Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Lol..that was supposed to be 338.

@wallflowersforjane good morning! I read the description for 'defender'..thats us...woww..i must say..some of them are so true. Eg quote ' to use memory to retain info on people and their details and not on data or trivia' unquote hahahahah. Is this true to you?

Now 340

I need to refresh myself on the defender description. But I would say I retain info on people, details and triva. Data, not so much. :D 

In the meantime, here's another fun personality quiz I tried last month. It's really pretty too! https://forest-mt.seekrtech.com/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I need to refresh myself on the defender description. But I would say I retain info on people, details and triva. Data, not so much. :D 

i wish my brain can retain so much knowledge like sherlock holmes though. But nowadays i realise..i'm not the sharpest tool in the box:joy: oh let me check on that one. Is @im0202 an isfj too?

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

i wish my brain can retain so much knowledge like sherlock holmes though. But nowadays i realise..i'm not the sharpest tool in the box:joy: oh let me check on that one. Is @im0202 an isfj too?

I'm between ISFJ and ISTJ, it depends :D But whenever I do the quiz I'll get either of these two.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane that quiz is sooo pretty. I got Bear's Paw. And .. The description is pretty accurate too:scream: @im0202 we three might be similar type of ppl haha. Try the other test wallflower suggested. 

+2

Wow that quiz sure is pretty and so soothing! Loved it. Thanks for the link @wallflowersforjane!

This is what I got: (pretty accurate!)

IIHSqGU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

'You tend to concentrate in silence'...is that why you spend so much time in your batcave @im0202 :joy:

Yes I actually enjoyed this whole time of having to stay home. My introvert self celebrates in joy :lol:

I'm scared of having to go out and mingle again :joy: I only miss my friends. Workplace umm not so much lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane that quiz is sooo pretty. I got Bear's Paw. And .. The description is pretty accurate too:scream: @im0202 we three might be similar type of ppl haha. Try the other test wallflower suggested. 

+2

Yes, it's so lovely. I am a bamboo! "Down to earth and detail oriented." Which is how I have been approaching my HP watch. Lol.

@im0202 ^5. Another ISFJ

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane @im0202 mine is bear's paw: 'delicate and elegant with undeniable uniqueness'....now i don't really agree with that description :joy:..but the explanation works for me 'highly sensitive to other's emotions...' and I apparently 'have strong principles and determination.' and..'focus on things you enjoy.' 

+2

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

IkSong. Hahahaha!

Oh you tell me. I truly like IkSong I do...but now i'm getting a little too invested in that..now I'm organising the rewatch party...i love it! 

+2

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

I'm confused. Didnt we already have the club feature for quite some time now? We have the pervy ahjummas club and now the Rewatch club....

That was a test run we did a year ago where only staff can open. Now @Hanyeoun has opened it up to members to start their own clubs. 

@lynne22 @mouse007 just strangle me now...eps 18 ...I think I must watch this when all episodes are out...by the way the actor playing HS is such a cutie..what other dramas has he done?

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I love this scene. So intimate. :wub:

As a self appointed employee of IkSong thread (my boss is @Lawyerh ).. Please post that on the shipper thread too...:joy: it's really too bad they didnt end up going for a drive..and they didnt show us the scenes IJ driving Shwa's home. Writer..couldnt you just give us a tiny bit more of IkSong time<_<

+2

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

As a self appointed employee of IkSong thread (my boss is @Lawyerh ).. Please post that on the shipper thread too...:joy: it's really too bad they didnt end up going for a drive..and they didnt show us the scenes IJ driving Shwa's home. Writer..couldnt you just give us a tiny bit more of IkSong time<_<

Patience patience. She's keeping the good stuff for next season. Next season, your turn to explode with joy (fingers crossed).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1