[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Oh wow...you are pretty straighforward when comes to killing your target. ahahahaha...I like.

Hide contents

I'm so embarass to ask you this question....err...what is wipeu? **blush

Half an hour more to go....

and for some strange reason, all of a sudden I don't feel sad at all..... BUT

I am feeling this (see below) right now....

not sure why it's so huge...i only tried to copy and paste @tiendoank 's emo here.

Wipeu --> is how Koreans pronounce "Wife". Since they can't pronounce " -f" at the end, it becomes "" -p" and then they add a vocal sound at the end. That's what I got from observing my Korean Ahjussie student who's learning English.

You can make the photo smaller just like you do it in Microsoft Word. Click the photo and then shrink it.

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, nonski said:

The level of anticipation and dread is pretty high tonight... Let episode 15 roll tonight,

Get your laptops and PCs ready, check your connections, bring in the snack and drinks

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T FORGET A BOX OF TISSUE AND SOME BUCKETS FOR OUR TEARS... AGAIN!

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight episode 15 starts in about an hour:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @princessbelle1022@Kissy13 

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :)  

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

Please include me on the roll call.. thanks...

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

aigoo. i'm confused,isn't it there hasn't really been a confirmation for the location yet anyway?so real question is,will there be a reward vacation after all or none?:o

Sigh h.........as as long as they get obe. I am happy!!!

Btw things! I am here 17 minutes to go!!! Let's do this together!!!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

i don't know how to put my feeling toward HY, sometimes I pity her and sometimes I dont' agree with her.

First time she met CP, she feeling happy because she thought someone had fallen for her charm, so this man had made depth impression in her heart.;)

and then.she met CP  trough acciendental meeting, she made him to remembered she was the girl that he liked in first sight. :phew:

in the other time, she pretended she met CP accidental with "the i Did't want to you know if this lie" face and she was suprised when CP knew she lie.

she decline KIM Clan wedding offer because she believe she will marry the man she loved (CP).

She met YS to compromise her opinion with excuse she will marry someone not YS.

In the market when she was looking bracellet that CP hold too, She suprised because when The Bracellet Seller told about the magic of bracellet, she can see CP believe of the fairytale too. The moment raise her confident that she can win CP's heart. She save the moment in her heart, but acctually she didn't know CP have buy the bracellet.

She try to approach Cp trough the closest man of CP there is RA on, discussed with Ra ON about the man that she loved, and trough several time meeting she said who the man the one she love.

She encourage her father to accept the wedding royal offer just to make her plan goes to success to be the closet person of CP.

She confess to CP that she like him but we knew CP decline her.

She tried to approach CP again and again

She encourage her self to ask CP about the woman whom the luckiest one. finally, she knew that she was the maid. "WHAT????""""

The maid whom is low class,uneducated, low manner and have no right to be loved by CP, even the maid can be loved by CP. She need CP explain what is best of maid that made CP love her, what is the plus point of the maid. Cp didn't have time to answer her.

then..

she confront CP by herself to explain why CP decline to marry her over in anytime.

She want to know with pretend that her action disturb CP or her character that match with CP ideal but that point of the talks are she note CP she is the best for CP and for royal family and CP dare replace HY with maid. the reality is cruel thing for her because it's hurt her pride.

She offer CP to marriage contract withe pretend "i don't like you anymore" face. She believe if she always by CP's side she can win his heart.

She believe one day CP will be her mine, she want CP know that she is the one, she is the best for CP and royal family.

congrats for your wedding HY... we hope you soon realized that you never can't get CP' heart. because he is belong to RA ON forever.

You must know you can have CP's body but not his heart :angry:

Aigoo, what a sad life HY chose. I can see her ending like bo-kyung in METS (just not the suicide by hanging on a tree part though) where the title is all she'll ever have - not a tiny space on CP's mind not even CP's body and definitely not his heart for all those belong only to his RAONah.:phew::wub:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Making dung bombs in the dungeon...

Seems like I'm going to use all of my collection for CP's wedding gift tonight. HIHIHI..

If you are throwing those dungs at your ememy please make sure you target properly. Make sure you dont hit me with those dungs (or I will faint) before I even start my attack. Just so you know..I am at the frontline. Please no dung on me please. I hate them.

• Like 10

Possible plot twists for episode 15:

Spoiler
  • At the end of episode 15, Yeong will have a sudden epiphany and leave after his wedding to spend the night with RO (maybe right before she plans to go with her mother, and then he will say something along the lines of, "I won't permit it, you leaving. I told you that I want to try this bad love with you, didn't I?" - swooooooooon.
  • Seeing RO in a hanbok. Ha.
  • Yeong finds out that BY belongs to the rebel group. 
  • PM Kim somehow finds out about the Queen's "baby switch"
  • HGN is alive after all! 
  • etc. (Don't know what else to put. My brain is still half-functioning since I just woke up :lol:)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Hide contents

Wipeu --> is how Koreans pronounce "Wife". Since they can't pronounce " -f" at the end, it becomes "" -p" and then they add a vocal sound at the end. That's what I got from observing my Korean Ahjussie student who's learning English.

You can make the photo smaller just like you do it in Microsoft Word. Click the photo and then shrink it.

not changing the size now...kind of like it as it is...hehehe.

Spoiler

I thought it was wifey...just wanna make sure. yes..you are right, Can you imagine how the four letter word will sound if you replace it with "p":w00t:

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Please .. by all mean once I kill my self just pull out the knife .. and stab yourself .. just make sure I am dead first ..

Huhuhuhu .. if we all die who left to protect RO???????????????????????

I think instead of stabiing ourselves  let stab HY instead .. kekekekekekke

OHMAI .. I sure there will be pl telling us ,,, please stop to try killing HY the character .. stop bashing HY .. wahahahhaha wakakakkakkaka .. she done nothing wrong (yeah except marriy our Prince) .. wakakakak

omg i forgot about my pledge with my leader @pyoyong to protect Ra On at all cost!!! ok i will give you proper sending instead 

• Like 9

Thank you all for the warm welcome :blush:

On 10/9/2016 at 0:50 AM, Jillia said:

1. We never get to know what Dasan's solution was for Ra On and Lee Yeong. Lee Yeong and Ra On were supposed to meet but this didn't happen. And then Lee Yeong got to know that Dasan is Ra On's grandfather and things went down a different road.

2. We don't know that. But judging from Lee Yeong's reaction he firmly believed he would be able to marry Ra On. At least until he found out about her being the daughter of Hong Gyeong-nae.

3. True! I firmly believe neither Ra On nor Lee Yeong can find happiness with eachother in the palace. I think they need to leave together in the end.

I remember reading this post, and regarding answer no.1 there are someone posting in dramabeans or soompi or other (forget it) that suggest Teacher Dasan solution is make some noble family to adopt Ra On hence she could be able to enter the Crown Princess selection. Also in flashback scene on the end of episode 11, Teacher Dasan asking CP if "The maiden you want to give a home and parents?" is indeed RaOn, I cant speak Korean so I dont know whether or not this assumption is true .

• Like 7