Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Some chingu called @partyon has convinced me to join team subtract! Now I am all in and she's all gone! :joy:

That's called efficient delegation of work!

John C Mcginley Reaction GIF

+2

35 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I just don't understand how the logistic works, my son who is based in old klang road has to travel to PWTC today to get his first booster jab.

Still not that far compared to mum's some 25km away...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

57 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Too far from my place and with travel restrictions, impossible. 

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Want to know something funny? I saw there's a Selangor vaccination program going on in a mall located in KL! Think we can count the number of white elephant malls in Selangor alone. Why the hassle to cross border? I cant comprehend the logic here...

@Wuzetian @Thong Thin  Are you talking about PWTC?   That one is for Astra Zeneca, if I am not wrong.
The first two openings were for voluntary registration - now the registration is closed and AZ is part of the national vax programme, I was told.

@Wuzetian Your herbal eggs are so pretty.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

morning! so many egg dishes on the menu today. so adding to it :)

Me too, joining the eggy mood!

5 Mouthwatering Egg Recipes You Must Try | by Leatha Hodges | Medium

Hello @gm4queen @agenth@willenette

Beard huh ? @4evrkdrama

egg man | RenderRobin

May everything goes well on your 2nd jab @sadthe1st
I wish mine come soon

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingu @Wuzetian haven’t tried Okra raw. Wouldn’t it be too slimy or gooey ?

Interesting experience...Eating half way now...Seems when cooked even more slimy...Now is fine crunchy and tasty with KEWPIE SESAME SAUCE! Of course I researched first before eating raw...Dont want to die of toxicity...Haha...

@Min2206 It's not PWTC...Some very obscure place in KL...Not main centre of KL...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

46 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

eggs dishes are very simple to cook and the easiest is hard boil egg , you can never

go wrong , wont burnt your kitchen or poison yourself 

i think it's better to put my trust in the food from cafes and restaurants than to waste the money in the ingredients that might end up, into the bin.

egg GIF

30 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Me too can’t cook well sis

that pic had me laughing out!!!

lol tasted death

death note GIF

30 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

But I can eat !

yakitori+totto+2+copy.jpg?format=2500w

cr.: owner

@Wuzetian ooohhh i love tea eggs too!! especially those cooked fabulously with the flavor seeped all inside!

i'm not a fan of okra.. once in a blue moon i will eat the okra crisps though.

@Min2206 i bought a bottle of the antelope water from the medicinal hall earlier.. in the fridge.. will drink tonight before the jab tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

50 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Too far from my place and with travel restrictions, impossible. 

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Want to know something funny? I saw there's a Selangor vaccination program going on in a mall located in KL! Think we can count the number of white elephant malls in Selangor alone. Why the hassle to cross border? I cant comprehend the logic here...

91 egg recipes here!

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshow/egg-recipes 

Shakshuka dish one of my fav!

+2

@Wuzetian, I didn't try this because according to my friend it's spicy and besides, it's all vegetable dish. He ate this during dinner, + served with a green side salad. :heart3:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@4evrkdrama Chingu, that movie is in my watchlist. The cast list is solid and plot interesting. 

Talking about "Mr. Sunshine", @larus Chingu, wasn't that in your watchlist too? Maybe you could join us in watching if your schedule allows :rubchin:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, Goo Dong Mae's character was too controversial when the drama aired and the writers had to make changes in drama and also in the script when it came to him. Not sure if you know, but that dude is the leader of the group who entered the Palace and assassinated Queen Min. So the viewers were not liking how his character was initially being portrayed. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think it's better to put my trust in the food from cafes and restaurants than to waste the money in the ingredients that might end up, into the bin.

that pic had me laughing out!!!

lol tasted death

@Wuzetian ooohhh i love tea eggs too!! especially those cooked fabulously with the flavor seeped all inside!

i'm not a fan of okra.. once in a blue moon i will eat the okra crisps though.

@Min2206 i bought a bottle of the antelope water from the medicinal hall earlier.. in the fridge.. will drink tonight before the jab tomorrow!

@sadthe1st, same here................  :kaching3:

+2

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali chingus

sis @joccu @larus @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Lmangla 

Anyone excited for this movie ?

Emergency declaration !

The screen “serve” is lit !

Reveal hidden contents

ps :

Chingu @Wuzetian haven’t tried Okra raw. Wouldn’t it be too slimy or gooey ?

@4evrkdrama, count me in - Can't wait for this mainly for Lee Byung Hun & Im Siwan. :Fist1:

+2

Edited by 4evrkdrama
Please don’t quote images. Thank you
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, I didn't try this because according to my friend it's spicy and besides, it's all vegetable dish. He ate this during dinner, + served with a green side salad. 

In the recipe yes they do use cayenne pepper for shashuka but my family omit it during cooking. So it's tomato puree and paste. And so yummy! We do add beef sometimes...

Chinese Steam Egg with Tofu with or without Meat

picture-109.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

In the recipe yes they do use cayenne pepper for shashuka but my family omit it during cooking. So it's tomato puree and paste. And so yummy! We do add beef sometimes...

+2

@Wuzetian, ours, we put shrimps on it. :heart:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

WHAT IS antelope water???   What does it do? or give?
LOLLLL

Hello @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim
524 Owl Coffee Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

5 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

My favourite dish @Wuzetian  - I can have it everyday!   meat , no meat, vege or plain ... anytime!
@willenette@Thong Thin
Pin on Recipes

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

Just now, sadthe1st said:

other than HP2 and V4, i'm back to rewatching old kdrama.. lol but on the FF mode.

i guess there's more new ones this weekend and next week that i can look forward to.

+2

@sadthe1st, I will definitely watch Ji Sung's drama, "The Devil Judge".  :heart2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

WHAT IS antelope water???   What does it do? or give?
LOLLLL

err.. it's ling yang water.. the one that's readily brewed and bottled at those herbal drinks shop.

it's supposed to have a strong cooling effect.. maybe @Wuzetian can explain more! haha i believed she is more proficient in chinese medicine than me haha

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

I will definitely watch Ji Sung's drama, "The Devil Judge".

i'm going to watch this too!

the_witchs_dinner_main_0.jpeg?itok=L2lsf

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon , @4evrkdrama don’t fight their plenty steak and sausage in the sea  :mrgreen:

Y82LYxQ.gif

l9WQQ9g.gif

Morning all , bon appétit whatever you eating :D

@sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @4evrkdrama  @joccu@MayanEcho  @mirmz  @Min2206@agenth  @confusedheart326  @Calli  @gm4queen  @Sleepy Owl  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Tamakins  @partyon  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

45 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Anyone excited for this movie ?

Emergency declaration !

The screen “serve” is lit !

didn't know about it; airplane movies give me mixed feels. yea, they are exciting but they also make you worry about traveling. haahahaha... it is not like one worries about zombies getting on trains. so no one worries about train rides. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon , @4evrkdrama don’t fight their plenty steak and sausage in the sea  :mrgreen:

Morning all , bon appétit whatever you eating :D

@sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @4evrkdrama  @joccu@MayanEcho  @mirmz  @Min2206@agenth  @confusedheart326  @Calli  @gm4queen  @Sleepy Owl  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Tamakins  @partyon  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian

Oh hell no ... I aint cleaning up after this ...

I'm outta here -

Owl Creeping GIF

@Sleepy Owl has taught me well

Good Night All!

:kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

55 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

err.. it's ling yang water.. the one that's readily brewed and bottled at those herbal drinks shop.

it's supposed to have a strong cooling effect.. maybe @Wuzetian can explain more! haha i believed she is more proficient in chinese medicine than me haha

@Min2206 Cantonese we call it "Ling Yung Kok". Basically it's from the rhino's horn. It is said to have the most potent in reducing heat especially fevers. Normally it is boiled together with some mini tubers called "Mak Tung" and another herb which I dont know the name but I know how it looks like as they normally tie them like a mini bundle. But due to animal protection rights, most actually use the antelope's or goat's antlers now. Animal parts to me I believe it it ok to use for consumption BUT due to human's greed for exploitation, we have almost driven our animals to extinction to satisfy commercial demands...

Anyway I'm not too sure why people are recommending to drink cooling drinks before or after the jab. Another alternative is coconut water is effective as it has the electrolytes to supplement the body like energy drinks 100plus etc... (but dont eat the flesh otherwise it will become neutral flesh is warm, the juice is cooling. This explanation is based on TCM and I'm not sure about Ayurvedic's point of view)

Valentines Day Love GIF by bubly @Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5