Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  @Ameera Ali  yesterday's game showed why I love Euro's.  Everyone can win. No one is unbeatable. Champions can fall.

Today we will see if Germany is going to be the next one to lose. The other game I honestly have no idea who's going to win. But I'm going to root for Sweden. 

I'm rooting for Sweden because of my friend :D but in case they lose, I reserve the right to mock him about it :D 

Hey, laughing away the pain is the best way, right?

Love You Kiss GIF by swerk

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama   I really liked her character. :biubiu:

@agenth in here in sports we kind of have love-hate relationship between Sweden.  And it's not one sided. I have lived in Sweden so I know that they feel the same.  Some newspaper headlines are so funny when there is a game between Sweden and Finland or the other team is playing in big tournament.

Mbappe he made himself know in the fifa world's three years ago. So I think people were expecting him to score. But he did not. He's been off his time to time this year. 

And the player who I thought would not score did score goals. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

42 minutes ago, joccu said:

@agenth in here in sports we kind of have love-hate relationship between Sweden.  And it's not one sided. I have lived in Sweden so I know that they feel the same.  Some newspaper headlines are so funny when there is a game between Sweden and Finland or the other team is playing in big tournament.

Mbappe he made himself know in the fifa world's three years ago. So I think people were expecting him to score. But he did not. He's been off his time to time this year. 

And the player who I thought would not score did score goals. 

hahaha I know. I've heard a bit about rivalries but the common enemy is Denmark, right?

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Hello  @Wuzetian 

Echo you @Thong Thin  - yea, heard about the extension and if you notice, the past 2 days, nos went up more... why? where have we gone wrong? 

If you have been following the news you would have discovered more clowns around. So cant blame when these so called ministers violate the SOP themselves but the people were fined on the spot. The easiest for them is to say sorry. Plus a singer too. Too many shameful incidents to even share here. A pious man rejected the idea of white flag (means asking for food aid) and instead say just pray to god for food on the table. If this is so, why do we even need vaccination? On way my home just now, a family started to sell durians by the roadside which was a good effort but all of them NOT wearing masks! 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm a fan of 4-legged animal meat.. not into chicken much and nope to all seafood.

You will like my dinner tonight! My once a month favourite meal - BAK KUT TEH!!!

shutterstock_1057331579.jpg

CTTO

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

50 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Sharing another pic of Daniel oppa in Singles magazine July issue!!! :D

So happy that he is finally back after 3 years of hiatus! :heart:

Im So Happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY @gm4queen that's so you  :D

1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

If you have been following the news you would have discovered more clowns around. So cant blame when these so called ministers violate the SOP themselves but the people were fined on the spot. The easiest for them is to say sorry. Plus a singer too. Too many shameful incidents to even share here. A pious man rejected the idea of white flag (means asking for food aid) and instead say just pray to god for food on the table. If this is so, why do we even need vaccination? On way my home just now, a family started to sell durians by the roadside which was a good effort but all of them NOT wearing masks! 

You will like my dinner tonight! My once a month favourite meal - BAK KUT TEH!!!

Head Exploding Gif on them @Wuzetian

but on the bak kut teh
Can I Have Them Please GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

i love the herbal ones!! with youtiao soaked inside until puffy.. then also, the cai buay and peanuts!

not forgetting the taupoks that soaked up the soup and then scald the tongue when you wolf one down!

hahaha

k-pop heart GIF

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

but on the bak kut teh

Happy to share them with you virtually! Haha...

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love the herbal ones!! with youtiao soaked inside until puffy.. then also, the cai buay and peanuts!

not forgetting the taupoks that soaked up the soup and then scald the tongue when you wolf one down!

hahaha

Aint cai buay spicy? 

I'll enjoy my dinner now! See ya later!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSs5brBup36I75nTUaikH

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Aint cai buay spicy?

they are more on the sweet side.. sometimes the chopped red chili inside are more like garnishes

004VZD57AA3C7FF71B2842px.jpg

cr.: owner

yay i logged off my co network it's kdrama time!!!

panda table flip GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, joccu said:

yesterday's game showed why I love Euro's.  Everyone can win. No one is unbeatable. Champions can fall.

I read the news this morning and I was surprised to see that France lost. I am glad that the underdog team won. Congratulation to Switzerland! Both teams made a spectacular game. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am going to watch 

Mr Sunshine ( FF x 10 times) only to see the scenes btwn Go Dong Mae &  Lee yang hwa (Kodo Hina)

Chingu, you got to watch Mr. Sunshine properly though, I loved that drama, and think you will enjoy it too :rubchin:

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Today it came the news that the woman centric drama Queen Maker will be produced after all. They changed the cast. Instead of Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Jung Hwa, we`ll have Kim Hee Ae and Moon So Ri. I definetly watch it.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Just now, larus said:

Today it came the news that the woman centric drama Queen Maker will be produced after all. They changed the cast. Instead of Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Jung Hwa, we`ll have Kim Hee Ae and Moon So Ri. I definetly watch it.

Any reason for the staff change, or Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Jung Hwa left the drama due to some reasons. The replacements are among the best too. Let me check the plot for this drama. 

@joccu, @agenth, @Ameera Ali I always support the weaker teams when I am watching a match where I am not really a supporter of either of the teams, and it happened yesterday. One of the teams I supported lost, while one won. But the one who won, did it so well. 

I think, France are no longer the force they were during the WC2018. We all felt it during the group stage matches, the players seemed to lack determination to attack and score. Although they did have it yesterday. Yesterday, the match was mostly in Switzerland's hands, until they missed that penalty, and that penalty miss gave French players a moral boost while hurting the same for Swiss players, which led to 2 back to back goals followed by a third one. I like how Swiss players reacted to it and fought till the end. 

Croatia did the same, but they kind of lost their touch in the extra halves, you can't really let Spain have the ball if you are trailing, so Croatia missed out on possession and lost the match in my opinion. 

I really hope Germany wins today, on paper, Germany is the weaker team in this match, but we have already seen, in such matches we don't have weak or strong teams. The one who plays better wins. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, Min2206 said:

that noodle soup looks so good with the dumpling and greens - what it is?   Looks so simple but I am sure the broth must be good.

Baby pak choi cut in halves and chopped spring onions. ^_^

spacer.png

Dropping by to say hi, good afternoon!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i scored beautifully gaining weight hahaha

no travel holidays, thus spending more on food and snacks

+2

That's the downside during lockdown, eat..sleep and snacks at the screen.

pVHpQ9s6Q=

@Wuzetian have you tried the Dry Bak Kut Teh...I like it with the dried chiili which makes the

meat a little spicy.

@gm4queen  you must thrill & happy knowing your oppa, Choi Daniel will be on screen soon, and he

looks good in the Singles pix.

97502e44f0a8d187c58cadd0d6ffe8cf.gif&ehk

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

50 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Any reason for the staff change, or Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Jung Hwa left the drama due to some reasons. The replacements are among the best too. Let me check the plot for this drama. 

I don`t know why they changed the cast. Perhaps they had the problem producing the drama, some disagreement with the staff. When the news about the cancelation was realeased they said just that "It is possible to prepare a new filming for the canceled drama by changing the director, but it is currently impossible." I see that the director is still the same. Perhaps the actresses are not available for this new filming schedules. Or they did not sign for this drama in the fist place.

Who knows what happened behind the scene? I am glad they will make this drama after all.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7