Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

You can watch it later at least. The stream ain't great tonight.

So unstable and lagging:ph34r:

My followers tell me I have a good voice. But I think they're WeSing bots and not real people, and that they leave such comments to entice users to use their app more often. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

No one got Rose? It said I shd be friend with Rose :lol: @kokodus @triplem @000231846597 @partyon @Lmangla @TRaNz @alleram95 @angelangie try this wallflowerjane personality quiz so pretty...

https://forest-mt.seekrtech.com

@thanie the link above.

I got Oak as the result.

Oak

"Candid and straightforward with unyielding power"

Honest and resolute, you have good leadership skills. You're focused planting ahead, analyzing and sharing your ideas with others. You're good at crowd management and you're a natural born leader.

Perfect study buddy -> cat-tail willow

I don't think it match with me :huh: I don't think I'm a leader, good at crowd management...

20 new pages sinc my last visit.. Sorry for not reading anything and skip to the post that mentioned me.

Currently watching Mido and Parasol Live session

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 @mouse007 just strangle me now...eps 18 ...I think I must watch this when all episodes are out...by the way the actor playing HS is such a cutie..what other dramas has he done?

LOLOL I keep trying to find subbed versions because I'm dying to understand what is actually going on in the latter episodes. QQ is frustrating sometimes that I feel like throwing something at her. HS on the other hand is just so darn patient that with that attitude, he'll win any woman. And yes, the actor playing HS is such a cutie!! 

@lynne22 Seeing him in all black, with that look just makes him so HOT! LOLOL!

I'm going to check out "Intense Love"... but yes, EAT EAT!! :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1