Add and Subtract Game

Admin

a5080d051bc207b2b13200a1892b3c10.gif

Dropping by to say hi to everyone! :)

@Lmangla Being sleepy for few days is one of the common reactions. :) Injected arm will be sore for a couple days, the area where the needle went will ache a bit longer. It will be on 2nd dose you'll feel more pain, which means the 1st dose did its work.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

On 6/23/2021 at 6:50 PM, MayanEcho said:

I love all kinds of sauces. ^_^ But for pasta I prefer fusilli, penne, gometti, and macaroni. Spaghetti can get a bit messy, hehehe.

Yay!

@joccu Congratulations on getting the vaccine shot! 

@MayanEcho, same as @joccu- I also had my 1st jab this morning! It's a Pfizer for me!  :twerk2:

+2

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

ctto

Good morning everyone! ❤ How's your Saturday?

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @Calli @confusedheart326 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

@Wuzetian The last chapter will soon be up, Ninky posted the teaser. :)

@sadthe1st Before sleeping I had kewpie mayo sandwich with a slice of cheese. 

ctto

@MayanEcho, I love to eat your Kewpie Mayo with cheese sandwich. This is one of my favorites. What

about Japanese Egg Salad, huh?     :shaq:   Kewpie goes well with cheese & egg and MORE..... Use it just like regular mayo — spread on sandwiches, as a dip for fries, or in potato, tuna, or chicken salads.

japanese-egg-salad-sandwich-5409w.jpg

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

enjoyed reading your review of queen seondeok @Sleepy Owl; mishil and bidam are villains/negative characters in a class of their own. 

I totally agree, wouldn't really call Bidam a villain in this drama, maybe an anti hero or slightly negative character, he could be one in the historical records, but in the drama till the end he actually managed to control his urges for power , loved Seondeok, and in the final act was manipulated by his group with a staged a assassination attempt. But, he outshone all the other dudes in the drama, especially Yu Shin whose character was rather one dimensional and remained the same throughout. That's why I end up liking the bad guys more since they are shown to be complex and twisted and not just all good like most of the MLs are. 

So for me, the best performers of this drama were Mishil, Bidam and Seondeok. I'll have to think hard to remember when was the last time I was this impressed by the negative characters. I was quite impressed by Yoo Ah In's portrayal of Yi Bang Won in "Six Flying Dragons", but comparing that character to Bidam or Mishil is doing injustice to them, and while I loved that character, I don't think he could ever compete with either of Bidam and Mishil. Same would be the case of bad guy in "Deep Rooted Tree" which was written by the same writers.

@joccu, @larus Chingus, have you watched "A King's Dream"? It is based on Kim Chun Chu, the guy who finally unified Baekje, Gogoryeo and Shilla into Unified Shilla along with Kim Yu Shin. It did fine in ratings, not so good, but now that drama is my watchlist as it would be a Sequel to "Great Queen Seondeok". Not sure when I will watch it though. 

@agenth, @sadthe1st Chingus, took me only a few seconds to find myself in the Ramen :loolz:

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Sleepy Owl  @Ameera Ali  Denmark had easy win from Wales. You know before the games started there was lot off talk in Denmark press that they would win euro 2020. And I have to say at first I did not believe it. But now they really could go to all the way to the finals. I believe in their chances to win.

@Sleepy Owl I have couple of times tried to watch the a king's dream.  still have not finished it. it is too long. and bit draggy. 

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, willenette said:

I also had my 1st jab this morning! It's a Pfizer for me! 

Yay, congratulations! How are you feeling? Have plenty of liquids for the next few days. :)

2 hours ago, willenette said:

I love to eat your Kewpie Mayo with cheese sandwich. This is one of my favorites. What about Japanese Egg Salad, huh?Kewpie goes well with cheese & egg and MORE..... Use it just like regular mayo — spread on sandwiches, as a dip for fries, or in potato, tuna, or chicken salads.

I would have had if the boiled eggs aren't all eaten before I can make that salad, hahaha! 

post_8_dribbble.gif

Good night everyone! ❤

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu, @Ameera Ali Chingus, I could not watch Denmark's match, but this current match, Austria vs Italy has been quite interesting and enjoyable. Austria had the upper hand in the second half and completely dominated Italian players. We are in the second of knock outs, and its already in the extra halves. Let's see how Italy will react and do in the two 15 mins half. 

@4evrkdrama I thought you had watched HP. Knowing how that drama is, I think you will like it. As I said, I don't think I will be trying it out as long as I know there won't be more seasons, or maybe I MIGHT CHECK IT OUT ON SUPER FF FOR INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE WRITING HP SEASON 3.

I am sure @Ameera Ali, @kokodus, @larus, @joccu Chingus are waiting for I and @partyon Noona to come up with the new episode of it. Can't let them wait for long :piggydance:

By the way, I heard you dropped "Nevertheless", can you tell why? I wasn't going to watch it, but wouldn't mind knowing how bad it is :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3