Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 When will they air Pachinko? Isn't filming over yet? That's one drama I am anticipating and have a lot of expectations from. It's going to air on Apple TV. 

Park Seo-joon is part of Marvel. I must watch his latest dramas. Have only watched She was Pretty. He looks too pretty and perfect. Not sure if he can do justice to the role. Wishing him all the success though. It's such a big thing to actually be part of a franchise  Marvel. Great honour!  He might be Hollywood's next big thing!:scream:

@gm4queen I am watching On The Verge of Madness. I am watching oldies like Good Doctor and Goong too. And of course barf drama. I have lost interest. :bawling: They dragged it too much. Two seasons were not needed to 'tell' the story.

@MayanEcho

Spoiler

YARN | Hello... Is it me you're looking for? | Lionel Richie - Hello |  Video gifs by quotes | 5c0d54ce | 紗

Actually , Yuzuru Hanyu's  video came up as a suggested video. I clicked and I was hooked. I should try to take more interest in sports. I will look up synchronized swimming. I am sure it looks fab!

@joccu Wow!:scream:Why am I such a klutz? For a second, I thought he has lost his balance! Awesome control over his body!

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Designated Survivor is good. I thought you had watched it. I won't comment much since I have only watched 4 episodes, but so far it has been enjoyable. 

No, I haven`t seen it because it was too soon from watching the original series and I kind of know what it is happening. :D

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Firstly the FL who also happens to be the ultimate baddie so far is not well written in my opinion. Her reasons for whatever she is doing so far has been rather lame. Its just her greed, and for me, I usually look for more when it comes to power thirsty baddies who love to be the King maker rather than taking the wheel themselves.

You and me both. You know what I think about badies in dramas (and you share my opinion). The writer who can create a complexed villain that we can love and hate in the same time has my attention. A good villain potentiates the good guys. From The Devil Judge , the baddie I like is the Minister of Justice. Another female minister of justice was played very well by Choi Myoung-Gil in Punch. Small role but a baddie to remember.

Speaking of villainesses. Where is another Lady Mishil?

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Russia, China, and Japan in Rio 2016 

Thanks for the video. I loved all the routines but the Russian group`s routine was astonishing.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Min2206 When will they air Pachinko? Isn't filming over yet? That's one drama I am anticipating

Hey @confusedheart326

is the only drama I am looking forward too 

hey @Min2206 oppa look great in the picture :wub:

Should I tries this starting today  :D

OELFcrs.gif

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Designated Survivor is good. I thought you had watched it. I won't comment much since I have only watched 4 episodes, but so far it has been enjoyable. 

As for Devil Judge, I do understand you here. Let's see how this drama ends, but it could be much better. The writing is rather inconsistent here, sometimes it becomes good and then suddenly turns bad. 

+ 2

I have watched Designatred Survivor ( English and Korean ver) and I like it.

As for Devil Judge, so far so good on my side.

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

Eeeeeeee. Seeeee i know not everyone in this thread is against my oppa. Only a certain noona-dongsaeng pair always complains about all my oppas all the time. Pffft. I dont care. It only motivates me to spam this thread just to irritate them....bwahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

Frankly speaking, I watched Hwarang and did not realised your oppa was there.

He is like "roses" among those thorns.

:love:

@LeftCoastOppa  the salad looks tempting esp with Salmon, fedx over.

@Min2206  how are things over your side, settled ?

Hello and Good Morning 

@agenth  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @partyon  @pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @MayanEcho  @Min2206

Coffee-With-Biscuits-Wallpaper-Gallery.j

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Should I tries this starting today  

Let me know if is good to watch, currently me on kdrama slump.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and i bought mao shan wang durian for teabreak/dinner

Durian? It is the fruit with a bad smell? i never tried it and I am not curious about the taste. :D

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus

63b81f11e5f35f1571ce24ae103fb13a.jpg

13 hours ago, larus said:

No, I haven`t seen it because it was too soon from watching the original series and I kind of know what it is happening. :D

Yeah, knowing what is happening sometimes takes away the fun. So it is good that you decided to wait for sometime before going for this.

14 hours ago, larus said:

You and me both. You know what I think about badies in dramas (and you share my opinion). The writer who can create a complexed villain that we can love and hate in the same time has my attention. A good villain potentiates the good guys. From The Devil Judge , the baddie I like is the Minister of Justice. Another female minister of justice was played very well by Choi Myoung-Gil in Punch. Small role but a baddie to remember.

Speaking of villainesses. Where is another Lady Mishil?

I actually agree with you on Minister of Justice being a better baddie here. I loved it when she decided to let her son be punished and instead used it in her favor by supporting the trial. I like that while she does exhibit anger, she does not make decisions angrily and usually plans her moves. As for the FL, I am not really liking the way they have written her so far. I feel like the writer is trying too hard to show her as a twisted and complex character. 

Punch is another drama from my watchlist which I may end up watching if the upcoming dramas don't really impress me. I will check out Ji Jin Hee's new drama which started yesterday. Might switch to his "Undercover" if I don't like this one. 

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I have watched Designatred Survivor ( English and Korean ver) and I like it.

As for Devil Judge, so far so good on my side.

I am also enjoying the Korean Version so far :piggydance:

I am liking Devil Judge too, the plot is interesting, but the writing is lacking. I just hope the writer pulls it off well and does not ruin in the end. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Punch is another drama from my watchlist which I may end up watching if the upcoming dramas don't really impress me. I will check out Ji Jin Hee's new drama which started yesterday. Might switch to his "Undercover" if I don't like this one. 

I am also enjoying the Korean Version so far 

I am liking Devil Judge too, the plot is interesting, but the writing is lacking. I just hope the writer pulls it off well and does not ruin in the end. 

+ 2

I have started UnderCover few weeks back, and will continue watching again this week.

As for Devil Judge, happy to see that Elijah has totally changed to a cheerful girl.

Is Ga On totally on KYH side or is he playing along with him ?

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha its the fruit with a strong gas leak smell

the gif, i'm not sure if he is enjoying or suffering though..

tenor.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1