Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@mouse007They were, just wait until @USAFarmgirlpeeks around the corner, she has a lot more memories about them than all of us. I believe they will return one day, but I guess it needs a lot more preparation. 

Haha, thank you.

@SejabinMhm, yes, I wanted to be on the other team. It was good, but that wasn't the reason like I said. But it is in the past. 

Well to my defense I didn't put too much thought into the name, I just needed to come up with something quickly. But I do remember I was on Team Sub back then. But it doesn't sound very feminine or masculine in english or german I think. Well, doesn't matter.  

It really surprises me that you remember, iirc you weren't even on this thread here back then or in our team. 

• Like 2

One of the best things I have ever seen on korean TV.

• Like 2

+2

I was just looking through the hangout and problems forum and I saw people, who do not know how to post images. It’s kinda a throw back for me. Like at one point I was like “I have no clue how to post photos.” Then after several test, I managed to get it. And I was so happy:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious I was the same way! I couldn’t even figure out how to embed a YouTube video. I didn’t know all you had to do was paste the link here and it would automatically do it for you. Lol

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@sushilicious I was the same way! I couldn’t even figure out how to embed a YouTube video. I didn’t know all you had to do was paste the link here and it would automatically do it for you. Lol

I think I had no problems for YouTube, but it was more on images & gifs. At that time, I was a bit jealous about how people can post nice photos & gifs. Hahahaha...I also want a banner too :( it’s more on, the cool factor. Hahaha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

boarding :smile: 

• Like 2

Just now, Sejabin said:

boarding :smile: 

Safe flight.

@Sejabin enjoy your trip !

Ah. I’m having fish soup because I wanted to have something light. 

@angelangie what are you waiting for?:ph34r:

+2

• Like 3