Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Thong Thin I like vegetables! The only time I won't eat it is if it makes my mouth and tongue itchy, which is usually after a mouthful or two. 

@sadthe1st I also like tofu, and would often buy if available.

@willenette I too like most fruits, though I'm not so much a fan of fruit jams. Here's another favourite fruit, persimmon:

757.jpg

ctto 

I hope more batches of vaccines are produced and will reach the intended recipients. I'm glad that there's COVAX, so that even smaller or poorer nations would get vaccines for their citizens.

@hsmz Some people get fixated when somebody isn't with them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin I like vegetables! The only time I won't eat it is if it makes my mouth and tongue itchy, which is usually after a mouthful or two. 

@willenette I too like most fruits, though I'm not so much a fan of fruit jams. Here's another favourite fruit, persimmon:

+ 2

Tofu is my favourite and I normally cook at least once a week.

Persimmons are season fruits which we only get during certain months of the year, like those from Korea and Spain,, they are very sweet.

@hsmz  this is you.

How+to+Say+No.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@hsmz  this is you.

That's what I wrote on my IG bio - I'm just being me!

*but it doesn't mean I didn't respect others, being rough to them even I admit I'm quite a rough girl. Elders need to be respected, don't ever offend their feelings and always always think about others too despite think about ourselves

*after all, it just a basic attitude etiquette in life right?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

ctto 

I hope more batches of vaccines are produced and will reach the intended recipients. I'm glad that there's COVAX, so that even smaller or poorer nations would get vaccines for their citizens.

@hsmz Some people get fixated when somebody isn't with them. 

@MayanEcho, I love the fruit, too! I can describe its flavor as “honey-like.” Persimmons are loaded with vitamins. This fruit is pricey. Although, the skin is like an orange skin but, you can eat them like an apple, and you can also cut them in half and scoop out the fruit with a spoon.  :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love those persimmons that's slightly soft with bits of crunchy centers..

https://www.seriouseats.com/persimmons

and of cos, the hoshigaki too!!

cr.: owner

@sadthe1st, I've tried this chopped up in scones and almond biscotti when I was in Japan although, this isn't available here in my side. It tastes fantastic! :kaching1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, larus said:

I heard that Designated Survivor was a good remake. Maybe I will watch it too because I am sure this format (16 episodes) will concentrate what was good about the original series. I liked the US series but I did not watch the last season (season 3) because I am afraid that it will be ruin my enjoyment of the first seasons. 

I wanted to watch  Monthly House but I read some reviews of the first episodes and I decided to watch if this drama will be good. I am watching Devil Judge but I use FF button (because of my habit to not drop dramas that are not that bad). I don`t use FF button on the dramas that I am really interested. And I have dramas that I currently like but I think I won`t start new dramas until my mood will change a little.

I watched Netflix movies or short series lately. The last time when I was in kdrama slump I watched black and white movies from 40-50s. :D

Designated Survivor is good. I thought you had watched it. I won't comment much since I have only watched 4 episodes, but so far it has been enjoyable. 

Monthly House as I said, maybe I wouldn't even try it out, but I don't regret checking it. Its a light drama, and very funny at times. 

As for Devil Judge, I do understand you here. Let's see how this drama ends, but it could be much better. The writing is rather inconsistent here, sometimes it becomes good and then suddenly turns bad. 

Even I sometimes turn to anime, or movies when I am going through Kdrama slump. Let's see, for now, I am going for the dramas in my watchlist. 

5 hours ago, larus said:

I saw that many people love this drama. I don`t like it much but probably it is highly subjective and my current mood has an influence. It is not a bad drama. I find some aspects interesting. That particularrly scene you mentioned was cringy. I expected more from the main female lead (villaness) role. She is still funny sometimes and dangerous but she is another phychopath and I don`t find enjoyment or interest to watch villans as psychopaths. 

You should read the reviews of people who like this drama. Perhaps you will like it as well.

Firstly the FL who also happens to be the ultimate baddie so far is not well written in my opinion. Her reasons for whatever she is doing so far has been rather lame. Its just her greed, and for me, I usually look for more when it comes to power thirsty baddies who love to be the King maker rather than taking the wheel themselves.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Spam this thread with your oppa for @partyon

Me not tired looking at your oppa @kokodus .. i love those earrings of him :D

Eeeeeeee. Seeeee i know not everyone in this thread is against my oppa. Only a certain noona-dongsaeng pair always complains about all my oppas all the time. Pffft. I dont care. It only motivates me to spam this thread just to irritate them....bwahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

E78Ve0gXEAQhaRv?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon @Lmangla

tumblr-22dcc59a88efac4ada56a2d93a78ffbd-

@Ameera Ali @larus

@joccu @MayanEcho

@gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart326  @hsmz  @4evrkdrama @mirmz @Calli

@Ernie

customize total option by adding or subtracting. chingus. :D

Spoiler

@MayanEcho hai May. :D

@Ameera Ali winking both eyes. :D

hai @confusedheart326 :D

giphy-3.gif

1Nv8.gif

tumblr-2b64bae63decadc19582029278344306-

Spoiler

KDzj.gif

Spoiler

refracting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

hello_main.jpg?ext=.jpg

@willenette @Thong Thin Whenever persimmon is in season, the fridge would have some, hehehe. I like eating it chilled. ^_^

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and of cos, the hoshigaki too!!

Fresh or dried, persimmon is nice!

4 hours ago, larus said:

I liked it too. Here we called it Kaki fruit. It is an exotic fruit for us.

Ooo, it's fun learning its other name!

3 hours ago, nasvaytarasova said:

You are brave! I make recipe templates, so I'm used to always having lots of recipes and cooking everything from them. I'm always afraid to add something of my own, because I think I'll spoil the dish 

Thank you! But what you do is awesome as well. :) I find it fun to experiment with the ingredients, making a reality of what I imagine it would taste like if instead of this, it would be that. :D

Hi there @gm4queen! Yay, @Min2206 is here! And @kokodus, your oppas don't look bad at all. 

@confusedheart326 They're so graceful. It's a pleasure watching them, and also those who do synchronized swimming.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Just popping by to say HI

Hello chingu! How are you doing?? I hope everything is alright with you! :dorashakes:

And by the way, is that really Lee Min Ho in the pic? He looks so different! Barely recognizable! :isannoyed:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4