[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

17 hours ago, Ondine said:

OMG, thank you so much for doing the live recaps on Drama Milk! I watch the show on live stream and your live recaps are so, so helpful. ♥♥♥

You're so welcome! It is so much fun doing live recaps when the show is as amazing as this one is! The actors/director/script are really hitting it out of the park.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

How do these actors/actresses, especially PSJ do these scenes w/o cracking out loud is beyond me! His acting is so on point and so extra. He nails every single emotion, expression. I don't know how PMY keeps a straight face especially the Robocop clam digging scene.  They must have tons of fun filming this drama. 

• Like 12

Finally watched subbed ep 10...their facial expressions are perfect....loved the look of despair cum disappointment when kms said she would call him oppa just once:D....

the last scene with PSJ cradling kms....powerful!!, even thought it was a side view....really amazing...

and I don't think I need to say more about Pmy's teary eyes.....

these 2 are really amazing to watch ..

all the the supporting characters are doing well as well...though I did find that I am way more invested in watching our OTP...

• Like 13

I really really hope for BTS for that catching moon scene. Park Seo Joon must’ve cringed so much inside hahaha  :tounge_xd: 

BTW does anybody else think PSJ’s current hairstyle is the least flattering hairstyle he ever had? I mean, he’s lucky he’s drop dead gorgeous so he still looks good but I think his previous hairstyles suited him better.

I think he likes looks best when he doesn’t have any bangs or fringe. 

8333963_B-_D6_D4-42_D6-_A363-4_C9_A8_CC6

E1_E39113-_DFBA-4_D2_D-9776-1027873_E6_A

• Like 15

4 hours ago, aisling said:

I really really hope for BTS for that catching moon scene. Park Seo Joon must’ve cringed so much inside hahaha  :tounge_xd: 

BTW does anybody else think PSJ’s current hairstyle is the least flattering hairstyle he ever had? I mean, he’s lucky he’s drop dead gorgeous so he still looks good but I think his previous hairstyles suited him better.

I think he likes looks best when he doesn’t have any bangs or fringe. 

THIS x 1000000000000!!! And when his bangs cover the right side of his forehead and connect with his left eyebrow noooo...:angry: way to waste the beauty of his face!

I'm still hoping they'll drop a bts video this weekend, but I'm also wondering if the 2-episodes-in-one video we got last week was because they don't really have much time to make it anymore because they're rushing to finish and edit the episodes themselves? :(

• Like 9

On 7/5/2018 at 10:11 AM, attriste said:

I agree about PSJ, except for HIS FRINGEEEEE argh I would like to see scenes from THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS FACE CHAEBAL why do they film only from his fringe hanging down angle.

@Ondine @aisling Me me me about the hair too!!!! I miss his quirky expressive brows huhu. And they always film from the fringe side so I can’t see anythingggggg hahh. 

Gosh i cringed so much at the moon heart scene too. Funniest really has to be ChanSung either doing his Surprise!!!! With his butt sticking out pompously, or his mangling of his own 2pm’s Heartbeat hahahaahah. 

• Like 10

@jaslinnj @aisling @minseojoon --- on the PSJ's hairstyle, I think we all know that he has to have this hairstyle due to make it more resemble the character in the webtoon. In the interview, he also said that production team really work diligently on the clothes that they are wearing for this drama. Talking about why we most of the time, seeing his right side ---- I remember in one of the interviews that PMY said that PSJ is considerate. They talked about which best side for each other and apparently their best was the same - left side. Knowing that, PSJ still let PMY to have her best side most of the time on screen. 

• Like 12

:lol:

dzAC6bv.gif

B4nPmOU.gif

Spoiler

xR44tIl.gif

HJ7pN3h.gif

DC

==============

7 Times Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young Were Couple Goals In Episodes 9 And 10 Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young1.jpg

We’re finally getting to the meat of the plot and about to discover some deep secrets with the characters of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.” And as the story gets more intense, it seems as though our lovely OTP, Kim Mi So and Young Joon, are also getting pretty serious. What is it about this couple that totally has us immersed? Here’s a look at 7 times Mi So and Young Joon were couple goals in this past week’s episodes:

1. Young Joon wanting to make sure that they’re officially a couple

The sincerity in how much he wants to be with Mi So is so endearing.

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim.gif

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim-1.gif

7. Mi-So being able to share a beautiful memory of her and her mother with Young Joon

secretary-kim.gif

And how she encourages him to share his painful memories with her

• Like 20

36 minutes ago, martanur said:

Now, I need to know what the director said after kissing scene xixi :D:blush:

Thank you to @PiyuMiUmesha:

BTS VIDEO 02:14 PDnim "Hope you (two) shoot only kissing scenes" Ah seriously  the moment I heard this and his "awww" 

Pdnim himself is the number one BuBi shipper. And that mosquito, thanks to her Min Young is sitting on his lap more  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Yaaassss BTS yaassss!!!

PSJ filling in the lyrics to SNSD's Oh ("oppareul saranghae") :lol:

Omooooooooooo this BTS!! Thanks for share chingu!

I think PSJ felt hot after the kiss... his expression say it all!!:D

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

BTS VIDEO 02:14 PDnim "Hope you (two) shoot only kissing scenes" Ah seriously  the moment I heard this and his "awww" 

Pdnim himself is the number one BuBi shipper. And that mosquito, thanks to her Min Young is sitting on his lap more  

Though I don’t understand Korean it seemed like PD was quite touched and satisfied with their kissing scene. I just find it funny how every time PD shouts CUT they jump apart like they’re being caught doing something naughty :lol:

Also I’m so disappointed that they didn’t include that moon catching scene!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

BTS VIDEO 02:14 PDnim "Hope you (two) shoot only kissing scenes"

PD, that would be an entirely different kind of show ;):lol:

Aww, this was such a cute BTS and I'm glad they did it for episode 9 separately. The things that stood out to me:

- PSJ apparently needing a moment to recover after the cut for the kissing scene (I mean if I were the one making out with PMY I'd need to recover too) ;)

- his open-mouthed look of "what is going on" in the office scene and when PMY was sitting on his lap and testing her head angle :lol:

- the bts and actual scene of Yoo Sik with Mi So makes me want to see another scene of them ganging up against Young Joon. I mean they're the only two people in the world who can put him in his place, to his face

- I lol'ed at PSJ turning Mi So's "Oh...oh..." into the SNSD song (the caption apparently says Young Joon-shidae)

- PMY looked soooo extra pretty in the whole scene at her flat :wub:

- wth was that falling on the couch thing PSJ was doing at the end?! He's a like a jokester puppy. 

Looking forward to episode 10 bts; I'm quite interested to see how PMY interacts with her "sisters", because I loved seeing her and Pyo Ye Jin getting along so well in the other bts (while PSJ was left out to the side lol).

@aisling The moon-catching is in episode 10 though, so we might see it. :) 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

Oh my, @PiyuMiUmesha thank you so much for the translation.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2