Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Remnants of subtract team we need to hold down the fort until back-up arrives!:ph34r:

Nooooo!

53 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

me today from 8.00 AM - 11.06 AM

Very exciting three hours!

Me, have just been answering emails and listening in on Zoom calls.

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou @wallflowersforjane but heres the thing, on q about food, cos this covid19 I cook myself... but normally I didn't :lol: So I might be a fake sunflower afterall :ph34r:

Try taking it again another time maybe :lol: The music and book choice also depending on my mood. 

8 minutes ago, oh-no-i-lost-him said:

yup all u guys do is ignore me :unsure:

Hi there, why don’t you try taking the personality test as well and share with us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Edit: had to fix my number; I posted too slow

Edit #2: Personality quiz..... I am ISFP-A.... The Adventurer

@oh-no-i-lost-him, you may start opening an interesting topic, before you knew it, Soompiers starts swarming in :wub:.

When I was new in Soompi (Well, I considered myself new since I'm using a new account. I had the first one deleted :D), @Sejabin was my only client :heart:. She then dragged me into this thread and the rest was history :thumbsup:. Don't forget to follow the rules and regulations though. Take Note: I got reprimanded many times by the MODS :lol: (recently by @angelangie ). Don't get offended, it's nothing personal. @ktcjdrama, where can we find this Personality test btw? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Ack! Chrome? Or on your phone?

9 minutes ago, thanie said:

@oh-no-i-lost-him, you may start opening an interesting topic, before you knew it, Soompiers starts swarming in :wub:.

When I was new in Soompi (Well, I considered myself new since I'm using a new account. I had the first one deleted :D), @Sejabin was my only client :heart:. She then dragged me into this thread and the rest was history :thumbsup:. Don't forget to follow the rules and regulations though. Take Note: I got reprimanded many times by the MODS :lol: (recently by @angelangie ). Don't get offended, it's nothing personal. @ktcjdrama, where can we find this Personality test btw? 

+2

And I just shamelessly inserted myself into the conversation. Haha! I am probably one of the newest here.

• LOL 2