Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

I wish we could have the power to delete our own post...gosh, sometimes you place extra post and have to wait for the mods to delete it for you... You are just like...yeahhhhhhhhhh......:no_mouth:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching It's scary. It doesn't matter who changed seats. They are costars who are going to get an award together for their drama, so what is wrong in sitting together. Tsk tsk. I read that they are No. 1 couple in weibo CP rankings, that says that they still have more CP fans than these crazy fangirls of Lun ge. It's just that only hatred gets bloated no matter how small it is. It creates an image that there are many against their pairing, but in reality it is not true. They are only a small number but those few people are just vigourous in spreading the hatred. Sighhh

Don’t worry, C ent in dog eats dog world. For those involved they knew and prepared.... Beside a bad publicity IS a publicity and that applicable in every single entertainment world....

+2 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, cenching said:

Don’t worry, C ent in dog eats dog world. For those involved they knew and prepared.... Beside a bad publicity IS a publicity and that applicable in every single entertainment world....

+2 

Continuing down this talk. Even though they might bash, but in turn this could give the celeb more limelight :)  Especially for those that doesn’t know who they are and decided to see what’s going on.

+2

• Like 3

Preparation is being made for the next event.ahahahahaha

4giphy.gif

• LOL 6

@triplem I'm looking forward to it. Can you please add some C drama Geges too...LOL. 

39323189_312841555932877_555720816940023

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Ooo. I want some seedless watermelon. After watching a dog having watermelon.

:) 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1