Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

My friend said I should stop watching handsome oppas in kdramas and just seeing my husband. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA <<<~~~~ She blames me for loving oppas while she keeps watching Indian dramas lol. A real example for a human from the stone age :kiss:

I started with Bollywood, then graduated to kdrama oppa :joy:
** OMG next week ,  I will reduce my in take on oppa :bawling:it’s fasting time again next week for me , I will do some charity cooking with my friend . 

@Sejabin  :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

My friend said I should stop watching handsome oppas in kdramas and just seeing my husband. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA <<<~~~~ She blames me for loving oppas while she keeps watching Indian dramas lol. A real example for a human from the stone age 

am curious; what indian drama is she watching?

and did anyone read that the cat drama has the lowest episode rating ever! it is below 1%. guess no one wants to watch a drama where the cat turns into a human. didn't the writer think it is creepy? certainly audience did! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla

I read about that cat drama. But I think not only the storyline but also the casts got no star power that can bring in viewers. The acting is bad too....Especially now there are many great drama with veteran casts whose acting are top notch and storyline are superb. I just finished Hyena, OMG!! Solid casts and everything are perfectly executed.....

Another TVn’s drama also got low rating so they cut it short....TVn pushes Gumiho instead. Gumiho filming earlier than the original schedule after Piece of Mind (I think that’s the title) cut short. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is ramadan starting? when?

yeah maybe 23 /4 or 24 /4 it’s depends on the moon 

@Lmangla is was creepy kiss in the rooftop, seriously literally you can imagine as you kissing a cat in the rooftop watching it :joy:

not that I imagine kissing my prince :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

to myself stop looking at this , stop looking at it 

These two should follow social distancing....LOL. I absolutely dislike this seating arrangement. Always putting them together and playing with my heart. :unsure::tears:Geeezzz. :heartbreak:

• LOL 3

@ktcjdrama I agree, ep 2 was quite entertaining. So there are 2 sets of every person in the 2 worlds except that in Lee Gon's case, his version is still a child and has already been killed. It's somewhat confusing because the ages don't seem to match between the 2 worlds? Like how come Lee Gon's equivalent is still only a child but everyone else's version is the same age? 

This post had me laughing hard because he refers to LMH as King Tan (from his role in the Heirs) and refers to Kim Go Eun as Goblin's bride and how he/she is just as confused with what is going on...

@JC's Lingxi yes, it couldn't have been Tae-eul who saved him. I think it's his adult self who maybe went back in time to save him and I think he also dropped the Tae-eul's ID card on purpose so his younger self would look for her. I also like the visuals especially the way they dress LMH.. it's very fitting for his status as King.

@kokodus it's almost impossible not to crush on your oppa.. and he's so smooth in all of his roles! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am curious; what indian drama is she watching?

and did anyone read that the cat drama has the lowest episode rating ever! it is below 1%. guess no one wants to watch a drama where the cat turns into a human. didn't the writer think it is creepy? certainly audience did! :sweatingbullets:

Maybe they took a leaf out the princess & the frog . :lol:

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not very faithful. One day JKH, other day JJS. And brown eyes oppa who? I forgot him these days :mrgreen:

No dear . It’s nothing to do with faithfulness. You can love several oppas at a time . I also have kept brown eyes oppa in the cupboard..till next drama .  :D 

Edited by Guest

@triplem I'd have to agree with you, one can have many oppas and equally love all of them. I am the same, I have several and I rotate. :joy:

I just ventured into the Eternal Monarch thread and posted for the first time there. In the last 20 minutes, 2 people had already responded and 4 new posts after mine. It's moving so fast! Already 64 pages with only 2 episodes so far.

• LOL 6

I feel like the plot is too thin for Eternal Monarch.  Like she’s (writer) already revealed all the cards?  And the romance...well Ep1 he hugged her, Ep2 he proposed?  How is she going to drag it out for 16 episodes (it is 16 yeah?).  Parallel universe with time travel.  1 of each left (LG Vs Evil Uncle Prince) in both universes.  Battle of good Vs evil at the end.  Alice in Wonderland metaphors and motifs galore.  Lewis Carroll is a mathematician.  White Rabbit with clock.  Going down a rabbit hole/portal to another world.  LG keeps yelling, “Off with your head” just like Queen of Hearts.  Visually it’s a feast but the story and characters?  Underwhelming.  Even the bromance between WDH and LMH.  It just all feels very contrived.  I don’t know why the child versions of them are so different in personality to the adult versions?  Like they swapped personalities or something?  I will give it another 2 episodes but it’s skating on thin ice.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

read a recap for the lee min ho drama. not only confusing drama but it lacks the sticky factor me. I don't enjoy this writer's works for the most part as I don't find them compelling to watch after reading a synopsis or recap. it is not that I don't enjoy parallel universes or time travel dramas but the ones I do all have an urgency factor to them. either they are desperately trying to get back or they are there for a reason and trying to achieve a goal before they slip back into their time. with this writer's dramas, I cannot sense that urgency or desperation that drives the characters. instead, they are all just plonked there, do nothing -- at least that is the impression I get from reading recaps and watching a bit of this writer's dramas. or to put it in lit terms -- there is no conflict or if there is, it isn't something that interests me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

popping up to say hi... haha.. :wub: 

@Lmangla last weekend a scene from Suits, pass by my youtube timeline... and wowww.... I love it... Gotta say.. Suits main couple Harvey and Donna have a really good slowburn.... jason rothenberg can't relate... haha..

Anyway... This is Donna everybody... and She's a Queen... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@nrllee have u watched Dr. Romantic S1? I was complaining of slow start, but now I'm hooked up lols... 

:lol: Great minds think alike.  I complained about Ep1 and stopped.  But then I thought I needed to give it at least 4 episodes before ditching it for good.  Once it got into Doldam (I think it was Ep2/3), I was hooked.  The FL who annoyed me in the beginning was redeemed by then and YYS’s character also picked up.  After that it was a binge to the end for me.  I liked their dynamic.  And of course Kim SaBu.  Doldam magic was what did it.  Rich quirky characters.  YYS just has that doctor demeanor about him.  He makes it believable.  He holds his own against Han SukKyu in scenes.  So did the female lead.  That’s quite a feat because he’s (HSK) such a presence on screen.  

I think they tried to repeat that in RD2 but the FL there just wasn’t written well.  Her redemption arc (if any) came really late and by that time her whining got to me.  She just wouldn’t change her ways or kept giving excuses and putting patients at risk.  I didn’t watch past Ep 5 (I think?) but I read the comments in the thread.  I kept waiting to see if she would improve/change her ways but it doesn’t sound like it happened, so I decided not to watch RD2.  The other thing was that I always felt the ML and FL in RD2 seemed overawed by HSK in scenes.  He dwarfed them in the acting stakes.  So it just felt very uneven.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@ktcjdrama I agree, ep 2 was quite entertaining. So there are 2 sets of every person in the 2 worlds except that in Lee Gon's case, his version is still a child and has already been killed. It's somewhat confusing because the ages don't seem to match between the 2 worlds? Like how come Lee Gon's equivalent is still only a child but everyone else's version is the same age? 

Lee Gon’s equivalent was killed in winter 1994, the very first time Lee Rim went to Korea (there was a time stamp on the screen). Then we fast forward to 25 years later to 2019. But Lee Rim doesn’t age. 

So everyone else has their equivalent except for Lee Gon and Lee Rim. 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

No dear . It’s nothing to do with faithfulness. You can love several oppas at a time

Lately I'm thinking about settling down with one oppa instead of wandering around with multiple oppas at the same time. I think I have found THE ONE!!!!! After witnessing the greatness of JKH oppa, I don't think I can ever fall in love with anyone else. That's it. He is the one for me. I'm going to give all my heart and soul to him. :heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaBM3w1d4SKRrcscxhyS

• LOL 6

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Yeah, read it on Koala's Playground. Of course this was going to happen! Who wants to make out with their cat? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Spoiler

6feeef5a5f8690b647139ca4ad6b078c--cat-me

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I'd have to agree with you, one can have many oppas and equally love all of them. I am the same, I have several and I rotate. :joy:

What do you mean rotate when you can love them all at the SAME TIME?!?!?!? .... That's what I do :joy: Why settle for only one at a time? :naughty:

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

I was going to start with Hospital Playlist yesterday, but got sidetracked and now I am watching Nobody Knows.... Not sure how that happened. :joy:

• LOL 6