Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

if you hold of the card , what will you do with it 

10 cake slices!!!!!!!

for a moment, i thought she was ordering the second cup for Andrea. but it was true that she is having 2 cups herself since he came in with Jun Wan hahaha

cake_shop_Japan-scaled.jpg

cr.: owner

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Yay! Finally it's Friday! This seemed like an endless week. :crazy:@Ameera Ali , @Thong Thin@sadthe1st , @MayanEcho@twinkle_little_star! :wub:

@4evrkdrama That was a very detailed review.  :heart: The pros outweigh the cons. I think I can survive few OTT scenes. OTT scenes have become a staple of rom-coms.  :blink: Adding it to my 'To watch' list.

@sadthe1st Oh those pastries are calling my name...........:wub:

@partyon Oh hello there Pon Oppa. Why was he MIA for a while? Have you shifted your allegiance @partyon ?:unsure:

@Ameera Ali He seems to be petting a dog! Does he get the girl? :lol:

I am racing against time to complete Mine so that I can watch the finale weekend episodes with everyone. But it seems like a tall order.  I also watched 'On The Verge of Insanity'. I am impressed. I think it is a story we all can relate to. Workplace drama: ego trips, sabotaging, belittling, hostility etc etc...  I have become a fan of Jeong Jae-yeong. What a fabulous actor! It didn't seem like he was acting at all. So easy-going so natural. I am rooting for his character Choi Ban-seok. He is such an inspiration. He is truly a wonderful character from whatever little we have seen of him. Hardworking, dedicated and a genius but unassuming and very down to earth. I am totally invested in his character and his story just after one episode. Show them what you have Choi Ban-seok. #fighting 

+2

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Yay! Finally it's Friday! This seemed like an endless week. 

hope the friday work hours end smoothly for you!!

it's 5.11pm here.. and i'm watching V4 waiting for the last 19mins to end so that i can log off from my co network!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfIn0852QSakdzLYIBf0t

cr.: owner

+2

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Yay! Finally it's Friday! This seemed like an endless week. @Ameera Ali , @Thong Thin@sadthe1st , @MayanEcho@twinkle_little_star

Hello... hope you have a wonderfull weekend.

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hope the friday work hours end smoothly for you!!

it's 5.11pm here.. and i'm watching V4 waiting for the last 19mins to end so that i can log off from my co network!

So, you are watching V4 too. I have not started yet.

Is it good ?

That matcha crepe looks yummy !.

OIP.NW4Q4fIDQTsxo8Nda70eBgHaFj?pid=ImgDe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@4evrkdrama That was a very detailed review.  :heart: The pros outweigh the cons. I think I can survive few OTT scenes. OTT scenes have become a staple of rom-coms.  :blink: Adding it to my 'To watch' list.

the OTT scenes are sometimes cute, though, like this:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@sadthe1st I have a meeting left. I can finally kick off my shoes after that. :piggydance:

@Thong Thin Happy Weekend! I wish you a relaxing weekend. :heart:

@sadthe1st  and @Thong Thin Can we watch V4 without watching the previous seasons?  Also, I can't decide what to salivate over the food or the abs? :love: 

@joccu Hello Hello! :heart4:Thanks for that refreshing drink. That should make me look more 'awake' during the meeting.:hwaiting2:

@agenth I am sold Chingu. I have to give this gumiho drama  a try since everyone's raving about this. I am getting a FOMO attack. :anguished:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

@joccu @larus 

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @mirmz @elan1

@MayanEcho

@Min2206 @Thong Thin

@sadthe1st

@gm4queen @agenth @Wuzetian

@4evrkdrama @Calli @confusedheart326 @LeftCoastOppa

hai everyone. :D transferring number to total calculation by adding or subtracting. :D

@Ameera Ali *sweet wink eye* :D

hai May @MayanEcho :D

Spoiler

my deepest sympathy. she will be dearly missed @MayanEcho , May. B)

Disguised-Emotional-Erne-max-1mb.gif

tenor-1.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

rays natural.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

i finally was able to book the vaccine appointment. my age group was the LAST one. i dont know why, since they even had little kids open before me. 

ah, well, in any case, I eagerly await biontech, though it seems like this whole ordeal isn't over due to new strains :'(

Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

48 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

So, you are watching V4 too. I have not started yet.

ep1 started off fast! and, i din watch the previous 3.. has it always been this gory??

sauce fries GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

31 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

I have a meeting left. I can finally kick off my shoes after that.

get ready the cold champagne to pop!!

Marilyn Monroe Drinking GIF

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

i finally was able to book the vaccine appointment. my age group was the LAST one. i dont know why, since they even had little kids open before me. 

grats!! getting a slot is already very good news!

our 12-18 yo also got prioritized before the 19-39 age group.. but everything is progressing well.. this morning news our govt announced ordering in Novavax in advance, it's still pending testings and final approvals.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/novavax-vaccine-moths-spike-protein-covid-19-non-mrna-15088434

+2

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6