Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

02c19c98c33517e2c7375460833f9227.png  @Sejabin Take care:heart:-2

@Dhakra & @kokodus  You two remind me of images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTL1lmYkhfHEX4Mg6QW4R    Marshmallow Twins.

Both of you soft on the inside would protect anyone at any cost and yet dipped in chocolate a slightly hard shell not wanting anyone to know just how soft you all are.   But you both don't fool me and watching your sparks fly makes this place seem even more like home...

Like real family you aren't afraid to say whats in your heart or on your minds.  And no matter what's said or how it's said I know you two....  And thankful that I do...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH5InG9ufEP_cyPxjHDjc Come more often... @TRaNz

i want a badge too :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

472  More like which color LOL...:blush:

Animals no matter what kind they are, give so much and ask for so little...:heart:

Animals, unlike humans, have the ability to truly love unconditionally. 

• Like 2

my father-in-law wants to buy a smartphone (he’s still using a flip phone) but he can’t even figure out how to text. Lol

so husband and I are worried it will be a waste of money to buy a smartphone. And more importantly, how we are going to ensure he doesn’t go over his allotted data. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

my father-in-law wants to buy a smartphone (he’s still using a flip phone) but he can’t even figure out how to text. Lol

Both of my parents are using a smartphone and they never like to text people. Calls only...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

so husband and I are worried it will be a waste of money to buy a smartphone. And more importantly, how we are going to ensure he doesn’t go over his allotted data. 

The phone should have this system in which after it reach a certain amount of data, it cuts off by itself unless you change the amount.

Animals are always the loyal ones. 

+2

• Like 2