RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

420 :relieved:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

422 :relieved:

• Like 1

@Sejabin you feel relaxed..haha

@angelangie you posting these made me realize something... “Where are my stash of photos?! I can’t find it!” :( 

+2

• LOL 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVJfr3vjOZlkeNB_-IN1Aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLw64m4ECgk6Zsr4FHFNV Top Star Yoo Baek

Really am loving these two dramas... 

@Lmangla Thanks for all the work and time you spend in doing events and thanks to the other Mods etc.. that support your events.  Speaking of contests and prizes I got my banner while being a part of a shipping contest I believe it was my first one it's banner look has been changed a few times.  The actual one had a sparkling hearts which I miss but change is refreshing.  I was also a part of the DOTS best drama team and it was to say the least a bit stressful from outside but oh how sweet it was on the inside working with @lynne22 Big Boss our team leader and the Marshmallow Twins @kokodus @Dhakra and the rest of our team. We didn't win the contest but I walked away with so much more and I mean that.   I did learn a lot about people and received something much greater than any prize.  An amazing memory that if I could do it again I would still choose these guys for sure.  Whether winning a banner, points or gift bags those aren't the really big prize.  For it's really the enjoyment and thrill of being with one another and working together that is the greatest prize of all...

And Dhakra is right in that he only has one name that I consider him and any other just won't do!!! I feel the same way about the rest of you.  It's like when an actor plays a character and then they do a part two and try to replace the actor with someone else sorry that just doesn't work for me.  When a person takes on a name or a character to me they are that and I attach my memories to that name or that character.  Not the best example but you get the idea...

:tounge_wink: Looking forward to the ABS EVENT....  Don't leave out the other countries LOL share the wealth....

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg Thailand

maxresdefault.jpg  Philippines

Hm...abs...:scream::heart:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@USAFarmgirl :wub: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm loving minglan too.... my laptop is currently being held hostage by my sister because we're watching this together :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

I see what you were doing in my ABSence :D 

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra oOo .. 

:huh: 

@LmanglaHaha, yeah I know it's quite a lot of work and a lot of preparation is required. I didn't know all of you were working so hard on it. Sounds quite interesting. 

But that's interesting to read, a little insight on your work. So you had total freedom, I guess the larger events are reallly a pain. 

I remember @Ais1ing having a lot of work to do during her event, and then reaching out for each team, preparing the votes, dealing with the stuff that went wrong. 

18 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

the Marshmallow Twins @kokodus @Dhakra

Oh my, we have a new name I guess. -_-

• Like 3
  • LOL 1