• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

+2

@stroppyseGood to see you out in the open. :D Long time no see, well.....here.

WAIT! You have a bae? 

EiJYWk.gif&key=efcba3fa6fd8cc31365b56645

Omg......stroppstropp......is almost......human!? I thought you were always so clinical analytic with everything! 

Must be an update.....stroppy received an upgrade as it seems. It can now replicate human behavior :P 

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

@LSGLMH_88 Hello friend!!!! Long time no see...how are you doing?? 

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Actually it’s a very interesting complex of his. In a way I feel that, he is trying to be on par with his nephew to communicate with him though.

I wasn’t referring to how he related to his nephew per se.  It was more with reference to his lack of foresight when compared to his nephew.  The scene where the nephew is taking out the recycling and he mutters, “he’s drinking again?”  (Wasting money they couldn’t exactly afford to).  And then for the nephew to find the stuff thrown out and discover that uncle had quit his job.  So nephew is the one who understands what it means to scrimp and save and live within your means (adult) and uncle doesn’t seem to have a clue and is all bravado and talk (child). :rolleyes:

EDIT - figures that he has LSG’s character on his phone as “stupid Uncle”.  It’s patronising.  Very adult of him.  And he’s (Nephew) the one giving final instructions and saying last goodbyes before boarding the plane (without being asked)...”don’t forget to check the cloud for pics/videos” (notice he didn’t kick up a stink for stupid Uncle not being there when everyone else had a parent around to send them off?). Yeah so when Nephew died (he was the most interesting character for me :lol:), so did my interest for the drama.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

This thread moves so fast I can't keep up with the conversations! 

So I'm just adding my number..

Tell me about it. I am still not use to the speed. I think it is worst than shaking filming technique from Vagabond for me. 

But it is fun. I am posting here long past midnight, when I supposed to sleep to function well tomorrow.

I am adding my number too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

Well, honestly I didn't know what to say aswell. First thing that came to my mind was: "Oh boy.....for realsies?" I think that's a personal issue and whatever I would have said, it wouldn't be pretty and kinda harsh.....since......I mean.......there's no way. Especially since she was from another continent aswell.

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What happen all died 

From what I have read...it was all left open?  No resolution or closure at all for the raging issues. Which is why Netizens are asking for S2?  I think AC was originally set out to be multi-Seasons... hence “Chronicles” (plural).  However I am unsure as to whether it has developed enough of a cult status to justify more money being poured into future productions.  Ratings have been constant but not stellar.  It is on Netflix though so it may get the go ahead for Season 2.  If it doesn’t get the green light it would be a massive fail because of how it ended.  It’s not like Along With The Gods which closes a chapter on the raging issues leaving room for more.  It didn’t do anything remotely like that. Season 1 cannot stand on its own as a full complete series.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Me...scurrying off to read aforesaid post...purely for research and context purposes of course :lol:

EDIT - man @Dhakra you should charge for your services to womankind.  I am low key interested to find out how the current texting saga in that thread is going to pan out for real.

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem yeah they look very comfortable together. I was laughing when JNR said LSY is the funniest and had the most leadership quality on VIP set. Hahaha.... in MITH hes normally follower & had the crunchiest joke there lol. 

Btw the theme friendship... so funny he bring her hahaha.. the rest like bringing their old timer buddy... Seung Gi and his friend so noisy... wahahah... rabbit overdose carrot :joy:

@Heidi Seow rofll.... i kennot hahaha....

@Lawyerh

I saw the answer the questions in same time.. That part really cracked me out.. JNR said "C" word..:joy: My sub version almost download done. Cant wait to watch it soon. I guess I need to prepare tissue too.. If not my sleeve is full of laugh tears.. 

11 hours ago, triplem said:

I enjoyed the episode very much. It was fun and LSY and JNR are both same generation so they are both calm and cool. LSY is not fazed at all by the crazy rides. The vibe I get is that he and Nara are like an old married couple who know each other well. I think it will be great for the drama. I am impatiently waiting for VIP to start.   @Heidi Seow did you watch it yet? Is the drama really delayed though? Asian Wiki still puts in at 7 Oct...

Yup @triplem Looks like they gonna delay until 28 Oct.. Why delay again~~~:bawling: I wanna see my oppa soon... 

• LOL 2
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

guess nowadays ppl are trigger easily or they dont hold their temper in much any more......

or is it because of the social environment nowadays?

@angelangie

Could be social environment causing.. and also hot weather.. My country 24/7 365 days every single day is like summer.. so ya.. easy to get temper.. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Penang, Malaysia .... where i'm staying 

not sure....i only know that he was dismissed then he went to his car to get 'Parang' and then stab the supervisor

Oh izzit the case at Bayan Lepas? Btw I'm from Penang too!!! :w00t:

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic