Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there Chingus

57712776.jpg

10 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl chingu 

lemme talk about 3 dramas to you !

*My Roommate is a Gumiho - am saying again this won’t suite your taste. Am sure you will end up dropping or having an official date with FF button ssi  while watching it.

If either of these two things didn’t happen - it will be pure miracle.

*Hospital playlist -

The drama speaks a-lot and I love it....so far so good !

Looking forward to your’s and Eonni @partyon’s S3 HP. I had cracked up alot and baffled too (TBH) with makjang version itself. Let’s see what S3 holds in hand.:joy:

*Neverthless - I didn’t watch Song kang’s any drama before (though Navillera is in my to watch list).

So I thought of watching it for him (to give him a chance to take him to my Oppa list)

But things didn’t turn out well for me:joy:.

Reveal hidden contents

Well Chingu, my first objective is to catch up the Barf Drama, and I plan to do it today (gonna barf a lot honestly) :rainbow:

Post that I will be watching "Monthly House" before checking out the Gumiho drama, about which I know I will be dropping as soon as I see Jang Ki Yong and Hyeri together :loolz:

I last watched her in "Entertainer", and while I loved that drama a lot, her acting made me really want to drop it multiple times in between. I would usually FF her parts there. 

I knew you would love HP. As for the S3 which I and @partyon Noona were writing, I got caught with work, binge watching "Great Queen Seondeok" and watching Euro 2020 matches. But we are planning to write and complete the S3. And Chingus brace yourselves, since S4 WILL BE A THAI LAKORN.  :naughty:

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Sleepy Owl & Sadthe1st - am loving Voice 4... Derek Cho is smoking hot ! 

Having watched all the 4 episodes, I am loving that drama too :piggydance:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hope you enjoyed the luxurious kewpie mayo egg garlic bath soak! lol

Chingu, it was the best one I ever had, gonna recommend it to everyone here 

153f77b5994062410f76acc96ea57a79.gif

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

as an independent drama (since i din watch the first 3 series), i think it was a bit messy. i had to remind myself they are not the Violent Crimes Unit so probably investigation methods are different? not used to so much conversations to and fro the GTT control station and the teams out on the ground chasing the suspects.

i'm still curious what's the relationship between Inspector Kang and the Circus Man duo.

Chingu, from what I remember, since I only watched S1 before jumping here, the GTT's mission is to save the victim within the Golden Time which I think is 36 hours. If they catch the suspect it is great, but their main objective is to save the victim as soon as possible. That's why we see them operate differently here. 

As for Circus Man, initially the Circus Man claimed to be Inspector Kang's Siamese Twin, but it turned out to be false in the second episode itself. We are yet to know their relationship, but having watched episode 4, Circus Man is totally different from what we have seen so far. That ending caught me off guard even though I had thought about it as a possibility. 

The only relation between them is their special ability to hear, which in case of Circus Man seems to be more enhanced compared to Inspector Kang. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Happy Sunday peeps!  @joccu @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Thong Thin

I am with  @gm4queen The breakfast ideas look mouth-watering! This is the yummiest thread in the forum, in more ways than one, if you get my drift.  :mrgreen:

@sadthe1st They should pay us for promoting Men's Health Korea. :glasses:

@willenette @Lmangla @agenth @joccu I hope you all are feeling better. :heart: I should get jabbed too. I am the  only one left in my family.  :sweatingbullets:

@Thong Thin Agreed my friend. Nevertheless is not for me. I just watched the pilot episode last week because of all the hype. It was such a snooze fest.  I don't much care about the aesthetics. Gimme a plot. Some action. I read the synopsis for Episode 2 on NF. It said

Spoiler

Na bi has a racy dream about the two of them in bed. :sleeping:

Even that cannot entice me to watch the episode. I will wait for the other chingus to watch and comment before I give the 2nd episode a try.  I am not feeling it for 'Monthly Magazine Home' either. What is happening to me!:tears: Only OBD seems to wake me up from deep slumber and I get into a frenzy writing long rambling posts about the episodes.  :grimace:

#somebody save me....

Spoiler

I am doomed! :weary:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And Chingus brace yourselves, since S4 WILL BE A THAI LAKORN.  :naughty:

spacer.png

how many seasons are you planning to write ?

:surprisedwut:

Since now am watching it... I can understand the rage chingu @kokodus is going through from the writings of you @Sleepy Owl and Eonni @partyon

Nothing can stop both you !

We will brace ourselves :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

E4308cuUUAMEDJR?format=jpg&name=large

HAPPY SUNDAY :D

:fullofhearts:

why do I find everything attractive on him, even if I don't like tattoos personally? 

I suppose I have to prepare to watch Mine! It's "barf" but leagues better than original Barf. I was so bored during the episode that my actual favourite scene is the ghost perv scene lol. 

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

58 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

I am not feeling it for 'Monthly Magazine Home' either. What is happening to me!:tears:

Twin @confusedheart326 same here. am sitting on the fence as I watch the drama.

But I love the narrations at the end of each eps -:please:

So I guess I will hang in a bit more for watching it.

And hw is At a distance spring is green ?

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

HELLO AGAIN 
@agenth @4evrkdrama@joccu @Sleepy Owl @partyon @confusedheart326 @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @gm4queen

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And Chingus brace yourselves, since S4 WILL BE A THAI LAKORN.  :naughty:

@Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim  .... you can be naughty like this purple :naughty: ? 
Wow!    See what being an EO has made you..... 
Facebook Confirms It Will Officially Support GIFs | TechCrunch

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Waching MINE can’t stop laughing at this guy , he is crazy :mrgreen:

The poor detective was like  ..... baffled and so LOST ! :D

Dinner tonight
Easy Fried Rice Recipe

simple eggy fried rice ( i added salted fish btw)   (note - pic not mine, cr owner - sample)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Twin @confusedheart326 same here. am sitting on the fence as I watch the drama.

But I love the narrations at the end of each eps -

So I guess I will hang in a bit more for watching it.

And hw is At a distance spring is green ?

I watch the spring is green and I'm on the fence. I'm invested due to Bae In Hyuk (and his story) but I don't like the blond boy's character or storyline, but I see everyone is thinking his character is interesting.

He looks and acts like a child to me. Totally 0 attraction but I'm supposed to believe he's the best thing since sliced bread and has fanclub (as FRESHMAN in a university!!!!). 

Also I don't like the loveline between blond and female lead. it's BOooooring. 

At-A-Distance-Spring-Is-Green-KBS-webtoo

he looks like little boy even more with backpack

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

@agenth I found the ghost scene hilarious.

for me the best scenes has to 50's wife daughter scenes on the latest episodes.  

off to watch the latest MINE episode! 

saame, it made me laugh so hard he is there watching her while she is lusting after his son LOl

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

56 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

how many seasons are you planning to write ?

Since now am watching it... I can understand the rage chingu @kokodus is going through from the writings of you @Sleepy Owl and Eonni @partyon

Nothing can stop both you !

We will brace ourselves 

Ahh finally someone who could understand my frustration....I'm glad that you are enjoying the show. You have started the show at the right time, S2 has just started and is going stronger than S1. Which ep are you on?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Sis @agenth I donno why but I can’t get myself invested into the drama.

Not because the drama is at the fault, it’s definitely my heart that keeps changing you know !
If I like blue today I will like black tmrw - my likes are unpredictable.

I cannot get myself into watching it.

Started watching at a distance spring is green but ended up watching Hospital Playlist !

chingu @kokodus I had just started it yesterday and am on 3rd ep right now:approves:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, it was the best one I ever had, gonna recommend it to everyone here 

Chingu, from what I remember, since I only watched S1 before jumping here, the GTT's mission is to save the victim within the Golden Time which I think is 36 hours. If they catch the suspect it is great, but their main objective is to save the victim as soon as possible. That's why we see them operate differently here. 

As for Circus Man, initially the Circus Man claimed to be Inspector Kang's Siamese Twin, but it turned out to be false in the second episode itself. We are yet to know their relationship, but having watched episode 4, Circus Man is totally different from what we have seen so far. That ending caught me off guard even though I had thought about it as a possibility. 

The only relation between them is their special ability to hear, which in case of Circus Man seems to be more enhanced compared to Inspector Kang. 

+2 

Yes, I am loving V4 too...

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Watching MINE can’t stop laughing at this guy , he is crazy 

:loolz:  i wont buy his story of being a lover just because they were

bathing together. That poor detective must wondering, what is going on with

the Hyowon family, they are all weird but SUSPICIOUS.

1 hour ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Thong Thin Agreed my friend. Nevertheless is not for me. I just watched the pilot episode last week because of all the hype. It was such a snooze fest.  I don't much care about the aesthetics. Gimme a plot. Some action. I read the synopsis for Episode 2 on NF. It said

Reveal hidden contents

Na bi has a racy dream about the two of them in bed. 

Even that cannot entice me to watch the episode. I will wait for the other chingus to watch and comment before I give the 2nd episode a try. 

Well, like said.. I am not convinced enough to continue watching, till maybe some

chingus here who have watched could give a good comment.

@Ameera Ali  i love how Jin-Hee control her anger, she is indeed funny.

I thought she was going to bull charge at Jasmin but no.

BKOp8ZDvkV4=

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

i wont buy his story of being a lover just because they were

bathing together.

You may need to rethink, Bathing together  is a dangerous activity :smirk:

JsX8vyE.gif

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

IMG_6918.jpg

I think I saw tortilla pizza on a Kdrama before and decided to do it with random ingredients since I can't really eat real pizza!

I'm watching Mine now :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1