[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, moodypie said:

1 more hour! I shall go take a nice hot shower while thinking of the bracelet scene.  And what will these two do after that scene. They better not cut and go to another scene, like how they did the kiss scene. I've wondered did raon left CP after the kiss feeling embarrassedt, or did they stare into each other for the next couple of minutes.I was actually hoping to see, after the kiss, they would slowly part their lips and stare into each other. :wub:

What can I say?  :lol:  May your wish come true of course!! :w00t:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@pyoyong @Bambiina oh my god i was so down just now but burst out laughing reading your prayers. Gosh. Hillarious! Haha! That reference to kiss at ep 7 and the another kiss like at ep 18 is just spot on. I was suspecting the same too hahaha

W two world fans are so lucky. They get kiss scenes like.....a lot.

Wahaha.. we can't be sending dramagod prayer by prayer ... we have to combined everything into zip file and send as one ... wahahaha.. 

Btw @Jillia .. streaminggod has never been good to me.. I don't want to spoil the precious moment with lag gimg video.. the frutration is no joke    sooo I shall be leaving the thread at 10 pm ktime  until I get my hand on the torrent link 720p (which will be available 10 mins after it end...

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@moodypie .. wahahha.. I think pyoyomg should use illustration than word .. picture speak a thousand word.. dramagod can save time no need to read.. wakakkaak...

Btw .. that song stuck in my brain.. its not going out .. dayummm

We don talk anymoreee .. 

That song is catchy. Once you listen it will repeat in your mind for awhile. And what's repeating in my mind is Do not quote images. But rest assured it won't be there anymore in about 40mins. Agree on the picutre illustration!! lol...save time for dramagod. hahaha.

I've been doing a lot of stuff to kill that 1 hour time...but why is it so slow..is the time at slowmo now??

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nonski said:

Resident Moonlighers roll call starts now for episode 9 of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

please alert me if i miss on your name

*waves* :D Fellow Moonlight fan and follower but I practically live in this thread on Mondays and Tuesdays, hanging on every word from our lovely translators. Getting geared up for today... 

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Less than one hour until episode 9 left, chingus! :D Are you ready? Have you prepared your streams and so on? :heart:

I am very very very ready!!! 1 hours seems to take too long to pass by. :) And thanks for posting the mv for misty road (ben) again...listening to it now while waiting.

29 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

To be fair, at this point, she doesnt know that he is in love with another gal so she is just pursuing her happiness with sincerity, as encouraged by Raon. So lets give her character a chance for now, shall we? I re watched her scenes n actually l think on her own she s very likeable. Its unfortunate she has to come between our OTP eventually but hey, someone's got to be that gal, right? 

BUT I will come back to this post n rant if she turns nasty n under-handed later. ;p

i believe very soon...maybe tonight, when she finds out Raon wearing the bracelet.  I've been trying to like her..to be fair, but can't find any reason to. I hope I will have a fair chance to rant later if she does change. I am truly amazed at her acting ability. I just can't read her. (this is just my personal opinion)  :) And yes, let's rant together if she turns out to be manipulative, chingu. :):):)  (Again, the person who casted and agrees to the casting, are doing a great job, they have selected the right actors and actress, i must applaud them for choosing the right actress to be the queen too...she's making me crawling up the wall with her appearance every time she appears.

26 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Ay ay captain @Jillia

Streaming ON!

Snacks ready!

Pillow ready! 

Now waiting for the time.........

You forgot to prepare some tissues and soju.

• Like 12