Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, nateko said:

@sushilicious

Sooo, the five stages of grief are  denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. You have a long way to go, hurry up :lol: I'm at the stage or ridiculing the writer and cursing out the director. A brilliant stage, they need to include it as stage 6.

No I’m at stage 7. Salty to the max stage :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 137.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

No I’m at stage 7. Salty to the max stage :) 

Wait a minute, so you're saying that it's me who s stuck at stage 6 :scream: holy guacamole!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, triplem said:

Mine was  terribly dramatic ( drama queen talking here :lol:) . I thought you were so sad about your brownies ship@USAFarmgirl 2So the email you used got hacked ?

same here; thought it was because of the ship.

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Enjoy your daily drama @nohamahamoud2002. Last June weekly drama was okay only. This month look like will have more exciting weekly drama. 

which drama?

welcome back @Adotonly

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, jaydendoji said:

@nateko I just check the song, I'm speechless … wkwkwk

Same thing. I know that ocn don’t really care. But as fans. We do. And it’s like..bruh. They just treated as though KW never die and play some happy Kpop songs<_<. Hurtful.

• Like 4

@Lawyerh not watching neighbors from hell?

Talking about leaving ocn..I’m gonna watch this. Count this as the last chance for ocn. If ocn give me anything of lead dying. Alright *strike off ocn

prep divorce papers from ocn..*cough* I was married to ocn in 2018 FYI.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Guest pinned this topic