Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

all!

Who is your oppa that everyone is talking about here, @agenth chingu?? 

Ha ha.. Imagine you and your oppa, being locked inside a room and you just lost the door key! 

i'm impressed. you have asked me that a couple of times before in this very thread. i think you only recognise daniel oppa :D 

here is the answer:

hjahaha i wouldn't need food for a week then :p 

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

I couldn't check out the thread for one whole day, and when I do, there's talk about cleaning, @LeftCoastOppa escaping (Good Job Chingu sneaking away) :approves: , and BED SCENES. 

The boldest bed scene I ever watched in a kdrama was from "My Dangerous Wife", and I am still not really convinced by other ones :hotinhere2:

Before others start sharing the gifs and videos, let me just move on to Euros though :sweats:

@Ameera Ali, @joccu Chingus, once again, Spain showed they are a quality side, but how long can they continue doing this? They were lucky this time, but they are not really a solid side this time. I am supporting Switzerland tonight, they are ahead by a goal, and I really hope they won :hwaiting:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

lol i'm sick of this drama and yet i watch it.

the people in the drama call this guy "ultimate psycho" and "jerk" and for me I'm like ??????? what did he do ???  they are the shi

i want to bitch slap GIF some of these characters. 

help me

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  @Ameera Ali  I'm also rooting Switzerland. France was one of my favourite teams but they games has not convinced me. 

Yesterday's Belgium vs Portugal though, was just like a table tennis game. No possession nothing, just fast direct attacksm love the final 20 mins:piggydance:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@Ameera Ali, @joccu FRANCE KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :Twerkdatbutt:

What a game it was, one of the best of this tournament if not the best. Remained interesting till the end, and Switzerland having had a great comeback in the final minutes, pulled it off!!!!!!!!!!! :piggydance:

This just made Euro more interesting with Denmark, Czech Republic and Switzerland in next round :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4