Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

28 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Wuzetian have you tried the Dry Bak Kut Teh...I like it with the dried chiili which makes the

meat a little spicy.

Yes I've tried without the chilli!!! Haha! 

pVHpQ9s6Q=

Me so full right now! That BKT seller so generous with the amount of soup they gave. Almost filled my 2L container to the brim! This is only for 1 person portion!

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

they are more on the sweet side.. sometimes the chopped red chili inside are more like garnishes

This is our version here with the same name but definitely spicy!!!

ChaiBoey-1.jpg

CTTO

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @sadthe1st Not sure if this song brings back memories in the 1990's to you...Such a memory when this song was so popular in Chinese fan dances and accompanied by Gu Zheng...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Ameera Ali @larus @joccu

@MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl

@sadthe1st

@partyon @Lmangla

@4evrkdrama @Min2206

@Wuzetian

@mirmz @elan1 

@agenth @gm4queen

@Calli

@confusedheart326 @LeftCoastOppa

add or subtract a grand total. :D

okay. :D

@Ameera Ali sweet wink eye. :D

hai May @MayanEcho good afternoon. :D

hai @confusedheart326 :D

Stylent-Hills-Un-crimen-perfecto-L-1-Edi

giphy-2.gif

67f7eac915c23410d2811d754e206e99.gif

Spoiler

matt-schaffter-flutterbugs.gif

hang in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

@larus  the new cast sound really promising. All though I sad that  I can't see Kim Sun Ah in new drama.

@Sleepy Owl true. France really was not in the shape or in the zone that they were in 2018. Same can be said for Croatia.

So far the Belgium is the only team that has got through the next round(who were in the final 4 in the 2018 fifa World Cup. )   England can be the second.

I'm hoping for interesting game for tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @sadthe1st Not sure if this song brings back memories in the 1990's to you...Such a memory when this song was so popular in Chinese fan dances and accompanied by Gu Zheng...

Aisshh @Wuzetian your chai boey loooooks so good!  Dang you, haha!   make me lagi gien!
@Thong Thin @sadthe1st

Just had these 2 days ago

Mei Cai Kou Rou Recipe | Steamed Mui Choy with Pork Belly
Simplified Recipe: Chinese Pork Belly w/ Preserved Vegetables (Mei Cai) 梅菜扣肉Mui  Choy Pork - YouTube

Any song by Sam Hui is classic @Wuzetian ... I can't sing along but I enjoy most of his songs - thanks to my parents.  They love him as an actor and singer.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, you got to watch Mr. Sunshine properly though, I loved that drama, and think you will enjoy it too.

You know what !

I have dropped two dramas of Yoo Yeon seok.

*warm & cozy

*romantic Dr. Teacher kim (dropped for no reason was bc with studies and then the mood to watch the rest of eps never came)

So he wasn’t my Oppa until I started watching Hospital Playlist !

This man doesn’t has a melo eyes or something but am damn sure he will pull off melodrama off to universe. And if I were to watch his melodrama - my tear glands will burst out.
He is an awesome actor.

So lately I was lurking on him to make him into my Oppa list and unfortunately I came across 3 mvs (as recommendation) while playing on youtube yesterday.

Spoiler

And then to the next - believe me this ost (which is from moon lovers) lyrics blends with Yang Hwa more than the actual drama character.

Spoiler

And to the next mv - 

And I cried.:crybaby:

Spoiler

So basically am watching it for Yang Hwa and Dong Mae (as am biased over their characters right now).

But since everyone are saying the drama is worth the watch - I will not FF.

Oohh otteokke (what to do) !

I have HP pending 

Bossam pending

Racket boys pending

At a distance spring is green pending

And on top of it am bringing this !

But am too obsessed to watch them.

lemme prioritise this drama for now. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Me.gif

85d9e39066d2bb22047a33888b50b134.gif

@Ameera Ali @joccu

@larus @partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart326

@Wuzetian 

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho

@mirmz

@agenth

@4evrkdrama

@gm4queen @Min2206

@Calli @confusedheart326 @elan1@LeftCoastOppa choose the mathematical technique in addition or subtraction. 

(chingus) stay safe.  :D

tumblr-nrk98y-Vu141rt1psro2-400.gif

Spoiler

front-window-anim.gif

flicker.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm a fan of 4-legged animal meat.. not into chicken much and nope to all seafood.

when you said toss it with plain apple cider vinegar.. you know what info gets processed instead?

KEWPIE MAYO!!!

it's very juicy and yummy indeed!!

200gm is just nice.. my friend initially wanted the 250gm i was like, erm.. no, can't finish and meat overload!

@sadthe1st, I'm only into chicken & fish. And sometimes seafood but no to crabs. :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

wow, yours is definitely the luxurious version!

14 minutes ago, willenette said:

I'm only into chicken & fish. And sometimes seafood but no to crabs.

we will never fight for the same food!!

Excited Summer Camp GIF by theCHIVE

almost midnite, i'm having a chunky chocolate cookie

1107530.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

my friend: "Beckham and that famous ginger music guy from GoT are in the stands" 

when Ed Sheeran is reduced to his Game of Thrones appearance LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=9242107 

Have you heard about the BTS x Ed Sheeran collab? @kokodus

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2