Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Speking of which @LmanglaWhy wasn't there a second season this year? :P It was quite a lot of fun. 

:sweatingbullets:... wondering how to answer this.... the short answer is simply lack of time and energy.... for those who are wondering -- @kokodus @staygold @Dhakra @Sejabin @mouse007 and others here -- the amazing race took @stroppyse @triplem and myself a few months to plan. so doing another hunt was not on the cards.

also, when I took over, I had freedom to basically to experiment and try out new stuff and it wasn't required to redo the same earlier events. badge type events of the past take a lot of time to plan and execute and there's a lot of management and putting out fires when it happens which isn't easy. so I just played to my strengths, energy, time constraints and created events that I can do and have fun with.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Sejabin enjoy your trip !

Ah. I’m having fish soup because I wanted to have something light. 

@angelangie what are you waiting for?:ph34r:

+2

it was actually my food and the auto correct went to 'good' :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla understable considering you are the only EO. It sucks without a team to brainstorm on things. Oh well, just remember, don’t over stress yourself on events :) 

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

so I just played to my strengths, energy, time constraints and created events that I can do and have fun with.

No worries, we already happy and satisfied with Guess The Abs type games..:innocent:...I hope it less pressure on you as EO too....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus

That’s crazy fandoms....This’s nothing, I have seen much much worse....Actually regarding sitting arrangement, both of them were sitting in their assigned seats the one switched seat was another lady so after she switched seat the sitting arrangement changed and it looked like Deng Lun who switched seats.... I saw the pictures in Weibo but I cannot find it anymore....

+2

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla understable considering you are the only EO. It sucks without a team to brainstorm on things. Oh well, just remember, don’t over stress yourself on events :) 

+2

thanks. :) it is both challenging as well as fun in weird way to be the only EO but the mod teams have been very helpful with support as well as some ideas. but, my motto is pretty much low key events. hahahahah.... soompi is my fun place. no space to take on additional stress than what is already on my real life plate.. :sweatingbullets:

57 minutes ago, cenching said:

No worries, we already happy and satisfied with Guess The Abs type games..:innocent:...I hope it less pressure on you as EO too....

+2

love those guess type games as they make me laugh. :joy:..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching It's scary. It doesn't matter who changed seats. They are costars who are going to get an award together for their drama, so what is wrong in sitting together. Tsk tsk. I read that they are No. 1 couple in weibo CP rankings, that says that they still have more CP fans than these crazy fangirls of Lun ge. It's just that only hatred gets bloated no matter how small it is. It creates an image that there are many against their pairing, but in reality it is not true. They are only a small number but those few people are just vigourous in spreading the hatred. Sighhh

• Like 1