Add and Subtract Game

Admin

WHY 

DO                                                                   YOU

GUYS

IGNORE                                                                                                                                              ME

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, oh-no-i-lost-him said:

WHY 

DO                                                                   YOU

GUYS

IGNORE                                                                                                                                              ME

I honestly don't try to, I'm just a busy person so I can't be on this thread 24/7.

Plus when you comment/post I try to respond as soon as possible. Also @oh-no-i-lost-him some people live in different time zones so they can't always respond quickly because they might be sleeping or something like that. I don't mean to insult you tho just letting you know. :lol:

ps -2 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont have aircon at home....and i had been working from home for 2 months now

Looking at the bright side, the Covid virus may have lower chances to thrive in warm temperature :) I can put up with it (warm temp.)

+2

• Like 2

:P

also @thanie do you like memes? if so you should consider joining my club Meme Fiends!!!! you can share/upload your favorite memes on the forum on the club!! if you go into my profile and hit clubs then you will see it. hope to see you become a "memeber" (lol do you get my joke?)  :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Done reacting to all post(s) on this thread, total of 6 pages :sweatingbullets:. I hope everyone is healthy and be strong ya'll :wub:

+2

1 hour ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

:P

also @thanie do you like memes? if so you should consider joining my club Meme Fiends!!!! you can share/upload your favorite memes on the forum on the club!! if you go into my profile and hit clubs then you will see it. hope to see you become a "memeber" (lol do you get my joke?)  :kiss_wink:

I'd love to :)

NO NUMBER (Double Post)

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

good morning my chingu-s :kiss_wink:

it is morning exercise in here hahahaha.. I am not interesting to join them. not that I am not like to exercise. I just do not like to be sweating at office hahahaha. it will destroying my performance. aseeeekkkkkkk.. I am not confident to meet people with sweat lol :P

+2

Now I do my two day exercise - now they easy the lockdown I don’t have to feel guilty that I was breaking law :D

.. to much YYS watching make me see little thing he do :D

15913161011591316098.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4