Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

Eonni @partyon glad that you didn’t give me an unamused reaction.

:loolz:

spacer.png

Dont worry eonni I won’t be his mistress.

Just let me to take him into my Oppa list.

In return I would give you my 0.5% share of Joo Won !

You will be then getting 50% of Joo Won Oppa share back !

Tadaaaa !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl chingu 

I will be watching 2 eps per day !

Is it okay for you ?

2 per days sounds fine, I might not be able to keep up with the Euros going on, but I will try to keep up Chingu :approves:

@partyon Noona, I have also thought that @4evrkdrama Chingu was eyeing the BTS Oppa there, I think she suddenly switched to Yoo Yeon Seok, aka EO Hubby, so not acceptable Chingu, I am on my Noona's side for this :isannoyed:

But, I think you can go for the BTS Oppa there, @kokodus Chingu has been sharing his pics a lot, and I think she wouldn't mind you having him for a month as Oppa of the month :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Just let me to take him into my Oppa list.

In return I would give you my 0.5% share of Joo Won !

You will be then getting 50% of Joo Won Oppa share back !

Tadaaaa !

Dongsaeng, now you're trying to give me back 0.5% of Joo Won oppa (49.5%)?

A SHARE THAT YOU NEVER EVEN OWNED!?!?!?!?

What's next? An oppa pyramid scheme? :scream:

No, dongsaeng, my hubby will not make your oppa list this month or next month either. :unamused:

Sincerely,

Mrs. partYOO

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Eonni @partyon chingu @Sleepy Owl 

BTS members are already my Oppas and I cheer upon @kokodus chingu having eyes on them !

Because why ?
I know a day will come for me too !

A day when I will ask her Oppa !

And that day is today !

:evilelmo:

Chingu @kokodus you will allow right ?

Now there is no turning back.

The best possible way is to snatch him 

I will just snatch him that’s easier !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Goodnight-card.jpg

Ahhh, few days more and I'll be having free time, LOL!  From next week I can binge! That is, if I don't have to proofread a friend's thesis. ^_^

Ooo, I might finally finish seeing Empress Ki this time. Or Dong Yi, since the clips are looking good? I might go though with Cdrama Ancient Love Poetry, just for the CGI/SFX.

Good night! And for those just starting their day, have a pleasant Tuesday. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

That red card situation was just bad luck. He was going for the ball and the other guy ran into him. It hurts, yes it does. 

Sweden should play all defense now. 

So many injuries now.... 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

That red card situation was just bad luck. He was going for the ball and the other guy ran into him. It hurts, yes it does. 

Sweden should play all defense now. 

So many injuries now.... 

I just want this one to go for the penalties too, but its gonna be hard for Sweden 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just want this one to go for the penalties too, but its gonna be hard for Sweden 

The players, too, want that :D

Everyone looks like they are going to pass out any minute. Every other minute someone's on the grass lol. 

/ well Ukraine managed to do a last-ditch effort. Bye Sweden :( sucks for my friend, but it's nice to see Shevchenko again <3 

tenor.gif 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

The players, too, want that :D

Everyone looks like they are going to pass out any minute. Every other minute someone's on the grass lol. 

/ well Ukraine managed to do a last-ditch effort. Bye Sweden :(

The red card did hurt Sweden in the end. Let's see how they will be against England. I hope they play well against them :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Aisshh @Wuzetian your chai boey loooooks so good!  Dang you, haha!   make me lagi gien!
@Thong Thin @sadthe1st

Just had these 2 days ago

+2

Those mui choy kaw yok looks so good...yummmm

Our version of chai boey is diff what @sadthe1st posted. I can just eat it on its own without other

dishes and is very addictive.

Hello & Good Morning !...

@Ameera Ali  @4evrkdrama  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus  @agenth  @Lmangla @Min2206  @mirmz  @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian @larus   @partyon  @willenette

Having as breakfast today, still prefer dine-in. 

All-you-can-eat-dim-sum1.jpg&ehk=qJkHHZ9

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1