[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

awww ! PSJ and PMY are so cute . in every scene they make my heart fluttering :wub: my heart fall over both of them. :love:

and today's eps is so good when my favourite BTIMFL..  JSM and LMK become cameo.. their scene is so much love even for a moment..  and it's make me want to rewatch that drama again :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 14

No worries @minmangfan and thanx @kaoriharang @attriste for the extra spoilers :sweat_smile:

Thanks @nonski for the roll call and recaps. Im super glad that I was able to join the fun tonight. YAY!!! no lagging lol! and to   @jeonghyang as always, love your gifcapping skills. I dont know how you do it but it must be madness on your end :tongue:

@kaoriharang thank you for screencaping, posting the videos, as well as @attriste  for translating and explaining the scenes in relation to the novel or webtoon. It makes the wait easier knowing the ending will be a happy one. :thumbsup:

From LMK and JSM IG update, thank you PDnim for reuniting this couple. I hope he will request the same with our Park :heart: Park couple in his next drama. 

Spoiler

LeeMinKi just really knows how to rock the Beatles lol!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Hmmm. For me i have no complaines about the flow of this episode and the entire drama. I just enjoy and laugh out loud i don't waste my time on over analysing things it spoils the mood of the drama. Some are like blahblahblah and dedede guys enjoy the drama because the ending is getting near. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

I see some difference between preview in today's episode and the preview that is uploaded in the Youtube by TVN,

the mom embracing younger YJ  in the credits of today's episode for next week that appears to be the younger version (actress Lee so kyung) WHILE in the preview that is uploaded in the Youtube the mom in the flashback appears to be the current actress (aged -mom Kim Hye Ok)

Is it editing problem or they decide to keep the current mom (Kim Hye Ok)  acting in the flashback version as well?

yes I notice this too! so will current mom version broadcast instead of cameo one?

• Like 4

Thank you so much for the recaps and screencaps and translations.    Can’t wait to watch the entire ep 10.    What  a dramatic end, and the preview!   What Miso said at the end of the preview is so right.   

Six eps to go now, time flies.  

• Like 4

And please stop questioning that they are making the story flow fast than expected. The drama have only 16 episodes the production staff need to squeez the plot story in the limited number of episodes.Novel and webtoon don't need many things and demand and pressure like in drama. they can elaborate more in webtoon/novel because writers have pens and their amazing imagination while in drama scenes alot of people are moving to make it wonderful. Learn to appreciate what they are offering to us. 

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

yes I notice this too! so will current mom version broadcast instead of cameo one?

Just finished watching RAW and on the end was the different version too - and i was confused for a time if the little Boy was in the arms of his mum or this stange woman who coused all the trauma.. maybe thats why they changed it - to show clearly that is was mum - but not sure of course.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

And please stop questioning that they are making the story flow fast than expected. The drama have only 16 episodes the production staff need to squeez the plot story in the limited number of episodes.Novel and webtoon don't need many things and demand and pressure like in drama. they can elaborate more in webtoon/novel because writers have pens and their amazing imagination while in drama scenes alot of people are moving to make it wonderful. Learn to appreciate what they are offering to us. 

Nobody is questioning that it’s fast, if anything people want the reveal to be faster. I think you are getting the opposite mixed up. Most of us have been wondering how the plot will be filled up given that the webtoon’s main arc would have hit home right about now. The tension of the plot progression vs the fillers vs otp goodness is what makes it a seductive mix.

Also, it is common for people in soompi to discuss ideas and plot progression, angst etc. It’s part of livewatching. This is exacerbated by the story being based closely on a webtoon. You can’t say “oh I love it, it’s so close to the webtoon they look the same!” on one hand and then dismiss little comparisons here and there. I think most of us have tried to keep webtoon stories under the spoiler. 

In more sexy Seo-Joon goodness.. I def saw a pair of his shorts or boxers twiceee heh heh heh. Guy strides so widely his bathrobe can’t cover it all. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, nonski said:

i guess they heard some people complaining about the progress of the story, lols

Maybe some people is not complaining, they're just don't think it would be fast like that. Because we can't predict about what will drama team will show for us right? Until Young Joon and Mi Soo marriage? Or Maybe until Mi Soo get pregnant? 

@kaoriharang I just think they will add some problem later,but i hope even though there's problem between Young Joon and Mi So don't have to break up or separate like in other drama

I just thinking Like in other drama,most of the drama have main problem for main lead relationship. And its became their problem to resolve that. And most of them break up in the moment like that for other shake. 

Since i've been reading the webtoon too, i wish they make the problem solve fast and show us until Young Joon and Mi So married and Mi So get pregnant.:D

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I don't think they'll break up!! I really hope they will follow the webtoon... so we'll get an happy ever after!!!

Yeah me too,i hope there is no big problem for them instead of the past trauma

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

As for what food. - it is Korean Chinese food.

1/2 Fried rice 1/2 jjiangmyeong

Soup - is jjiangpong (seafood soup)

fried -  tangsuyuk - fried pork.

@kaoriharang.... Thanks for telling me name of the food on Ji Ah’s table.

• Like 7

I told you so. The parents are enablers. Their fake laugh the first time YJ visits gave them away.

SY's reaction scene when he's served the truth is so boring. He cries, but hello? That's it? No ugly crying face? No cray cray woe-is-me mode? I was expecting he'd break down from all the "unfairness" he had suffered.

The ending scene is quite laughable. He's still on drama mode while MS is panicking.  

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I am the only one who got the desire/need to rewatch Because it's my first life after watching the raw ?

I have major withdrawal symptoms after seeing JSM and LMK together, they were perfect in their roles. I hope they’ll get to star in another project together in the future. Same with ParkPark couple... if only we could see them together again after WWWSK finishes.... since tvN doesn’t host the year-end awards :mellow:

• Like 8

I have to say that this episode has me excited for subs for a normal of reasons:

1) I absolutely loved seeing Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min together again--if even for a short time. They have such natural chemistry together.  Because of their scene, I wanted to see more of Kim Mi So's parents.

2) It appears that we're learning more about the kidnapping and kidnapper. It seems that LYJ's brother is confused as well. Can't wait to see what the conversations around LYJ's mother is all about.

3) Loved that the OTP is becoming a "couple" in front of others.

Can't wait for subs.

@aisling, I'm with you. I'm having major withdrawals too. It would be a shame if these two, JSM and LMK, are not in another drama together.  @yusefull, no you are not the only one.  Just like @dramaninja, I too stilll watch certain episodes.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, blademan said:

This scene genuinely made me sad :( 

Yoo Shik deserves happiness too!!!!

https://youtu.be/lVsDM-xEqbA

He will!! :D

Seo Hyorim (and the actor who play as MS father) has been credited as special appearance even from the 1st episode, but just appear on ep 9.

so I'm positive she will reappear on next episodes haha

I can't believe we're on ep 10 with only 6 ep left :tears:

but I like that the story went fast, especially not dragging the kidnapping case too much.

• Like 5

THank you @nonski @jeonghyang @SeGafanlady @dojoed and anyone else that I missed. Thank you for the live recap, pictures, gifs, videos. It's all soo exciting now! 

I hoped the mom told the Hyung the truth that it wasn't him and it's all made up in his mind. He got some serious issue that needs to be fixing, he can't just live in fantasy and have things his way. I'm sorry but it's selfish of him to think that it was him who was torture, when he started the torture to his younger brother. 

Anyways, we only got 6 more episodes to go, please revealed the truth and let's get going to having more lovey dovey scenes of KMS and LYJ. I totally love the whole animation they did when she blew the heart at him and he got the moon. Hahaha! :heart::love:

Also it was soo cute that the couple from "Because This is my First Time" were her parents. Lol.

• Like 10