[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

59 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Is it just me or does PMY seem a bit gassed after the two kiss scenes in the BTS?

Yup, maybe. Maybe that's why she immediately standing up after the PD nim said cut. But PSJ was more "intoxicated" than PMY. He needs time to get up. :phew:

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

Yup, maybe. Maybe that's why she immediately standing up after the PD nim said cut. But PSJ was more "intoxicated" than PMY. He needs time to get up. :phew:

Yeah, Park Seo Joon was like “where you’re going?”  

659_BB140-2954-4172-_AB69-_C1_E0_BAACD8_

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

Oh i'm addicted with this drama and of course with ParkPark couple :wub:Watching the BTS video as fun as watching the drama it self.it's interesting to see their interaction,the way they laughing,it's look so fun..

Can wednesday come faster please?:D

I'm sure there will be someone who make eng sub for the bts video,just wait patienly!:rolleyes:

Btw while waiting for eng sub,i find someone make a translation for bts video in youtube 

• ENGLISH SUBS •
0:06 - [Scenes from Youngjoon Sleeping]
0:09 - YooShik: Mr. Lee, who do you like better your mom? or your dad? ㅋㅋㅋ
0:15 - [YooShik's adlib makes them laugh at Mr. Lee's Office]
0:20 - [Youngjoon back hugs Miso after sleeping] 0:22 - [A lump of desire to wake up]
0:27 - (Worried) PMY: Did you not see me like I was pulling him? Director: No, not at all! PMY: I pulled a little.. PSJ: Sorry, did I pull too much? ㅋㅋㅋ
0:39 - [Automatically Sits! Reserved seat for Miso only!]
0:43 - [Eating at Miso's home
0:48 - (Reality) PSJ: Try saying "Oppa"
0:50 - PMY: Mr. Lee, you can call me Kim Miso (formal) [This kid is funny]
0:54 - PMY: O..Op.. PSJ: You love Oppa? ㅎㅎㅎ 0:57 - [a lot of stuttering]
1:00 - PMY: I can't say it now, maybe next time. Pil Nam: Hey Miso!!! PMY: What?
1:03 - [Not a stillshot ㅋㅋㅋ]
1:06 - [Difference] PMY: Ah...!
1:09 - [Miso answered with instincts, she's got no good ㅎㅎㅎ]
1:11 - [Her sisters suddenly raiding her house! She's now hiding Youngjoon in the closet]
1:16 - PSJ: Secretary Kim, I'm Lee Youngjoon, the vice president of YumYung Group!
1:21 - [They can't look at each other face-to-face] PSJ: Let's do it again PSJ: I'm Lee Youngjoon, the vice preaident of YumYung group!
1:27 - [Is hiding Youngjoon a success..?]
1:29 - [He is the last king]
1:31 - PMY: There's no stopping? What's this? ㅎㅎㅎ
1:38 - [Miso's sister's are gone] PMY: Should I do it like this? [The long-awaited "closet kiss"!
1:42 - PSJ: What will happen if we always fight like this...? I made up my mind... [And! Youngjoon pulls Miso's arm] heartbeats, heartbeats
1:58- PSJ: You look so beautiful..
2:00- [Kissing scene disturbance! The mosquito is up to no good!]
2:03 - [Miso crushes it ㅋㅋㅋ]
2:09 - [The heart-fluttering switch is ON, The kiss heightens the drama]
2:16 - Director: I hope I had only taken a kissing scene ㅎㅎㅎ
2:19 - [All the shots are over]
2:23 - [A series of admiration! The two actors are satisfied with their kissing scene!]
2:25 - PMY: Oh, your hands!
2:29 - Staff: You're grasping her ㅋㅋㅋ
2:37 - PMY: Then, let's eat inside [Lee Youngjoon and Kim Miso are now leaving their romance]
2:43 - [Watch What's Wrong With Secretary Kim @ 9:30PM, Weds. & Thurs.]
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 11

I've rewatched ep1 and going to ep2 again... just wanna see how different YJ character was to MS before this... indeed, first part of 2nd episode shows that MS was mistaken to think that YJ wanted to show off his importance by being identified as the chairman son, rather than the person who saved her in the past....

As for the latest bts - great - kiss scene was great and yes, i guess both Parks were shy, more so MY since she stood up immediately. Not sure why, but wish they could date, though we all know their schedule will always be problematic, especially SJ, who is now one of the hottest young actors around -  sigh...

• Like 10

On 7/6/2018 at 4:53 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul

OMG episode 10 had me laughing so much. I think I like ep10 the best so far except that in the end Miso fainted in shock. But of course, I like the kissing scenes the best too :P Many thanks to @jeonghyang dongseng for all the animated gifs. I clicked like a mad woman to save all the kissing gifs. :rolleyes:

@saved2K @darr I'm enjoying Chansung's acting in this drama too. He's good. His acting is getting better now. Out of 2PM members, the best actor i like is Junho. But Taecyeon is my 2PM bias :D

@ohoheli dongseng are you joining the fun too to watch this great drama with us?

@alekaonu noona annyeong... mianhe wasn't able to join last weds and thurs. my internet connection at home just got back today. hahaha. was able to catch up with 9 and 10 already.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, realistic2280 said:

I've rewatched ep1 and going to ep2 again... just wanna see how different YJ character was to MS before this... indeed, first part of 2nd episode shows that MS was mistaken to think that YJ wanted to show off his importance by being identified as the chairman son, rather than the person who saved her in the past....

As for the latest bts - great - kiss scene was great and yes, i guess both Parks were shy, more so MY since she stood up immediately. Not sure why, but wish they could date, though we all know their schedule will always be problematic, especially SJ, who is now one of the hottest young actor around -  sigh...

Yep I went back too and notice that  part I think all his actions with her had a reason.

• Like 9

On 7/6/2018 at 4:52 PM, princessfiana said:

The webtoon did explain why SY is like this

Hide contents

The big bro was the one who took YJ at the redevelopment area and left him there. After the kidnap SY asked their driver to take him to the site where YJ was left alone in cold dark place (i.e. thats why SY can sort of have this vision in his nightmares).  Moreover, SY saw YJ's scars, and YJ  having nightmares screaming at the hospital after being rescued and how their parents only have attention for YJ.  he also overheard nurses at the hospital commenting him giving false directions as to the whereabouts of YJ so that YJ parents could not find him sooner. SY became so overwhelmed with guilt and had a mental breakdown where he have this memory switch and replaced himself as the one who got kidnapped and YJ was the one who left him there....after YJ returned to home, YJ discovered that SY wore his clothes and took YJ's room and kept hitting YJ afterwards. YJ was at a lost at SY's craziness.  But soon after YJ started fighting back his bro and the brothers fight all the time when there were in same room.  The parents does not have a clue on how to stop it. when they took SY to see psychiatrist, the doctor said SY is in unstable mental condition and suggest they dont tell SY the truth yet. the father decided to send SY to mental hospital but mom was reluctant. YJ overheard the parents discussion and thought to himself that he is strong enough to stand it and if he also chose to accept SY 's side of things then no one will be upset anymore, so YJ decided to pretend amnesia.  He even apologise to SY for doing this bad thing to him and SY stopped hitting YJ from then on and their family seemed to return to peace.  Their parents changed YJ name from Sung Hyeon to Young Joon later because after the kidnap, they decided that the two sons' names are too similar and easy to cause confusion / comparison between brothers and thats why the name change.  p.s. that why YJ always said his bro is weak.  SY really is weak mentally. 

we will see if this will be exactly shown in the drama..

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep I went back too and notice that  part I think all his actions with her had a reason.

Yeah it can be easily connected with the early episodes.....

PMY is always like that on all of her bts on her previous dramas too.... Just an avid fan of PMY that's why... heehehe...  They're just both professionals....

10 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Is it just me or does PMY seem a bit gassed after the two kiss scenes in the BTS?

well, maybe bcoz of her position......  combined with real convincing acting.... then you could have that reaction too..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, aisling said:

Hahaha  :joy: So I guess his restless hands weren’t scripted :tounge_xd:

Yesss it's park seo joon not lee young joon :joy: plus "smooch" sound when PD said cut -_- do you hear it?

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Fenca said:

Yesss it's park seo joon not lee young joon :joy: plus "smooch" sound when PD said cut -_- do you hear it?

I hear it all - smooches and teeth clashing B)

@Ondine Wow, your subtitles editing is so impressive! What a good job you did! I loved how embarrassed they both are after their kiss. :wub:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, seoyounggg said:

PSJ looked so good in this striped shirt. And his angst face is very attractive.

Yeah i am looking forward to seeing how he delivers the angst! He does it so well with so much vulnerability.... and our Miso will be there to lovingly pick him back up! ^.^

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

I made a subtitled video of the latest behind the scenes clip (thanks to Irene//윤서 from Youtube who let me use their translation!): 

Thank you @Ondine for making the subbed BTS!!! the kiss scene looked even more heart fluttering as a BTS.... like we're on set, you know? hahaa... enjoyed all the parts of the BTS... so funny when Miso replied to sister's call outside the home haha!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

@aisling Aw, thanks! I did subs for W bts before but since then I hadn't found another show with bts videos that I found interesting enough to sub until now. :)

A detail in the bts that I didn't pick up on until after reading the translation was when PMY was asking if it looked obvious that she was helping him pull her down for the backhug. I love how she always tries to pull her own weight, even with small details like that. Like she's not going to just sit back and let someone else do all the work; she always makes an effort. She was the same in Busted as well; she always tried, more than any other cast member, to ask a suspect questions when she had the opportunity, and she always tried to help solve the puzzles. I admire that a lot. :)

@minsunie I loved that part too, when PMY automatically answered her sister's call and it took a couple of seconds for her to realize what she did wrong. Until I read the translation I thought it was a frozen/slow-motion screen. :lol: The whole scene at her house was my favorite part of the episode, and it looked like they had soooo much fun filming it too.

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, Fenca said:

Now we're just imagining things. How bad is our obsession towards our dearest OTP. I am afraid way too much that it turns to obsession. HAHAHAHAH :P

• Like 5

finally finished watching ep 10 with subs... I still couldn't resist laughing at all the funny bits... even when I knew what was coming! Enjoyed ep 10:) Mi So's moony eyes when YJ was being all swoony in front of her sisters were so cute *.* The "let's go to the beach" "erm, mudflat" was so funny their chemistry and comic timing is hilarious!

• Like 10