Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@willenette @Thong Thin @sadthe1st The momos were very filling! The dips that came with it are a bit spicy, but taste quite good.

Spaghetti and linguine are more commonly used than penne for pasta dishes...I too prefer penne, rigatoni, ditalini, rotini, or fusilli because eating won't be as messy for the kids. :lol: Whether as soup or with sauce.

Types-of-Pasta.jpg

Rotini pasta salad

pasta-salad-9-500x500.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@willenette @Thong Thin @sadthe1st The momos were very filling! The dips that came with it are a bit spicy, but taste quite good.

Spaghetti and linguine are more commonly used than penne for pasta dishes...I too prefer penne, rigatoni, ditalini, rotini, or fusili because eating won't be as messy for the kids.  Whether as soup or with sauce.

+ 2

WoW .... didn't know there's so many varieties of pasta... TQ for the highlight.

Normally, my frequent store has only spaghetti, lasagna,macaroni, ziti & farfella.

At home, we only cook spaghetti and macaroni ( hubby picky on his pasta) :mrgreen:

I just read news that CNN fired his staff for coming to work unvaccinated !...so strict :o

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

WoW .... didn't know there's so many varieties of pasta... TQ for the highlight.

Normally, my frequent store has only spaghetti, lasagna,macaroni, ziti & farfella.

At home, we only cook spaghetti and macaroni ( hubby picky on his pasta) :mrgreen:

I just read news that CNN fired his staff for coming to work unvaccinated !...so strict :o

I also like macaroni. :) Here especially on promo or sale, 6-10 500g each packets of different pasta are packaged together and sold for around 10AED.  A half kilo packet is usually 3-4AED. 

CNN and other establishments have started to enforce this rule of letting only the vaccinated staff come to work, because of wanting safe space for the employees. It might seem discriminating, but the management must take care of the wellbeing of their workers too...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Spaghetti and linguine are more commonly used than penne for pasta dishes

yes! that's why i suddenly felt like eating penne but.. but..

Cry Crying GIF

i like different types of pasta depending on mood haha

sometimes creamy, sometimes tomato, sometimes pesto, sometimes aglio olio!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I think I am gonna need this...  Let's have a bite together!

+ 2

Thanks... I love chocolate flavours.

I just had barley with ginko nuts.

OIP.OEJfOHqq7L49iKgHkKJhnwHaE8?w=273&h=1

41 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

time to chill and enjoy some sips while watching tv!!

What are you watching....

@joccu

zhvLEjwD8H4q0NQVTpGelh0YDk=

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

CNN and other establishments have started to enforce this rule of letting only the vaccinated staff come to work, because of wanting safe space for the employees. It might seem discriminating, but the management must take care of the wellbeing of their workers too...

Seems that Google and Microsoft will commence work until Oct this year, that also depends on situation.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  City would be better club for Messi.  Yeah I also saw those rumours. And as huge former R. MADRID fan i do get why players want to play there. But in the past few years there been lot of thing in Real Madrid that I have not liked.

Well, Barca's President also gave the official statement also saying he does want to give false hopes that there is still chance for Messi to sign with them. Let's see how things will be, fans are not happy, Barca does not seem to be happy and so does Messi. PSG seem to be working on a contract to offer to him while evaluating financial conditions to not put them in trouble too. 

Meanwhile I am yet to read any news on City. They just spent 100 million Euros on Jack Grealish, and they were planning to do the same or even higher (around 150 mil) for Harry Kane. So I am not sure if they will have a change of plans here. Plus having Messi would be really big burden financially. He decided to take a huge pay cut at Barca since it was his boyhood club, I don't think he's gonna be merciful to other clubs when it comes to salary. 

I just completed "Designated Survivor: 60 Days" and now I am feeling empty again, just like I always do after finishing a great drama. Loved the drama. One of the best I have watched. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Got my booster sched, it will be 2 doses of Pfizer. First jab will be 2 weeks from now. Oh well, TBH, I was hoping for Novavax as booster if I need to, but it isn't available yet. Perhaps next time, if vaccination becomes every 6mo or so. 

Such a fanciful banana split! :lol:

banana-split-4.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

What are you watching....

tw food variety! hahaha the thing about not being able to travel, food varieties comfort the heart! tomorrow evening i watch japan hour for the japanese travel and food too!

Laugh Laughing GIF by Jin

now i'm watching last night's HP2

going to make a cup of coffee later!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

tenor.gif

@partyon @Lmangla @Ameera Ali

@larus @joccu @MayanEcho

@gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart326

@hsmz @pompyavi @4evrkdrama