• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

just peeking in to say hello!

reading on ji soo getting replaced and found this bit of the article hilarious --

Netizens are responding positively to the news of Ji Soo's replacement as netizens commented, "I'm glad Ji Soo is being replaced," "I don't mind if the drama uses some ridiculous PPL for the funds," and "I won't even be mad if they start using smartphones in this historical drama." :joy:

LMFAOO  samsung smartphone in historical drama.

About Jisoo he has denied the sexual assault allegations. But it seems like the agency asked Ji Soo to confirm it instead of doing a proper investigation. So not sure how credible that is.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which Upcoming dramas have caught your attention ? 

Me - Taxi Driver/Deluxe Taxi

-  Move to heaven 

Light dramas 

-  Monthly House Magazine 

- Oh my ladylord 

I will watch Dark Hole and Navillera in March and Law school, Undercover in April (and Hospital Playlist season 2 if it will be air in April also).

From what I read about Misaeng I think I will like it. I am not starting dramas if I don`t like the synopsis. I usually know what to expect from the dramas I watch. Of couse,  not everyone met my sxpectations but I have an idea what to expect.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which Upcoming dramas have caught your attention ? 

Me - Taxi Driver/Deluxe Taxi

-  Move to heaven 

Light dramas 

-  Monthly House Magazine 

- Oh my ladylord 

I will have to check out the upcoming dramas once again as I tend to forget a lot. But there are several KDramas I am looking forward to. 

But I am waiting for "Joseon Exorcist", was waiting for "Dear M." but then Park Hae Soo's scandal happened. I am looking forward to the Sageuks, apart from the one I mentioned before, I am looking forward to "Bossam : Steal the Fate" and "Red Sky (Hong Chun Gi)". Looking forward to Undercover too. 

So for now, this is the list of dramas I remember I want to watch and there are several though: 

1. Joseon Exorcist
  2. Bossam: Steal the Fate
  3. Red Sky
  4. Undercover
  5. Monthly House Magazine
  6. Oh Myladylord
  7. Deluxe Taxi
  8. Island
  9. Daebak Real Estate
  10. Doom at your service
  11. Mount Jiri
  12. Black Sun

I just checked out the ones I remembered. I am sure there are several more that I am missing here and not remembering. At the same time I will be starting "Queen Sundeok" soon, not right now, but this year I have to finally watch drama.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
9 hours ago, larus said:

Good night!

I am watching 6 dramas but my mood is not that great. I barely watch the episodes on time each week. 

I am watching: Beyong Evil, Times, Vicenzo, Hello? It`s Me!, LUCA and an old sageuk, Six Flying Dragons.

I decided to watch an old drama (something I know it is good but never had a chance to watch it) along with the current ones. After the sageuk, I will start Misaeng.

How about you?

+2

My current watch list is Sisyphus, Vincenzo, Times and LUCA, but haven't been on the dot to watch. 

Tried to watch at night but my eyes is too tired and I doze off half way and don't exactly know what's going on which makes me no more interest to continue. 

@4evrkdrama how you managed to watch all those dramas. 

Good morning @mirmz

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

good morning @Thong Thin and hi @mirmz

i was watching Beyond Evil ep1 on the sofa last nite..

and dozed off the middle part and woke up with YJG questioning Dong Sik if he killed his sister.. haha i din know that Lee Do Hyun did a cameo on the younger Dong Sik.

i'll wait for a few more episodes of Mouse to be out, then decide whether to watch it.. i have one or two friends who find ep1 plot to be too dark for their liking.. i'm curious, but at the same time i'm not exactly a fan of the FL.. i got reminded of her annoying role in Zombie Detective lol

time to make coffee

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 8

Kewpie mayo is sold in Carrefour here, I might buy to try it next time I do the grocery at the hypermarket :D @sadthe1st Nope, I didn't sleep yet, cos I'm just about to find the groove for some serious reading.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Nope, I didn't sleep yet, cos I'm just about to find the groove for some serious reading.

hahaha i was about to say.. wow are u still awake or u woke up so early!!

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

for kewpie mayo.. try a small bottle of the original version, not the 50% reduced fat or 0% fat.. i mean, it's mayo.. it's meant to be sinful at times (although, very often for me)

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/why-chefs-love-kewpie-mayo

Kewpie is a little different than American mayo, because it's made with only egg yolks—not whole eggs—and with rice or apple vinegar and no added salt or sugar. It's bottled in a slim red-and-clear container, with an emblematic baby for its logo. But the real secret to Kewpie's cult-following is a healthy dose of MSG.

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

there's a new Cafe opening in Somerset Orchard. Have you visited.

hmm.. which one?

• Blob 6

Hello
@sadthe1st @Abs_ triggered @mirmz @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @Wuzetian @joccu @larus @Jillia @partyon @pompyavi @MY15 @MayanEcho @forme26 fi @Sarang21 @4evrkdrama @elan1 

60 Good Morning Saturday Images with Beautiful Quotes

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will have to check out the upcoming dramas once again as I tend to forget a lot. But there are several KDramas I am looking forward to. 

But I am waiting for "Joseon Exorcist", was waiting for "Dear M." but then Park Hae Soo's scandal happened. I am looking forward to the Sageuks, apart from the one I mentioned before, I am looking forward to "Bossam : Steal the Fate" and "Red Sky (Hong Chun Gi)". Looking forward to Undercover too. 

So for now, this is the list of dramas I remember I want to watch and there are several though: 

1. Joseon Exorcist
  2. Bossam: Steal the Fate
  3. Red Sky
  4. Undercover
  5. Monthly House Magazine
  6. Oh Myladylord
  7. Deluxe Taxi
  8. Island
  9. Daebak Real Estate
  10. Doom at your service
  11. Mount Jiri
  12. Black Sun

I just checked out the ones I remembered. I am sure there are several more that I am missing here and not remembering. At the same time I will be starting "Queen Sundeok" soon, not right now, but this year I have to finally watch drama.

Thanks for the list - so many new dramas coming on board - how you keep track of them, sunbae-nim?

57 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'll wait for a few more episodes of Mouse to be out, then decide whether to watch it.. i have one or two friends who find ep1 plot to be too dark for their liking.. i'm curious, but at the same time i'm not exactly a fan of the FL.. i got reminded of her annoying role in Zombie Detective lol

Whoa .. didn't expect Mouse to be so dark.  Even @larus was saying the same  -quote below.   I will read more from you guys to see whether I dare to watch or not.

13 hours ago, larus said:

No, I am not watching. The genre I like but I can„t watch everything. Too many kdramas and less time.  think I decided not to watch because the psychopath has a proeminebt role (I think). Too many stories with psychopaths.  I am, not a fan.

Morning @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @mirmz
Tea Cup (Gif) | Tea illustration, Tea gif, Tea art

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

good morning @Min2206!!

i have a whatsapp group chat with some game friends who are kdrama fans as well.

one said she was so scared watching ep1 and she is not going to continue

another guy said its rated M18 instead of PG.. and abysmal that churns the stomach.. haha he made it sound funny.. title very innocent.. put LSG face there.. then come slap u with a dark plot

Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF

how are u feeling today? as good as brand new?

• Blob 6

Hello @mirmz @Sarang21

35 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning @Min2206!!

i have a whatsapp group chat with some game friends who are kdrama fans as well.

one said she was so scared watching ep1 and she is not going to continue

another guy said its rated M18 instead of PG.. and abysmal that churns the stomach.. haha he made it sound funny.. title very innocent.. put LSG face there.. then come slap u with a dark plot

how are u feeling today? as good as brand new?

Ooohh  @sadthe1st that scary huh .. then, best I don't watch.  I am really a mouse-y when comes to horror, ghosts dramas/ movies.  No wonder the title is Mouse.    I thought it will be like mickey mouse. 

Yesterday night was not too good.   At least now the mood to write is here.  Thank you, Chingu.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6