore his clothes and took YJ's room and kept hitting YJ afterwards. YJ was at a lost at SY's craziness.  But soon after YJ started fighting back his bro and the brothers fight all the time when there were in same room.  The parents does not have a clue on how to stop it. when they took SY to see psychiatrist, the doctor said SY is in unstable mental condition and suggest they dont tell SY the truth yet. the father decided to send SY to mental hospital but mom was reluctant. YJ overheard the parents discussion and thought to himself that he is strong enough to stand it and if he also chose to accept SY 's side of things then no one will be upset anymore, so YJ decided to pretend amnesia.  He even apologise to SY for doing this bad thing to him and SY stopped hitting YJ from then on and their family seemed to return to peace.  Their parents changed YJ name from Sung Hyeon to Young Joon later because after the kidnap, they decided that the two sons' names are too similar and easy to cause confusion / comparison between brothers and thats why the name change.  p.s. that why YJ always said his bro is weak.  SY really is weak mentally. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 11

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu’s Help me please 

I have a question Why does Asianwiki say YJ’s parents cameo in episode 8.... I have rewatched over and over and haven’t seen them. Is there a different version out there????

Nope chingu. They didn't appear yet!:phew:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Saw last night subbed episode this morning but cant comment fast enough as many errands to do....

Its great that YJ wanted to intro himself to MS's sisters from the beginning, as a responsible man and I guess it is only right that the oldest sister is worried that a rich, handsome and selfish boss of her sister is the new boyfriend. Listening to 9 years of MS's complaints on YJ, makes it rational for the sister to be worried and am glad that that was resolved in one episode/one day.

While YJ has made progress with MS's family, he hasnt made much on his, hence more drama to be unfolded in later episodes.... i just wanna say again, that wardrobe/cupboard long  kiss is one of the best kisses in recent dramas! Hands down. It looks so natural and the rational end to such passionate kiss would/should/realistically have been - the bed - so near to both of them, yet so far in the drama, haha... gosh - *pervert*

It's good to see YJ being less uptight - ie, scene where he 'catches' the moon and being his happy self. 6 more episodes to go, cant bear to let these two go from our screen - :)

Anyways, I hope YJ's best buddy gets back to his ex-wife, he sure misses her so much, and I'm sure its all because of misunderstanding that they parted.

• Like 15

Shout out to Changsung and Hwang Bo Ra to make me laugh like crazy every single time. Some people might find them annoying but I really love their antics. :lol:

BTW what was the your most funny scene so far?

• Like 2

I don't know why but episode 10 seemed slower. Things only happened at the beginning and at the end. It lulled me so much that I was totally unprepared for the last few minutes. I really wanted to see a backhug when KMS was crying at his house. It was a good moment to give us that. Usually I don't pay much attention to cameos but this time it was a really nice touch. I didn't watch BTIMFL but the leads from it look good together. I don't think KMS and LYJ will break up. There's no logical or illogical reason for it. And KMS can't be really mad at LYJ because in this episode she was hiding something too. So I think they are even now. I hope LSY won't do anything stupid. I need to say that after last episode I'm curious how the drama will handle his character. 

It's sad that no one can appreciate LYJ just for being LYJ :( I really don't like that he needs to go out of his way for someone to like him. Why people can't just appreciate the person he is? I know that sometimes it's difficult to understand him but we know that he is a nice and kind person. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Shout out to Changsung and Hwang Bo Ra to make me laugh like crazy every single time. Some people might find them annoying but I really love their antics. :lol:

BTW what was the your most funny scene so far?

Chansung: the singing parts with the dried octopus.

Hwang Bo Ra: when the bra pad fell. :D

• Like 5

12 hours ago, saved2K said:

Yes....love Chansung here.  Wish he'd be given more challenging roles in the future but he did well in comedies so I don't mind seeing him again in another romcom

@darr  you noticed Chansung's acting too? I can't agree no more with you dear @saved2K 

Truly I am surprised his another talent here. His comedic acting is very very well here. No wonder he pursues master degree of acting with Jun Ho. Both are good actors and singers.

• Like 7