Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@Ameera Ali @agenth @Sleepy Owl Kane finally scored!!!  England finally beat Germany.  Goodbye Germany.  at least they played one game more than in fifa worlds three years ago.  in the last euro´s England lost this round to Iceland. In the fifa world cup 2018 they were 4. could this be their year? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Am in love with the kdrama - Mr. Sunshine.

spacer.png

Its more than a “median love triangle” story.

Sorry that I judged way too peripherally with a mere synopsis that I heard from someone !

@Sleepy Owl chingu thank you for telling me not to FF it:foryou:.

The cameos in 1st eps was unexpected !

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

Neuer's very time-lagged. 

Well, I have been saying this for sometime to my friends now, that Germany now needs to look for options to replace him. They have Lena and Ter Stegen and both of them are quite impressive. 

@Ameera Ali congratulations to you since I believe you were supporting England. So England will play with the winner of tonight's match I think, comparatively easier draw for them. But let's see how long they will go. Germany had better chances and they just wasted it, especially Muller's one on one had to be scored. I think England controlled the game well and also one of the reasons for their victory is their possession of the ball. Germany was giving away the balls too easily, and in long balls they were not so good since England players were either taller than them or physically stronger. Not the best of the matches especially after the madness happened yesterday, but England have great chance to reach Final. 

@joccu, @Ameera Ali, @agenth we can't predict things in Football that easily, but Belgium will have trouble against Italy since both Eden Hazard and KDB are out because of injury. It seems they will be available post this game. Let's see. Italy and Belgium are the main favorites, I think Denmark are quite solid too. 

+2

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl chingu thank you for telling me not to FF it.

Chingu, where are you in the drama, I am in a drama slump right now, not really liking the on going dramas, so I am considering re-watching this. If you are not much ahead, I'll try to catch you up :wow1:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, where are you in the drama, I am in a drama slump right now, not really liking the on going dramas, so I am considering re-watching this. If you are not much ahead, I'll try to catch you up 

Assssaaaaaaa 

:kisslevel:

I was just really wishing if there was a rewatch event for this so that I can tell my thoughts on it.

Lucky that I got a company.:please:

I just finished ep 1.

Come join with me chingu !
Am glad to get a company :elated:

But lemme ask you one question chingu 

Its okay for me to get spoiled !

Spoiler

Does Dong Mae loved Ae Shin till his last breath ?

Did he ever developed feelings for Yang Hwa ?

Tell honestly and bluntly. Its okay for me to get hurt :cries:.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Lee Soo Hyuk finally got the girl.  but I really did not like the drama. not my kind of drama.

2% oppa got the girl!?!?!?! :scream:

bernie mac praise GIF

Who wants to switch over to Team Subtract? :kiss_wink:

Pon oppa :love:

%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%93-%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%A7%E0

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

hi everyone :wub:  so busy salving making snacks and food for tonight match , couple of my friends and my brothers watching it in my home tonight

Twin, why don't you cook up your specialty for them? Abs gifs! :glasses:

Also, please promote our barf bags to them!

Our barf bag sales are dwindling. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I will watch the 1st episode tonight then. Do tell me about how many episodes you will be watching per day, I'll try to match that :heartxoxo:

As for what you asked, 

Spoiler

I think he died loving Ae Shin. I honestly don't remember clearly as I watched it when it aired. But he did know about Yang Hwa and cared about her dearly. But I think he didn't develop feelings for her like that. But respected her feelings. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I have dropped two dramas of Yoo Yeon seok.

So he wasn’t my Oppa until I started watching Hospital Playlist !

So lately I was lurking on him to make him into my Oppa list and unfortunately I came across 3 mvs (as recommendation) while playing on youtube yesterday.

Shocked One Direction GIF

What oppa of yours ?!?!?!

oh yeah truth GIF by The Maury Show

He's my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Sleepy Owl chingu 

I will be watching 2 eps per day !

Is it okay for you ?

:biubiu:

Spoiler

It’s sad to hear that but that’s fine :brokenheart:.

Wish to see them together as couple in another drama but am damn sure this vibe btwn their characters in this drama is unique and making them as pair in another drama most probably won’t satisfy us.

But still I wish to see them again.

More than that I wish to see Yoo Yeon Seok in a melodrama !

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon

Though it isn’t July.

Yoo Yeon Seok is my new Oppa. (Oppa of the month)
I will be his mistress then !

G8.gif

My hubby is loyal. Forget about having even 0.00000005% of him. :kicks:

Go after someone else's oppa! :rage: Ask Ms Koko @kokodus for a piece of her BTS oppa. You've been eyeing him, haven't you?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8