Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh me totally NOT delicate:D

@kokodus wowww. We re both bear's paw...where are you CACTUS?? Now i'm really looking forward to meeting this cactus. What will cactus be like?

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

And I just shamelessly inserted myself into the conversation.

Me too:joy: ..maybe minus shamelessly:phew:

+2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@wallflowersforjane @im0202 @snowlou @ktcjdrama @Sushimi

No one got Rose? It said I shd be friend with Rose :lol: @kokodus @triplem @000231846597 @partyon @Lmangla @TRaNz @alleram95 @angelangie try this wallflowerjane personality quiz so pretty...

https://forest-mt.seekrtech.com

@thanie the link above.

A complex mind perfect for abs analysis :lol:;)

Spoiler

JJdNHDZ.jpg

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Actually I think it might literally mean a cactus plant. Haha!

@triplem Wow. "You seek perfection." :D

I think so...in oppas :mrgreen:....ahahahah... but IRL , I do like things done a certain way. Virgo too , so I think there's some truth in that test ....

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No one of my friend's friend got cactus. Hahaha.

@snowlou hifive!!!! We have more in common than I thought.....hahahaha

I knowwwww....but now we re hunting the same cactus here in the forum:joy: 

CACTUS...where..are....you.....

+2

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No one of my friend's friend got cactus. Hahaha.

Okay, then I need to my Apple Tree buddy! Where art thou!

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think so...in oppas :mrgreen:....ahahahah... but IRL , I do like things done a certain way. Virgo too , so I think there's some truth in that test ....

LOLOL. Yeah I was surprised at how accurate it was for the questions it asked. So far everyone seems to think so too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 @mouse007 just strangle me now...eps 18 ...I think I must watch this when all episodes are out...by the way the actor playing HS is such a cutie..what other dramas has he done?

@triplem @mouse007

Qian qian is sadly doing noble idiocy trope there.. :( be patient.... I really do feel sorry for him.. Sigh.... Like I can hear his heart crack from a thousand miles..... but the thing is... I feel like he does know QQ likes him.. he's just in utter confusion why does QQ always act so strange and heartless.. 

Don't worry, it won't be long till Han Shuo came back,,, darker and a bit meaner... 

Ps. Even when he's being mean.. he's still like a banana... dark outside.. but soft in the inside.. lol.. 

6874e3ddly1gfespvmio9g20qo0f0he2.gif

Han Shuo's actor, Ding Yuxi actually have another drama airing right now.. "Intense Love".. a cute 24 episode modern romcom... Still, DYx looks better in tiger and rose IMO.. :P 

@angelangie Have you watch Intense Love??? I really like the source book. The book is suuuperrr cute. The female lead is like a tornado haha.. Sadly, I'm not sure if I want to watch this drama.. IMO both leads are TOO skinny... AIYA... PLEASE EAT MORE..EAT! PLEASE EAT!!!  :D :D:D:D

300px-Intense_Love.jpeg

• LOL 2

I was thinking about the special ep tonight (yes I spend my most waking hours thinking about HP. Lol)....I feel like if they show the peck kiss BTS, it will ruin the scene for me. That scene was so perfect that if I watch how they prepared for it and what happened behind the scene, it will finally make me come back to reality. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@thanie It is on top of the previous page

Tried this link on Chrome: Not Click-able. On IE: The page wouldn't load :bawling:

Will try this at home later 

I wonder why it's below 300 now. If i'm not mistaken, the lowest number for Add and Subtract Game is 500? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lolol! I hope they are preparing right now. Seriously, I cannot put it past Na PD to be so evil that he is using the cover of a live band performance and their stage nerves to lull them into complacency. 

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I was thinking about the special ep tonight (yes I spend my most waking hours thinking about HP. Lol)....I feel like if they show the peck kiss BTS, it will ruin the scene for me. That scene was so perfect that if I watch how they prepared for it and what happened behind the scene, it will finally make me come back to reality. LOL. 

Omg you are so right about this. I don't want to see it now too!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I don’t do it too. Just find it hilarious lol:ph34r:

+2

TBH, I was like that when I was between 13 to 16 of age. I used to collect posters

of celebrities I idolized and also magazines with them as Cover. I once had a giant poster of Bryan Mcfadden on my bedroom wall, it felt like I was sleeping next to him :lol:. Today, I would just follow my Idols on socmeds

• LOL 1