Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Lets drink coffee together chingus....

@sadthe1st  those desserts looks yummy...

322053_2200-1200x628.jpg

cr owner

@MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Min2206 @willenette @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @larus @pompyavi @gm4queen @agenth @Ernie @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @hsmz @confusedheart326

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am being so busy with my real life and I really miss your company here! 

Have to take care of kitty cat and give her medicine prescribed by the vet is first priority! The fur ball is gradually recovering! Sad to see her not being as playful as before! 

Give kitty time to heal, she will be back to her goodself again.

She is just like us human, she might be sad for the loss of her babies.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

nathan-dumlao-298337-unsplash-1024x683.j

Good morning! Coffee for all because it's Friday. ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Mixed grill platter of kabob, lamb meat, and chicken meat. ^_^

45df990bb146794702c698a3c7a9ba21.jpg

ctto 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Mixed grill platter of kabob, lamb meat, and chicken meat. 

+ 2

All meat day enjoy !  :joy:

By the way, may I know which vaccine you took for Covid-19 .... moderna, pfizer, AZ or Sinovac .

My Govt just approved to bring in Moderna :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

By the way, may I know which vaccine you took for Covid-19 .... moderna, pfizer, AZ or Sinovac .

I had Sinopharm (vero cell), which is similar to Sinovac. By 3rd week this month, since it's 6mo from my 2nd dose, I'll have booster shot or shots using either Sinopharm again or 2 doses of Pfizer.

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

My Govt just approved to bring in Moderna

Yay for that! The more supplies, the better. The vaccines here are Sinopharm, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Sputnik V, and Moderna.

Bukhari rice and grilled meat, yum yum!

8cc0718b0a3a2acb90f3e21ac0727491-size900

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

just peeking in to say hello. was craving for some breaded chicken cutlets yesterday. tried ordering some for dinner last night but restaurant messed up and gave us something else. it was too late to go return it and get our order. oh well. another time I guess... till then, eat visually!

c2dcacdc750445485b211b0dd7374fad.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I had Sinopharm (vero cell), which is similar to Sinovac. By 3rd week this month, since it's 6mo from my 2nd dose, I'll have booster shot or shots using either Sinopharm again or 2 doses of Pfizer.

+ 2

you requested for the booster ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

No, but the health authorities started the campaign late last June to consider having boosters 6mo after 2nd dose. I suppose to help prevent the Delta and other variants spreading further. 

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just peeking in to say hello. was craving for some breaded chicken cutlets yesterday. tried ordering some for dinner last night but restaurant messed up and gave us something else. it was too late to go return it and get our order. oh well. another time I guess... till then, eat visually!

Sigh, it's so disappointing when what you get is different from what you ordered. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

+ 2

Can't you request for a refund or at least the restaurant should cook something else as a compensation.

@MayanEcho  idk, we have few cases here whereby 2 doses of Sinovac were given, then they went for a check

at a private hospital ( after 2 weeks from the 2nd dose)  for Covid-19 antibody test and is not detected.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

idk, we have few cases here whereby 2 doses of Sinovac were given, then they went for a check

at a private hospital ( after 2 weeks from the 2nd dose)  for Covid-19 antibody test and is not detected.

If I remember correctly, in case there aren't detected antibodies or it's too low few weeks after 2nd dose, what they do here is provide the vaccinee additional doses. Otherwise, as rule of the thumb, you'd know your vaccine did its work from 1st dose if on the 2nd dose, you'd feel more reactions compared to when you first got it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

All meat day enjoy !  :joy:

My Govt just approved to bring in Moderna :D

@Thong Thin, ye, that meat platter looks so yummy indeed! I hope most of us here are already fully-vaccinated like me. All the vaccines you mentioned are available here in my side. My vaccine was Pfizer. IDK if I can use Moderna as my booster later on since this vaccine is now ready for use in our company.  What about you? Are you fully-vaccinated now? Sorry, if I missed reading this here in the thread. :heart3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, ye, that meat platter looks so yummy indeed! I hope most of us here are already fully-vaccinated like me. All the vaccines you mentioned are available here in my side. My vaccine was Pfizer. IDK if I can use Moderna as my booster later on since this vaccine is now ready for use in our company.  What about you? Are you fully-vaccinated now? Sorry, if I missed reading this here in the thread. 

+ 2

Yup, I have completed my 2 doses.

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If I remember correctly, in case there aren't detected antibodies or it's too low few weeks after 2nd dose, what they do here is provide the vaccinee additional doses. Otherwise, as rule of the thumb, you'd know your vaccine did its work from 1st dose if on the 2nd dose, you'd feel more reactions compared to when you first got it.

Only my 2nd dose, I feel a little tired.

Hmmmm... my 2 weeks is up after the 2nd dose, still thinking if i shld go for the antibody test which I have to pocket out RM 150.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl  City would be better club for Messi.  Yeah I also saw those rumours. And as huge former R. MADRID fan i do get why players want to play there. But in the past few years there been lot of thing in Real Madrid that I have not liked.

@Thong Thin  i had pfizer

Nicki Minaj Hello GIF by DNCE

@Ameera Ali  @agenth @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @hsmz @Ernie Horan  @Ernie @larus @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Crybaby  @Sleepy Owl  @twinkle_little_star @Thong Thin  @Wuzetian @willenette

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hmmmm... my 2 weeks is up after the 2nd dose, still thinking if i shld go for the antibody test which I have to pocket out RM 150.

Maybe give it another couple weeks if you decide to do antibody test, since build up of immunization is different for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Can't you request for a refund or at least the restaurant should cook something else as a compensation.

@MayanEcho  idk, we have few cases here whereby 2 doses of Sinovac were given, then they went for a check

@Thong Thin, health officials are urging fully vaccinated people not to place weight on these tests — or even get them in the first place. Antibody tests should not be used at this time to determine immunity or protection against COVID-19 at any time, and especially after a person has received a COVID-19 vaccination. The new guidance says, -if you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may NOT be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated. Antibody tests can determine whether your immune system has seen the coronavirus before—and not much else. Last month, a distressed friend texted me after her father tested negative for antibodies—a surprise, considering he had recently received his second dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. But it turned out that her father had taken the wrong type of test—one designed to look for antibodies that recognize a protein called nucleocapsid, which is found in the coronavirus but not in the Moderna vaccine. So, a negative result shouldn’t necessarily cause alarm. To the best of my knowledge, the best time to test is 28 – 35 days after your second dose.  :kitty:

+2

56 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

No, but the health authorities started the campaign late last June to consider having boosters 6mo after 2nd dose. I suppose to help prevent the Delta and other variants spreading further. 

Sigh, it's so disappointing when what you get is different from what you ordered. 

@MayanEcho, this happened to me many times when I take food out. It's disgusting only to open your box and realize it’s not what you ordered or something is lacking in there. The lesson that it gave me? I don't order from that resto anymore. :heart2beat:

+2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

@Thong Thin, for Pfizer, a third dose may be needed within six to 12 months after full vaccination. It's confirmed by Pfizer that people who are fully vaccinated by their vaccine are protected from severe disease and death, including from the variants currently circulating in the country such as Delta. So far, research shows that the immune response from the existing COVID-19 vaccines remains strong for at least eight months. :ohboy2:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, willenette said:

this happened to me many times when I take food out. It's disgusting only to open your box and realize it’s not what you ordered or something is lacking in there. The lesson that it gave me? I don't order from that resto anymore

It would be so maddening if you are hungry and expecting to have your favourite, only to be let down that you received something else. Or like what you said, something's missing. 

Hubs bought me vegetables momo last night when he passed by the hypermarket. Anyone tried it? First time to have, I'm about to sample it. :D

veg_momos-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It would be so maddening if you are hungry and expecting to have your favourite, only to be let down that you received something else. Or like what you said, something's missing. 

Hubs bought me vegetables momo last night when he passed by the hypermarket. Anyone tried it? First time to have, I'm about to sample it. :D

ctto

@MayanEcho, I've tried it. Since there are many types of momos, basically, what I tried was a steamed dumplings with cabbage, carrot and spring onion stuffing with a dip. It tastes delicious. :twerk2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hubs bought me vegetables momo last night when he passed by the hypermarket. Anyone tried it? First time to have, I'm about to sample it. 

+ 2

Yes, I like veg momos when is steaming hot !

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hubs bought me vegetables momo last night when he passed by the hypermarket. Anyone tried it? First time to have, I'm about to sample it.

these look like the steamed dumplings!

i was trying to search for penne pasta around 11+ but all i could find was spaghetti and linguine.. so i ended without lunch..

a craving NOT satisfied.. is so sad.

Creamy-Mushroom-Pasta-Recipe-500x500.jpg

cr.: owner

anyway so i went out to buy teh tarik and decided to order steak for takeaways (we still dun allow dine in right now).. well, a 5mins walk back home my medium rare steak turned into medium/medium well..

Sad Cry GIF by Simple&Madama

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3