Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i saw #1 and #2 but din read the one on #3

but for #1, it's not uncommon.

i read it before that some men rape dogs, sheeps and horses in certain countries as well..

oh well.

+ 2

#3 was this morning news, a guy from up North.

Whoever acted this manner doesn't have a sound mind. Need to go theraphy.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

after a super long wait, this drama is finally showing later this month

i need a triple shot latte for lunch soon..

ngcb7

cr.: owner

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Chicken soup for the soul...

reminds me of the short stories series that we used to read last time, except yours is definitely more delicious!!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

#3 was this morning news, a guy from up North.

Whoever acted this manner doesn't have a sound mind. Need to go theraphy.

All three should also be checked for illegal drugs use. If they're truly mentally unsound, they should be sent to mental hospitals for treatment. These people can endanger anyone.

@sadthe1st I'd love a slice too of that strawberry cake! :wub:

Have some jelly desserts! :)

th5-640x426-40817.jpg

ctto  

12605740-Japanese-coffee-jelly.jpg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon @Lmangla

tumblr-mnipcyt-CH91ryu3g1o1-250.gif

@Ameera Ali

@joccu @larus

@MayanEcho

@gm4queen  

@LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart326 

@hsmz  @pompyavi 

@4evrkdrama @mirmz @Calli

@Ernie @elan1 

hai everyone. differentiate the sum of two separate formulas, add or subtract. :D

Kate-Beckinsale-Love.gif

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

rays glisten on the dew.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@MayanEcho  Idk, now days lots of weirdo around (maybe staying indoor for too long a period) doing things which does not make sense at all.

Over here, we even have cases where they sneaked out during quarnantine or removed their pink wristband (which supposed not too) and walk out buying foods. They are being compounded but still never learn any lesson at all.

Today is meatless day.. veg soup for lunch.

6JKjL5zgj-b8LfJA4YdDQjqvwA14N8ftv5YDhurk

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus Chingu, I am also not really liking or even watching most of the ongoing dramas. Voice 4 wasn't really that good for me, Devil Judge has been good but not that good and Monthly House I am just watching since it is a light and funny drama. I am mainly watching "Monthly House" to get over "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes", in normal circumstances maybe I would skip it. 

I heard that Designated Survivor was a good remake. Maybe I will watch it too because I am sure this format (16 episodes) will concentrate what was good about the original series. I liked the US series but I did not watch the last season (season 3) because I am afraid that it will be ruin my enjoyment of the first seasons. 

I wanted to watch  Monthly House but I read some reviews of the first episodes and I decided to watch if this drama will be good. I am watching Devil Judge but I use FF button (because of my habit to not drop dramas that are not that bad). I don`t use FF button on the dramas that I am really interested. And I have dramas that I currently like but I think I won`t start new dramas until my mood will change a little.

I watched Netflix movies or short series lately. The last time when I was in kdrama slump I watched black and white movies from 40-50s. :D

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Have some jelly desserts!

i like coffee jelly!!!

i'm having these for lunch..

tofu fries with sour plum powder, and mala powder

e519d85f_080006.webp

along with triple shot latte!!

21 minutes ago, larus said:

I am watching Devil Judge but I use FF button (because of my habit to not drop dramas that are not that bad). I don`t use FF button on the dramas that I am really interested. And I have dramas that I currently like but I think I won`t start new dramas until my mood will change a little.

how's Devil Judge? i saw some clips where the ex servant girl still tries to seduce Yo Han..

(argh, keep those hands off him!!)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

how's Devil Judge? i saw some clips where the ex servant girl still tries to seduce Yo Han..

(argh, keep those hands off him!!)

I saw that many people love this drama. I don`t like it much but probably it is highly subjective and my current mood has an influence. It is not a bad drama. I find some aspects interesting. That particularrly scene you mentioned was cringy. I expected more from the main female lead (villaness) role. She is still funny sometimes and dangerous but she is another phychopath and I don`t find enjoyment or interest to watch villans as psychopaths. 

You should read the reviews of people who like this drama. Perhaps you will like it as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

yups i lurk in the drama thread sometimes.. i'm not a fan of obsession turned into mad possessiveness.. i'll wait till it ends hahaha i've been waiting for many to end, and some of which ended, and i lost the interest to start watching lol

Original_12909_pink-mochi-ice-cream.jpg?

i miss mochi ice cream!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

On 8/2/2021 at 7:22 PM, Thong Thin said:

Hello peeps ... start of every calendar month is always that busy.

@sadthe1st  @willenette  I love spinach ....and I can eat it every day. :lol:

I prefer the traditional type of mooncake with lotus paste...

@Ameera Ali  glad you are back... hope your toe has fully recovered.

is the papad savoury or bitter ?

why i asked cause it looks the same as my previous maid who made for us.

@Thong Thin, I love mooncake, too, whatever the base fillings are. Although, it's pricey but, I'm always willing to spend my money on them. It's savory.  :7555_attack:

+2

On 8/2/2021 at 10:28 PM, MayanEcho said:

I like all kinds of fatayer, manakeesh,  including those with spinach. :)

Hmm, no preference of how doughnut is cooked, so long that it is edible, hahaha! Uh, I thought vada was a doughnut, only realizing it's not after my first bite.

Er, savoury like chips? 

×××÷÷÷×××

UAE approved Sinopharm for 3-17 years old. They trialled with 900 kids, including members of the Abu Dhabi royal family. At present, Pfizer can also be given here to 12-15. 

https://www.thenationalnews.com/coronavirus/2021/08/02/breaking-uae-approves-sinopharm-for-3-to-17-year-olds/

Waiting now for more advisories.

Be safe everyone, take care especially when outdoors. Avoid the crowds as much as possible.

@MayanEcho, ye, I also read about this - It's just that Sinopharm is still not available here in my side.  :sweet:

+2

On 8/3/2021 at 11:24 AM, MayanEcho said:

Done with coffee? Have a good day. ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Pomegranate for better skin. :)

ctto 

Thumbs up for bouncing back quickly!

Hope mummy kitty pulls through nicely when it's time to have her kittens!

It's so twisted what he and his staff did. There's a small discussion in the Cdrama Golden Hair Pin thread about him. He's the ML. That drama by the way which was about to be shown is now banned.

Other than what he did to his victims, he's now getting investigated over illicit use and import of drugs. The scandal is big enough to be in international news sites. He's already cancelled by the Chinese government, and his online presence wiped.

@MayanEcho, I very much agree with you - Pomegranate is a rich source of vitamin C, which Dermatologists have proven is effective in treating dull and dry skin. Although, some people can have allergic reactions to pomegranate fruit. Pomegranate is an extremely healthy fruit.  :Twerkdatbutt:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

this is ART.

he looks really good in this pic! hahaha

i'm putting 99% bet the art word definitely not referring to the exhibition he attended.

Blueberry-Scones-Recipe-Image-720x540.jp

blueberry scone for teabreak later..

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, sadthe1st said:

he looks really good in this pic! hahaha

i'm putting 99% bet the art word definitely not referring to the exhibition he attended.

hehehe. he visited this exhibition sometime ago and the gallery now posted these pics.

screenshot-169.png

here he looks like he is on a coffee date 

:fullofhearts:

my unhealthy breakfast is a donut today :D

orange is the new black donut GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, I love mooncake, too, whatever the base fillings are. Although, it's pricey but, I'm always willing to spend my money on them. It's savory.  

+2

Glad you like mooncake too, i prefer the less sweet type then those savory.

Those makers tends to make huge profits each year and can even afford to send their staffs for holidays (those were the days).

With current pandemic, I think demand will be lesser this year due to many out of jobs and big companies not being able to operate, so lesser gifts given out to customers.

Egg tarts for tea break.

2012-06-17-11.40.55a.jpg&ehk=EM7g91Ilv95

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

only in Kdrama [ not yet worth it oppa ] will mistake alarm, to war alerts :D

e0VVmSg.gif

hey everyone , don’t worry isn’t a war  :lol:

@gm4queen @agenth @Wuzetian @sadthe1st@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @joccu @pompyavi @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @hsmz @twinkle_little_star@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @partyon @confusedheart326

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin yes, they want me to take their side and that character's side, which I don't want. Why forcing me? Hahaha... so funnehhhhhh laaaaa this people I tell you...

@Ameera Ali @gm4queen @agenth @Wuzetian @sadthe1st@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @joccu @pompyavi @Lmangla @larus @Min2206  @twinkle_little_star@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @partyon @confusedheart326 @agenth

have-a-great-wednesday-gif.gif?fit=500,2

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho, I love Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup. When I use this, I still add shredded chicken together & boil it.  :partyblob:

+2

1 hour ago, agenth said:

this is ART.

@willenette i loooove pomegranate. i just love the crunchy-bitter taste. and cold (!) pomegranate juice! ~

too bad i can't often find it around here 

@agenth, it's ART indeed! I hope for his speedy recovery, dear! Same here - the fruit & even the juice are scarce here in my side. :blush:

+2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Glad you like mooncake too, i prefer the less sweet type then those savory.

Those makers tends to make huge profits each year and can even afford to send their staffs for holidays (those were the days).

With current pandemic, I think demand will be lesser this year due to many out of jobs and big companies not being able to operate, so lesser gifts given out to customers.

Egg tarts for tea break.

cr owner

@Thong Thin, agree with you - About egg tarts, for me the yummiest is in Portugal. Their egg tarts have a smooth, creamy filling and crunchy crust. This is best eaten while still warm. Egg tarts are at their most delicious when served warm. Refrigerate them if consuming the next day. The tarts can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. :partyblob:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3